• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

pickle962

Smash Lord
So is this Miiverse revolution still set in stone for the 10th of this month or what? I mean we all know what's obviously going to happen but still....

pickle962

Smash Lord

So Sakurai actually knows about Miiverse's stupidity after all...
Miiverse logic: OMG GUYS NINTENDO LISTENED TO OUR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT LINCOLN AND THAT DUDE FROM LORD OF THE RINGS! LETS SEE IF THEY WILL PUT MASTER CHIEF, GOKU, PEWDIEPIE, AND THE DOG FROM CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS IN SMASH 4!!!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Miiverse logic: OMG GUYS NINTENDO LISTENED TO OUR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT LINCOLN AND THAT DUDE FROM LORD OF THE RINGS! LETS SEE IF THEY WILL PUT MASTER CHIEF, GOKU, PEWDIEPIE, AND THE DOG FROM CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS IN SMASH 4!!!
Pewdiepie? Is his final smash horribly faked reactions and badly used facecams?
At least the Call of Duty Dog was entertaining to me, and I strongly dislike the COD series.

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
Pewdiepie? Is his final smash horribly faked reactions and badly used facecams?
At least the Call of Duty Dog was entertaining to me, and I strongly dislike the COD series.
Nah! his ******** fanbase consisting of kids probably not even in middle school yet coming to his aid by bashing on other people who supposedly "copy" poo poo pie or act like they got a splinter in their ass whenever someone has ANYTHING BUT mindless praise for that manchild which he probably doesn't even deserve to begin with considering the **** quality of his vids anyway as far as the vile unfunny "jokes" that erupt from his cheeto and mt dew infested oral cavity goes.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Man, I cannot go to Miiverse, is...is... horrible.
Those request sick me but most of the time.
I JUST LAUGH very hard.

I remember one person that she really really want Lego Batman and she even draw it up. I was doing a facepalm that can commict actual suicide.

Then I go sick and never watch Miiverse and is #GOKUSHREKBATMANDERPTROLLREQUESTSARCASMREMOVEDPACMAN!!!

Good job finding those gems...*cough*.

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998

It stares into my soul.

With that artistic skill, no.

Extremely accurate Shadow Kirby drawing.

NO.

And now, for crap I drew. (As a request)

the ike is really nice !! check out my drawings if you're still on miiverse ! you can find me at hiimej

D

Deleted member

*gasp* You mean you don't want to play as Original the Character?

D

Deleted member

The reason why Sonic's Brawl colors are so bland is because they had to avoid stealing other people's Original Characters.

pickle962

Smash Lord
God awful Sonic OC's: Part of the cancer that has long since killed DeviantArt with My Little Pony as a close second!

Top Bottom