• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well... It would be a lot worse if it actually looked the part. Check out the finale, it looks like he just went to town with a blue marker. :p
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkG1fWhZQ

As for why, who honestly knows?

So the storyline is that Peach's butt magically turns into a fruit that never stops growing.

....this might be the weirdest thing I've ever seen on Miiverse (that doesn't entirely go past the border of being "mature" material, or the like....)

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

So the storyline is that Peach's butt magically turns into a fruit that never stops growing.

....this might be the weirdest thing I've ever seen on Miiverse (that doesn't entirely go past the border of being "mature" material, or the like....)
Here's what I don't get. (Aside from pretty much everything else) If he wanted to transform Peach into a fruit, then wouldn't it have made more sense to transform her into a...

Oh I don't know...

A peach?

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
If had to make a guess, it's probably based on that one scene from Willy Wonka. Sadly, but to no surprise, it's another odd Internet fetish.

I really don't know why I'm so knowledgable in the field of Internet perversion. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It's funny because hundreds of others have made this exact comment, and I lose hope in humanity each and every time.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Sadly, the endless comments probably came along with the yoga leggings. :p

Here's something new... Is Rosalina missing a head or is it a mannequin? The world may never know.
image.jpg

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
(no, the image isn't cut off in anyway despite looking like it, this is the full post)
drama.PNG

Because this is the perfect place to complain. Just abuse the stupidity of the admins and report him, can't be that hard.

LF2K

Floor Diver
My guess it's a giraffe "original" Sonic character. Or a very slender hedgehog. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Gee, isn't that a great way to make friends?
Actively insult strangers for petty reasons, now that's the way to go!

And once again we return to "Effort in All The Wrong Places"!

God only knows when I visit Miiverse I want to see fanservice. It's what keeps me coming back. (And yes, this was top rated, because of course Miiverse placed it as the cream of the crop.)

Also, while scrolling through the comments.

Is it too late to make a monomania joke?

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Sure, those admins just love busting down doors and raining on parades. It's totally not their job to try and keep order.

Heaven only knows what Miiverse would be like if the admins weren't around.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sure, those admins just love busting down doors and raining on parades. It's totally not their job to try and keep order.

Heaven only knows what Miiverse would be like if the admins weren't around.
It would be like if DeviantArt and Tumblr had a child.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Last edited:
Top Bottom