• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Oh, it's beautiful.
It's one of my favorite things of all time.

Off-topic: this has been bugging me for a long time. Why is it that whenever anyone quotes me my text stays green, but everyone else's color goes away when I quote them?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
It's one of my favorite things of all time.

Off-topic: this has been bugging me for a long time. Why is it that whenever anyone quotes me my text stays green, but everyone else's color goes away when I quote them?

Depends. Do you change the color by hand, or did you set it up like that?

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman

..Please sakurai..Can't you see he's beginning you?

Well Then.

..Yeah, and let's make toon link a Link skin...And for bowser..

Because why not..
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlCzfN7kw
Its so sad that the ones who state the obvious are the geniuses of that community

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"
well, that's all I have..
Also, Does anybody else watch the Gamesradar Smash bros weekly? It's kind of like a trainwreck, It's horrible, but I can't look away..

Olekidsf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2552-2900-3603
Also, Does anybody else watch the Gamesradar Smash bros weekly? It's kind of like a trainwreck, It's horrible, but I can't look away..
Meh, I've seen worse. Really all they do is repeat all the ignorant garbage stupid little kids on Youtube and Miiverse say so they can cash in on the hype the game is getting. It's obvious that they don't care how stupid they sound as long as they get paid, so it's not really that entertaining to me. Shokio on the other hand...

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I go there thinking that with some small ounce of hope, they'll have new info we didn't notice. But nope, it's all super obvious stuff and some other stupid bull.
I prefer to watch GameXplain because one dude actually knows what he's talking about lol. They might miss some stuff we know, but that one guy even likened Rosalina to a "puppet character" from other fighting games so that's good enough for me :awesome:.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
It's Christmas break!

Now, I'm going to go play Brawl for a while!​

pitthekit

Smash Ace
I feel like the only person on the boards sometimes who wants Sora. :c I guess the difference between me and the Miiverse people is that I don't believe he has a chance in hell (nor do I talk to the higher-ups at Nintendo as if they'll listen to me). :rolleyes:
for brawl I have a pit sora reskin which works very well, if you have a sd card you can get your wish.... but you would have to main pit :troll:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This ins't from Miiverse but it's just as stupid. God I hate Youtube's comments.

This game shouldn't be borthered with. Why? Well, it's going to be exactly like Brawl, except more characters a better graphics. These are not unique characters. Except Wii Fit Trainer. Meagan? Duh! I could see that coming since Brawls release. Add the real fighters.

Goemon at least, Killer Instinct, james Bond would be interesting X)

Since they bring Solid Snake... This will really knock out people's reaction to Solid snake.

Nintendo needs to think and the new gmaers keep forgetting the Golden games that made us enjoy games in the first place. Bring new generation game characters, but make them unqiue and a what? Feeling, games are suppose to give us a reaction of any sort. Mad,sad, whatever, make things spark and really impress people to buy the game. Nintendo, if you really want to make Smash 4 really successful (like Melee and Brawl), then you're going to have to step it up on ideas for characters. Me and my Blob, another interesting choice, but people will enjoy it, mark my words they will. Add all the old and add a lot of new characters. Nintendo, you ever played Mortal Kombat? You notice how the character roaster increases by each game? Well, do the same to this roaster and watch how people will buy it. You want to make everyone happy, right? Then do the right thing and add every character from 64 to Brawl, and then add more characters. Twenty new characters will be perfect. It will be way more than the selection screen of Brawl. And that's how it needs to be~

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This ins't from Miiverse but it's just as stupid. God I hate Youtube's comments.

This game shouldn't be borthered with. Why? Well, it's going to be exactly like Brawl, except more characters a better graphics. These are not unique characters. Except Wii Fit Trainer. Meagan? Duh! I could see that coming since Brawls release. Add the real fighters.

Since they bring Solid Snake... This will really knock out people's reaction to Solid snake.

Nintendo needs to think and the new gmaers keep forgetting the Golden games that made us enjoy games in the first place. Bring new generation game characters, but make them unqiue and a what? Feeling, games are suppose to give us a reaction of any sort. Mad,sad, whatever, make things spark and really impress people to buy the game. Nintendo, if you really want to make Smash 4 really successful (like Melee and Brawl), then you're going to have to step it up on ideas for characters. Me and my Blob, another interesting choice, but people will enjoy it, mark my words they will. Add all the old and add a lot of new characters. Nintendo, you ever played Mortal Kombat? You notice how the character roaster increases by each game? Well, do the same to this roaster and watch how people will buy it. You want to make everyone happy, right? Then do the right thing and add every character from 64 to Brawl, and then add more characters. Twenty new characters will be perfect. It will be way more than the selection screen of Brawl. And that's how it needs to be~

Elemental Koopa

Smash Cadet

This is a brilliant idea, we should definitely focus on more characters instead of balence or gameplay because who gives a **** about those

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I like how this guy thinks twenty new characters is likely or even feasible. And that WFT is the most unique newcomer we have.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I like how this guy thinks twenty new characters is likely or even feasible. And that WFT is the most unique newcomer we have.
I like how he starts of complaining that SSB4 is just Brawl with new characters and graphics, and then only talks about fixing it by adding new characters. :facepalm:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

It seems to talk to Nintendo as if it's an actual person.

"Nintendo, have you played Mortal Kombat?"

And, characters are plenty unique. Mega Man is a master of projectiles, and only uses his actual fists or feet once or twice. Villager can nurture trees, collect any projectile and launch it back at any time, he can shovel graves for opponents. WFT, as stated, uses nothing but fitness exercises for attacks, which is rather impressive, and Rosalina can summon Lumas as a puppeteer, using them to create combos and take damage for her.

Give me the video where this guy commented, I've got some stuff to tell him.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

And, characters are plenty unique. Mega Man is a master of projectiles, and only uses his actual fists or feet once or twice. Villager can nurture trees, collect any projectile and launch it back at any time, he can shovel graves for opponents. WFT, as stated, uses nothing but fitness exercises for attacks, which is rather impressive, and Rosalina can summon Lumas as a puppeteer, using them to create combos and take damage for her.

It's the developer direct.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD1yJinzeQ

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Dude no, that place is a sewer. Its always those 2 spammers, and that one saying PS i'm willaim. and other ******** comments.

oh I just realized i'm friends with that guy who commented (GYK) he's REALLY good at brawl and he was an AIB player.... ironic.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

This picture sums up that guy's idea, then ours :awesome:.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnbXrWLwQ
Mini Mac..sounds like a cheeseburger
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFmXYHDPQ
So sad it hurts.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlDDUkKzw
I wish people would check to see if their posts are legible before they post it.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFmXYgzKA
..You're an idiot..Go die.

Did he just compare Who Framed Roger Rabbit to Super Smash Bros?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnbXrWLwQ
Mini Mac..sounds like a cheeseburger
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFmXYHDPQ
So sad it hurts.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlDDUkKzw
I wish people would check to see if their posts are legible before they post it.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFmXYgzKA
..You're an idiot..Go die.

That last one was just... Let's just say I lost brain cells reading it, and I agree that he should die, trolling or not.

Top Bottom