• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
First things he should lose the caps and second what on earth is he on about.
I guess it's something about Amiibo being divided among the fanbase, him hating it, and then realizing that it might be a great idea.
It took me a couple tries to figure that out.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I guess it's something about Amiibo being divided among the fanbase, him hating it, and then realizing that it might be a great idea.
It took me a couple tries to figure that out.
the thing is Animos seem to just make stronger cpus to vs from the sounds of things.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Okay SAO didn't even have that much mature fanservice omg. And while I'm not against the whole "set in a high school" thing, it's pretty overused in anime, don't you think? Also:

Can someone explain what this guy's point is? He directed this post to me when I said "Totally called Miis" on my post, and I don't understand why. He always argues too (there was this incredibly long one about Paper Mario being a spin off/sub-series, and he insisted on saying it was part of the main series. He said "silance fool" to me ;A; -), and it's really annoying. I By a guess, he's saying Miis aren't in the game, but Mii Fighters are, which I personally don't understand considering they're basically the same.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290

SO

FUNNY

Seriously I love this drawing. What's sad is people don't comment on how funny it is, and instead say "OMG A NEW MARIO GAME IS IN DEVELOPMENT AND WHAT ABOUT MARIO PARTY 10 AND MARIO MAKER OMG". Very sad.

MooseSmuggler

Linkle Linkle Little Star
NNID
MooseSmuggler
3DS FC
3368-1611-2687

Has anyone posted this little gem? "The biggest Nintendo geek" really needs to take a chill pill and get off his high-horse xD

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral

Has anyone posted this little gem? "The biggest Nintendo geek" really needs to take a chill pill and get off his high-horse xD
Ha, wow, this is great. First of all, schoolchildren still have absurd levels of free time, so I don't know why that's so important. Second of all, it now has an actual release date, which means it will probably be honored (not to mention summer actually ends on Sept. 23, so Sakurai's not even that far off). Most importantly, though, the release date reflects the intentions of the devs to release a finished game. Fine with me.

I don't really know why I felt the need to argue against this guy, but it's just a remarkably stupid post... Good for a laugh, though.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
first post.png

If anyone feels like having a rant about Flipnote 3D then got to the E3 community now, every other post is about it.

(Also my first post - I've been reading this for a while and figured with the amount of stuff I see on Miiverse I should contribute)

EDIT: I can confirm that petition is real

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver

Too late.
View attachment 16323

If anyone feels like having a rant about Flipnote 3D then got to the E3 community now, every other post is about it.

(Also my first post - I've been reading this for a while and figured with the amount of stuff I see on Miiverse I should contribute)

EDIT: I can confirm that petition is real
That second one is... disturbing. Is this deviantart?

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
By a guess, he's saying Miis aren't in the game, but Mii Fighters are, which I personally don't understand considering they're basically the same.
I have seen several people act as though mii fighters are different from mii because "they have generic movesets instead of moves from some of the games they have been in."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Only if Sasuke's brother's brother is playable.

The face is what really made the post.

upload_2014-6-16_19-26-58.png

no description available

Edit:

Last edited:
Top Bottom