• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Elemental Koopa

Smash Cadet

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I love laughing at Miiverse posts as much as the next guy but that female Pit post is without a doubt a trolling joke. Judging by his follow up comments he said that just to get a reaction.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Maybe he's just an average Miiverse user who sucked the brains out of everyone else.

Nevermind, he thinks they might cut Wario or Diddy :facepalm: because "8 Mario characters is enough"
God da... and we have hopes that he could be saved :joyful:.
.n_n.

D

Deleted member

"Please Add All The Characters In Nintendo History!!!"
"It's A Big Request And Might Take A Lot Of Time"

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
He received a ton. This kid got famous just for saying this and it became a Miiverse meme. I forgot how many Yeahs he got though… but it was a lot.
I know it became a meme. Probably the only long lasting miiverse meme I can think of. The Smash Bros. community seems to get a new meme everyday.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Maybe some people want to find out more about the game during development?

Seriously what's with the "dont spoil plz ur ruining the game for me" posts? Just don't look at the pictures of the day. Is it really that hard?

And he seems to think Sakurai wants attention based on the lowest post, but I wouldn't be surprised if the only one looking for attention here is himself.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Maybe some people want to find out more about the game during development?

Seriously what's with the "dont spoil plz ur ruining the game for me" posts? Just don't look at the pictures of the day. Is it really that hard?

And he seems to think Sakurai wants attention based on the lowest post, but I wouldn't be surprised if the only one looking for attention here is himself.

He is a person with a 5 o' clock shadow spending his time badmouthing Sakurai on Miiverse of all places with the name "geo".

He craves attention.

Jon_14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jon_14
3DS FC
1993-8945-7042
He is a person with a 5 o' clock shadow spending his time badmouthing Sakurai on Miiverse of all places with the name "geo".

He craves attention.

That can sum it up(or a bratty 12 year old).

SonicMario

Smash Master
BTW what are some things you guys can't wait for that will cause a wave of reactions on Miiverse? The Full roster being leaked is a given.

But one personal one I can't wait for is if there's an update that shows Shadow as a returning assist trophy or something else that shows he's not playable in the game. I'm a huge Sonic fan, but seeing "Shadow for Smash Bros." fanboys whine or rage will be hilarious.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Yes, seeing all the Shadow fanboys froth at the mouth in rage will be priceless! :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Am I the only Nintendo fan that actually likes Wario?

Unless Wario is for some ungodly reason low priority, he won't get cut. I can't see Sakurai cut Wario when he was highly requested to appear in Smash Bros., still very popular and iconic to this day, continues to have successful games (two series in fact), and was featured on concept art for SSB4.

Egg.

Smash Journeyman
Wait, he doesn't want to return because of his own crude humor? If anything, I would think that he would want to return more now that there are even more people to eat and fart on...

Oh right, Miiverse.

But in all seriousness, I agree that Wario is pretty much guaranteed. Not a huge fan, but he is an important part of the Mario universe and deserves to get back in.

Top Bottom