• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I watched a few Shrek movies, and they're actually pretty great, at least for their time. But why the obsession with him on Miiverse? I just don't get it.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
I watched a few Shrek movies, and they're actually pretty great, at least for their time. But why the obsession with him on Miiverse? I just don't get it.
Google Shrek is Love, Shrek is life. Also watch Vinesauce's Shrek game videos their so bad it's funny. The games I mean not Vinesauce himself.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't say I'm a fan of Palutena, or think she's deserving of smash

But at least she's got a nice ***

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
The closest thing I could get to a character was a boss in Kirby's Dream Land 3.
You may know her also by Adeleine.
That must be it. I checked the Smash Bros Roster Maker and there is not a single character in it whose name begins Ado, Adam Malkovich and Adeleine are the only ones who's name begins with Ad. So unless the shADOw fans have though up a codename for him to avoid being flamed...

Is it just me, or does assuming 6 ?s = 6 letters seem a bit silly.

Shirarisun

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shirarisun
3DS FC
4484-7795-7328
http://wikirby.com/wiki/Ado
She's a girl, and the two were confirmed to be the same person in the Japanese Dream Collection booklet. Interestingly, they covered their tracks with the different names by saying Ado is her nickname.
oh.

I'm an idiot, ignore me, i know nothing anymore because i couldn't afford that and now i feel dumb for not having it

Shirarisun

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shirarisun
3DS FC
4484-7795-7328
that awkward moment when you're being followed by immature yeah-beggars who post stupid stuff.

One of my joking posts "It is physically impossible to make Kirby ugly." got in the popular posts for whatever reason. The comments are filled with people drawing ugly Kirbies.

1. Yes, I drew that.
2. Yes, that is supposed to be Doc Louis but I suck at drawing so this is what you get.

Also

OH SO OBVIOUS TROLL

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair

Translation: Why not take Fg for the DSi & Port it to to 3DS. I'm not sure what Fg is, but the 3DS is backwards comparable, so it doesn't need porting.

...people hate amiibo because they (falsely) think they are like skylanders, but then request skylanders....

PotD will generate plenty of posts worthy of this thread. Either Ridley or Mewtwo will be confirmed and most ofl their haters will lose it, or they won't be, in which case most of their supporters will lose it.

EDIT: PotD reactions below
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn5xxdhcA
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn5xxGdAQ
and best of all
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGEphbsUA

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I got to thinking, what's going to happen when Smash finally comes out? Will the stupidity die down?

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I got to thinking, what's going to happen when Smash finally comes out? Will the stupidity die down?
Probably not we will get people maybe stop calling him Samurai and add this person but a lot of this person is OP posts.

D

Deleted member

No. It will flare up.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD SHADOW!"
"GOKU FOR DLC!"
"REMOVECHORUSKIDSREMOVECHORUSKIDSREMOVECHORUSKIDSREMOVECHORUSKIDS"

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Come join in on this stupid guy's one reasoning for Goku to be in.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn5xWQh5g
Already whipped his a** though lol
Why not request Optimus Prime while he's at it? Transformers 4 just cameout a few days ago but maybe he can be revealed on the day of the DVD release it's totally possible I swear. What do you mean Nintendo doesn't own Transformers? Nintendo owns EVERYTHING don'tcha know.

On another note while I can't quite put up pictures cause I'm browsing on my Wii-U, I remember a old post back in Febuary, it was something about "Who is the hottest Street Fighter female, Chun-Li or Falecia." As Capcom fans know, Falecia is a Darkstalkers character and I corrected him on that but he seemed like he was so sure that Falecia was in Street Fighter, the guy was in denial for a while and it got to the point where he said he's played all the Street Fighter games and I called him out on his bull and he gave up from there.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
People thought Tails was in Melee, so probably not.

Guyz did you know if u beat Pac-Man with Mario then Mega-man then 99 times, then beat him with Sonic using
:GCCU::GCCU::GCCD::GCCD::GCCL::GCCR::GCCL::GCCR::GCA::GCB:, then :GCStart: exactly when he gets KOed you can unlock Snake.
Did you know if you get all the Pokeball and Masterball Pokemon in National Dex order in 1 fight as Pikachu you unlock Mewtwo (If Mewtwo is actually playable replace him with the Pokemon Trainer)
Did you know that if Captain Falcon falcon punches Mega Lucario 3 times in 10 seconds then :GCU::GCB:s him they fuse to become Goku.
Did you know if green retro Wario's eats 100 items of food in 1 match against Sheik he turns into Shrek.
Did you know if a Sakurai Mii named Reggie KOs ZSS with a Waluigi assist trophy during Ridley's boss battle then Ridley becomes playable.

LF2K

Floor Diver
So, the war against the admins is apparently still set for the 10th. Any bets on what's gonna happen?

LF2K

Floor Diver
Considering the admins hide in the shadows, how could the warmongers even make a move? :p

Top Bottom