• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
We now have 33 characters confirmed (34 if you count Mr. G&W, but he doesn't have a spot on smashbros.com yet, so...). The way I see it, there's still room for a few more, maybe 5-7 (including G&W) so as to have a nice even number that's a little higher than Brawl's total of 35. We'll probably see some of those in a Nintendo Direct, likely around September. Still, some of you must be excited for Palutena. I know I am. Here's hoping that's not the extent of playable female characters. Oh, and LancerStaff? There's only no Mii's in With Anyone mode. With Friends mode still allows them. So there can still be Mii's online, just only in one mode.

Last edited:

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
I have a question.

How do you get signatures on your posts? Do you have to do them manually, or do you get to have one after a set number of posts or something?

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
You have to do them manually.
Thanks. Also, I thought of something good about the Mii fighter. You can make a Justin Bieber Mii and then beat it up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninten: Ness, I am your father!

Ness: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Wait...cool!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Thanks. Also, I thought of something good about the Mii fighter. You can make a Justin Bieber Mii and then beat it up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninten: Ness, I am your father!

Ness: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Wait...cool!
Actually, there's an option to make a sig:
upload_2014-6-11_23-5-16.png

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I was hoping they would be screaming and crying, but that works
Look, I tried. I even did a word search through hundreds of posts. 90% of it was how Palutena is "so great" and "a wonderful addition". This was only one of three I found (Though, I did find a bunch referring to "haters". Which is funny as I didn't find many).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I agree with that post actually, Pacman does not belong in a fighting game
Why not? He didn't seem that bad of a character.
Besides, this is not the first. He was also in Street Fighter X Tekken. So that would now make it two fighting games he's been in.

Last edited:

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
From now on, the answer to "Can [insert stupid character suggestion] get in Smash?" is "Yes. Make a Mii fighter of him/her. Enjoy"

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I've been thinking

since Bandai-Namco is working with Nintendo on SSB4, and SEGA and Capcom are also getting a character in the game, I actually really hope that this leads Bandai-Namco to eventually make a sequel to Project X Zone for the Wii U.....

oh wait, I'm getting off-topic

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn2PTi9lw
....must, not, make, immature, joke!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Now, for the most part I tend to stay away from the "popular" posts. As most of them are pictures.
But, there are exceptions...
upload_2014-6-13_13-9-33.png

And this got nine likes how exactly?

Top Bottom