• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Behold, my new OC! I call him... Sonic-- With A Sword! And don't forget his loyal sidekick: Sonic-- With A Sword!-- Without A Sword!

plz dont steel

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's funnier when you actually read it in GLaDOS's voice. Since most of the characters are female, a romance rp doesn't sound too heterosexual. Eek.
The best part is I just dabbled. I didn't even have to look hard for it, I just scrolled down and saw it.

...I think I just found my second favorite community.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Last night, people were complaining about the pic of the day because it was the fourth of july, somebody said, "come on sakurai! WTF is this? its the 4th of july".. I want them to know, the 4th of july is a holiday in --> AMERICA <-- because we are the land of the free and we beat all the other countries... nvm

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Last night, people were complaining about the pic of the day because it was the fourth of july, somebody said, "come on sakurai! WTF is this? its the 4th of july".. I want them to know, the 4th of july is a holiday in --> AMERICA <-- because we are the land of the free and we beat all the other countries... nvm
They probably for some reason Sakurai lives and cares about American holidays.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
who were they expecting to be revealed? Uncle Sam? :p

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
To be honest, I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen any complaints about Ness not being revealed yesterday.

Today is MOTHER's 25th anniversary, after all.

D

Deleted member

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen any complaints about Ness not being revealed yesterday.

Today is MOTHER's 25th anniversary, after all.
There are no complaints, because today is not MOTHER's 25th anniversary. That would be the 27th.

D

Deleted member

I just looked it up, and now I feel like an idiot. :p
It's fine, it happens to anyone.

But no one would complain about no Ness reveal; we'd all rather have Lucas as a starter so that people will stop saying he's cut. :4pacman:

Top Bottom