• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Wow. Such a spot-on impression. It's like I'm talking to the man himself.

And my O.C. is Science the Dog.
He's a chef.

Well at least their honest with Like-begging. But honestly, why is this a thing? What point do likes even have?

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
The Miiverse admins need to open a salt mine, considering how much they generate. Just saw a kid get mad because his post got deleted for sharing his YouTube name in community. Bare in mind, it's against the code of conduct to post any information about yourself that leads to your activities on outside services.

But I do love seeing pure admin rage. It's quite funny, especially if the person clearly did something they shouldn't have. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here's another drawing from Jasmin (if any of you remember who she is, I've posted some content of hers in the past).

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACXVHhlUSLDpg

I have to admit that she really is a fantastic artist, and the description further shows how much time and effort was put into making this picture.

....but what is it with her.......fascination, with Greninja?

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Gotta hand it to her, she's very good. But Greninja makes it just a little peculiar... :p

It's still better than Bubbles, though. Just barely.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
At the very least she puts effort and detail into her drawings, and the worst she's really done is drawing a representation of herself cuddling/snuggling with Greninja a few times.

Rudy's drawings (as well as those from his friends) are/were crude and often featured gigantic versions of otherwise normal-sized characters, and even more often, vore.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Taking a otherwise normal thing and twisting it into something monstrous. Such is the sad reality of the Internet.

Odd as it may be, at least she's not doing anything that could get her permabanned. I still think ol' Rudy doesn't quite understand that his images were crude (and terrifying) and led up to his ban.

Speaking of the Powerpuff Girls... More double standards. :p
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjsVJNxSw

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
Taking a otherwise normal thing and twisting it into something monstrous. Such is the sad reality of the Internet.

Odd as it may be, at least she's not doing anything that could get her permabanned. I still think ol' Rudy doesn't quite understand that his images were crude (and terrifying) and led up to his ban.

Powerpuff? WHO IS POWERPUFF? (Obligatory misspelling joke)

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

I have to wonder what would happen if Wesley and Rudy ever met.

Maybe it'd result in some high-larious misadventures.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I have to wonder what would happen if Wesley and Rudy ever met.

Maybe it'd result in some high-larious misadventures.
As hilarious as those misadventures might sound, I would certainly hope Wesley would be horrified by it. These two are infamous for different reasons, after all. :p

I was going to say something about Punch Time Explosion, but I got beaten to the... Punch. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My God. Youtube comments on a new episode of Pewdiepie have more reason put into them. I don't even know what's going on.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Children arguing on Miiverse.

Which shouldn't be a mystery at this point, it's what's happening when awesome art isn't in the spotlight.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, even by children arguing standards this is still pretty bad.

And speaking of art...

Truly a pressing issue.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
You know the creators of Miiverse have to cringe when they see this stuff. :p Arguing, bad art, role plays, etc...

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Just saw a post ranting about a supposed false reported... Who's been inactive since last June. Miiverse drama is extra hilarious when it's got the details wrong.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Capturde.PNG

Hmm, maybe because there was a massive player base that wanted him?

Not playing Mother 3 and saying that makes you look pretty stupid as well.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Well there's christmas in July. That actually exists.
Aí but its not July.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Well, it's only about 3 months from now. It's closer than actual Christmas. :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
So, I just got a bit of a, err... peculiar friend request. I've censored it for obvious reasons using my professional MS Paint skills.

I was unable to size it down so just bare with me on this one. :p
Also, if anyone wants to know; yes, I did accept it. Just because I'm curious to see what'll happen.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So, I just got a bit of a, err... peculiar friend request. I've censored it for obvious reasons using my professional MS Paint skills.

I was unable to size it down so just bare with me on this one. :p
Also, if anyone wants to know; yes, I did accept it. Just because I'm curious to see what'll happen.
makes-perfect-sense.png

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
A pretty accurate representation of me crashing role plays.

(Sorry, found this gif, I just had to share it. :p)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I found that a great place to find crappy Miiverse posts is in the Snapshot Sharing community. Here's my findings:

And not even one section and I find this. Welcome to the Snapshot Community. We're like the normal community, but with more pictures.

It's funny because... (Though it's at least drawn somewhat competently. So I'll give him that.)

Is it really that hard to spell-check? Realy?

Oh of course. That's obviously Shadow. What are you all on about?

What is even. Honestly...

"Bulling"? As in "bull wrestling"? Or is this an attempt at a PSA? And what does the beetle have to do with all this?

Also, I found this:

I'll admit, I laughed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom