• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Anybody notice how Sakurai's first words in the direct were that he's still alive, and that he confirmed Yoshi?

He DOES read our posts! :crazy:
wait, he DOES!? quick! someone spam "Waddle Dee, Daisy and KOS-MOS" a million times in the Smash Community so that Sakurai sees it and adds them!

yeah, this won't work

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I remember reading that
that was the day I realized what messed-up thing the Shrek jokes came from
I finally took my time to find out where all those Shrek jokes come from, and iv'e just got to say. I'll probably not be praising Shrek anymore. ( Note that i said probably, i might change my mind ) Edit: Never mind this post ( I wish i could delete it... )

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I say the red ranger, I mean Jason

When someone else says the red ranger they could very well mean Tommy

I'm sure there is some idiot out there that thinks Rocky

Of course some stupid little kid probably thinks "Troy"

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
okay, so I was thinking that I'd give the Miiverse Pac-Man fanboys a break, I MAY have been a bit harsh on them, but I've decided that I was gonna quit pointing out most of their idiocy.....

that is, until they started saying that Pac-Man was confirmed because there was a cloud in the Charizard/Greninja trailer that apparently looks like Pac-Man

Last edited:

MySmashmains6

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb4sonicrules
okay, so I was thinking that I'd give the Miiverse Pac-Man fanboys a break, I MAY have been a bit harsh on them, but I've decided that I was gonna quit pointing out most of their idiocy.....

that is, until they started saying that Pac-Man was confirmed because there was a cloud in the Charizard/Greninja trailer that apparently looks like Pac-Man
Wait... What?! A cloud?! Are you kidding me?!

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Or a sign of nobody having learned of the Brawl days.

Remember: I see Ridley in the clouds!
yeah, now that you mention it, it's worse because they're falling for the same unintentional trick again!

I mean, I know that 85% of Pac-Man's fanbase are rather stupid, but I never once thought that they could be this stupid

MySmashmains6

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb4sonicrules
This just makes me against Pac-Man's inclusion even more. I don't care if Namco is working on the game, Sakurai said they don't get priority. That means we have a possibility of having no Pac-Man. I hope we don't get Pac-Man. I know it sounds biased, but I don't find Pac-Man interesting.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
This just makes me against Pac-Man's inclusion even more. I don't care if Namco is working on the game, Sakurai said they don't get priority. That means we have a possibility of having no Pac-Man. I hope we don't get Pac-Man. I know it sounds biased, but I don't find Pac-Man interesting.
same here, I actually used to want Pac-Man, but after seeing his idiotic fanbase, what Pac-Man has become, and, quite frankly, a better Bandai-Namco character.... no, just NO

and, the worst part about it is that they make the intelligent Pac-Man supporters look bad, while those intelligent supporters have used actual facts to help their opinon, the rest of the fanbase are just like "DUUUURRRRH, HEY LOOK, A CLOUD, PAC-MAN CONFIRMED!!!"

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Priority doesnt mean exclusion. That just means that if theres time, Namco will get their character.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I guess that's one less person who doesn't want his butt kicked. :troll:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Let them rant and rave they will accomplishing nothing. The 3DS version of the game is coming out this summer, they mindset is futile.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I really don't understand why people focus so much energy on how others play the game. As a non tourney player, I really don't give a crap if other players play the game that way. People need to stop trying to tell others how to play games, whether you play competitively or not. That goes to both sides of the debate, imo.

LOL @ people thinking the game will have new changes at this stage of development, though.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I really don't understand why people focus so much energy on how others play the game. As a non tourney player, I really don't give a crap if other players play the game that way. People need to stop trying to tell others how to play games, whether you play competitively or not. That goes to both sides of the debate, imo.

LOL @ people thinking the game will have new changes at this stage of development, though.
It's simply arrogance. Arrogance that blinds you to anything that exists outside of your own bubble. It's pretty much 'I'm right and justified, everyone who disagrees with me is wrong and does not require my consideration so I may talk down to them however I want'. It's something that lingers everywhere from minor things like this to more real world implications like politics. It's a pretty nasty thing all around regardless of who is using it.

Top Bottom