• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I think you're confused, my friend. Thinking that Jigglypuff was a bad idea in Melee and Brawl and calling it a "Smash Fact" is the complete opposite of smart. Reading that post must have killed your brain cells like it did mine! :p
You're brain cells are dead and you are still able to type like this. You are truly amazing my friend!

Hyal

Smash Cadet
Huh? Yoshi?
The second line was my reaction at those miiverse posts of people worried about yoshi being cut.

The first line is my opinion at your jiggs comment, because you -honestly- shouldn't say that, it will produce discussion and this isn't the place.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
The second line was my reaction at those miiverse posts of people worried about yoshi being cut.

The first line is my opinion at your jiggs comment, because you -honestly- shouldn't say that, it will produce discussion and this isn't the place.
Who's fault was it for putting up the Miiverse comment? If you don't want an opinion then don't post something that will most likely get an opinion and you my friend shouldn't be so damn opinionated!

Hyal

Smash Cadet
Welp, so much for that.

Someone needs to post new stuff asap, so that everyone can be happy again.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Who's fault was it for putting up the Miiverse comment? If you don't want an opinion then don't post something that will most likely get an opinion and you my friend shouldn't be so damn opinionated!
The point of this thread is to laugh at Miiverse posts. He posted a Miiverse post that was idiotic so we could laugh at it. His post is justified. Your post lambasting people for having a different opinion than you is not and was clearly uncalled for.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Your post lambasting people for having a different opinion than you is not was clearly uncalled for.
Its funny cuz everything you say I'm doing you are pretty much doing the same right now. You are simply playing along. Congradulations.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Its funny cuz everything you say I'm doing you are pretty much doing the same right now. You are simply playing along. Congradulations.
I'm just standing up for what I believe in. Whether you think I'm playing along or not is your opinion .

By the way, it's spelled congratulations. Troll better, please. :troll:

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Some of these may have already been posted.

Uhm..yes.

Chrome is also at the top of my List Wish!
chrome.png

Whoah, this guy wants to know about newcomers! how peculiar!

Oh dear jesus
Why do i keep coming across this scarry ****

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Thumbs up to the Goku request!

Come on Bandai, add some seasoning to Sakurai's soup.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Speaking of Miiverse, the Nintendo Direct today confirmed that Miiverse is coming to the Nintendo 3DS! So if you thought Miiverse was bad before with only the folks who have a Wii U... you ain't seen nothing yet. :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Just the thought of Waluigi and Wobbuffet performing a "synergy assist attack" amuses me greatly.
I know what he means. For starters, this Wesley guy is the one posting all those Powerpuff Girls posts (and admits he has autism). For the Synergy assist thing, he's talking about something that can be done in the Super Smash Bros. rip-off Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL.

In said game, when a character releases an Assist Cube (exact same thing as Brawl's Assist Trophy), there's a chance that instead of the assist doing it's action, it'll team up with the person who released him/her and basically do a second Final Smash. For example, if Chowder releases a Madame Foster assist, his Synergy attack might activate, where a cutscene shows Madame Foster giving Chowder a huge pile of cookies, Chowder eats until he's a fat ball, and the Madame Foster jumps on Chowder, then rolls as the player crushes his opponent. A really cool idea if you ask me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I know what he means. For starters, this Wesley guy is the one posting all those Powerpuff Girls posts (and admits he has autism). For the Synergy assist thing, he's talking about something that can be done in the Super Smash Bros. rip-off Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL.

In said game, when a character releases an Assist Cube (exact same thing as Brawl's Assist Trophy), there's a chance that instead of the assist doing it's action, it'll team up with the person who released him/her and basically do a second Final Smash. For example, if Chowder releases a Madame Foster assist, his Synergy attack might activate, where a cutscene shows Madame Foster giving Chowder a huge pile of cookies, Chowder eats until he's a fat ball, and the Madame Foster jumps on Chowder, then rolls as the player crushes his opponent. A really cool idea if you ask me.
Interesting... someone make a thread for the Smash 4 version, ASAP.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Lets keep things civil, folks. Opinions and discussions are fine but don't let them get out of hand/distract from laughing at Miiverse posts.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKEaa85eMA
This would make for a great thriller action movie. Could of sold the movie rights but he just had to put that "I'm writing dis but its not my idea" disclaimer.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Wow what a moron!

Welp, the S.W.A.T team should be arriving at his doorstep pretty soon.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Lets keep things civil, folks. Opinions and discussions are fine but don't let them get out of hand/distract from laughing at Miiverse posts.

This would make for a great thriller action movie. Could of sold the movie rights but he just had to put that "I'm writing dis but its not my idea" disclaimer.
Quick! Someone copyright this idea and sell it to a major studio. You could make millions...

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman

I'd love to share the joke with you, but it hurts too much to try to figure out what he's saying

Emboat for smash?
somehow they managed to make it uglier
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaW28Sox3Q
The post itself isn't as stupid as the comments..

Kirby looks like he walked in on...something

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Bad miiverse 1.png

First one- ...
Second one- Smashboards will tear you to shreds if this spreads...
Third- What, Is, THAT?!?!?!

D

Deleted member

I found these:

Yeah, because they will add a character like him in SSB4.

Paper Link for SSB4!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Serious question, if every person that wished for these characters on miiverse was granted their wish would you still play smash bros.?
Haha.
I would. If they have a good moveset then who that character is won't be all that important for me. It's a game, after all, and games are meant to have good gameplay.

Olekidsf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2552-2900-3603
Serious question, if every person that wished for these characters on miiverse was granted their wish would you still play smash bros.?
Haha.
No, because one guy posted this. Would make Smash virtually unplayable for me.

D

Deleted member

I just found his dream roster:

Haha.
I guess. However, I can't imagine a Smash Bros. with Goku, Naruto, every Sonic character ever, the Powerpuff Girls, and Wreck-It Ralph.
No, because one guy posted this.
Well, it's time for me to request Chuggaaconroy to be playable then. I mean seriously… what?

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I'm very easily satisfied. If the game has a lot of good crossover characters, then I'll probably play it, even if the game is ****e.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Speaking of Miiverse, the Nintendo Direct today confirmed that Miiverse is coming to the Nintendo 3DS! So if you thought Miiverse was bad before with only the folks who have a Wii U... you ain't seen nothing yet. :troll:
All of those people with itching fingers ever since Swapnote had Spotpass functionality discontinued will be happy to know that they can now post their poorly-drawn, lewd fan art of Nikki on a new outlet.

That being said, all of us 3DS owners who've honed our skills with the smaller stylus and screen can show Miiverse what we're capable of.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Introducing portable Miiverse! Stupidity on the go!

Top Bottom