• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Yeah... Releasing a game that isn't finished and still in development is such a GREAT IDEA!! This has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever read! Seriously...
How can you disagree with that? Wii U came out November 18th 2012. Brawl came out March 2008....kid icarus: uprising came out March 2012 and one year later has barely moved a million units. Knowing full well you have access to development on the Wii U you're going to dump 4 years into kid who gives a sh*t icarus? We could be playing smash brothers 4 now if it weren't for that time sink. You got xboxone and ps4 coming out this holiday season and the Wii U doesn't have a mario party, mario cart, or any other 4 player game worth mentioning and the console has been out for a year already.

Do I want to rush the developers? No. It's like waiting for the next tool album to come out. But f'in sh*t get your priorities straight and put out a game that will double total units moved of stupid icarus in November and December alone! I have a Wii U that collects dust unless my girlfriend play windwaker HD. It's a 300 dollar windwaker HD and Pikmin 3 console. That's all it does. Collects dust and plays those two games...

After the failboat that many consider brawl that my friends and I maybe put 200 hours max into there are millions of people waiting for smash brothers 4

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/shadow47399
Wait..are he^
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/marioiscool1234
And he^ Fighting over a girl on miiverse?
that's so pathetically adorable that I might puke a rainbow.
Kill me now.
What's even more hilarious is that there is actually an akira on Miiverse! Here's the thread where it all went down...
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnYLmhvrQ

This is just too hilarious. So much drama... these truly are...

The Miiverse Posts of Our Lives! :troll:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
How can you disagree with that? Wii U came out November 18th 2012. Brawl came out March 2008....kid icarus: uprising came out March 2012 and one year later has barely moved a million units. Knowing full well you have access to development on the Wii U you're going to dump 4 years into kid who gives a sh*t icarus? We could be playing smash brothers 4 now if it weren't for that time sink. You got xboxone and ps4 coming out this holiday season and the Wii U doesn't have a mario party, mario cart, or any other 4 player game worth mentioning and the console has been out for a year already.

Do I want to rush the developers? No. It's like waiting for the next tool album to come out. But f'in sh*t get your priorities straight and put out a game that will double total units moved of stupid icarus in November and December alone! I have a Wii U that collects dust unless my girlfriend play windwaker HD. It's a 300 dollar windwaker HD and Pikmin 3 console. That's all it does. Collects dust and plays those two games...

After the failboat that many consider brawl that my friends and I maybe put 200 hours max into there are millions of people waiting for smash brothers 4
I think your taking too many things for granted. Nintendo knows what they're doing and will take big steps in order to please their fans, even if that means pushing release dates back or a latency of game development. In either case the end result is that we get an amazing worthwhile game thats suits everyones criteria and brings out envy in the eyes of CoD and Halo fanboys. Nobody likes a rushed game, so plz have some patience like the rest of us. Losing your cool will not speed up the process, it will only make things longer.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

But I like K'dicarus :crying:. Besides, it's good for Sakurai to take breaks from Smash. Just like an artist, improvements are made from spending some time away from your work. Then you can come back to it, and notice things you probably wouldn't have before.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
But I like K'dicarus :crying:. Besides, it's good for Sakurai to take breaks from Smash. Just like an artist, improvements are made from spending some time away from your work. Then you can come back to it, and notice things you probably wouldn't have before.
Lol K"dic"arus :).

Gotta better one though: K'dic"anus".

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
What's even more hilarious is that there is actually an akira on Miiverse! Here's the thread where it all went down...
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnYLmhvrQ

This is just too hilarious. So much drama... these truly are...

The Miiverse Posts of Our Lives! :troll:
That poor "Girl" (who knows XD) Is like: Wtf..I dont know you people..haha...going to try to be nice...
God its so freaking sad XD
Im going to go to my laughing corner.
Done laughing.
Now i think i'm going to be sick
this post goes on and on

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
How can you disagree with that?
There are so many things wrong with your post that I won't even bother to try to explain it. I will say that I disagree with it because that's what happened with Sonic 2006... and we all know how THAT went.

That poor "Girl" (who knows XD) Is like: Wtf..I dont know you people..haha...going to try to be nice...
God its so freaking sad XD
Im going to go to my laughing corner.
Done laughing.
Now i think i'm going to be sick
this post goes on and on
Actually, I got a different impression from the posts I've read. She seemed to be amused by it and taking it in stride... until someone talked about dating on Miiverse... and then she was talking about her left eye being blind...

Okay, your right. It's pretty depressing... :urg: At least she can keep her spirits up!

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
There are so many things wrong with your post that I won't even bother to try to explain it. I will say that I disagree with it because that's what happened with Sonic 2006... and we all know how THAT went.

Actually, I got a different impression from the posts I've read. She seemed to be amused by it and taking it in stride... until someone talked about dating on Miiverse... and then she was talking about her left eye being blind...

Okay, your right. It's pretty depressing... :urg: At least she can keep her spirits up!
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADOUgHsBVJrlg
Guess not
Hm.
ANYWAYS

****, GET DOWN, HES GOT A GUN
i dont know
I just wanted to lighten the depressingess :/

So, you would think that if you were going to suggest a bad idea, could you at least figure out how to spell said bad suggestion? Guess not.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
There are so many things wrong with your post that I won't even bother to try to explain it. I will say that I disagree with it because that's what happened with Sonic 2006... and we all know how THAT went
Lol I was going to bring up that same thing. What a failure.

Which is funny bcuz now ever since he got signed over to Nintendo who doesn't rush their games, his games have been doing quite well.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This guy is funny.

Be sure to look at the name of this next poster-

Poor Geno, if only he understood it's more complicated than that.

No comment..

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I feel that, if you were to collect every single kid in my school and hand them a computer and ask them to post something meaningful on Miiverse, about 20% would do it. 60% would post stuff like this, and the other 20% would call it "gay" and brag about XBox One or PS4. In fact, our school magazine has a very interesting article on "How Nintendo sucks PlayStation and XBox's Balls".

I love humanity.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I feel that, if you were to collect every single kid in my school and hand them a computer and ask them to post something meaningful on Miiverse, about 20% would do it. 60% would post stuff like this, and the other 20% would call it "gay" and brag about XBox One or PS4. In fact, our school magazine has a very interesting article on "How Nintendo sucks PlayStation and XBox's Balls".

I love humanity.
High school newspaper?

That would never fly at my old school.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah, I kind of help in the school magazine a bit, and that same editorial was almost printed twice. I chimed in.
Wow...

I have no words...

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Wow...

I have no words...

Yeah, apparently mostly everyone except a few of us are die-hard Xbox fans. We're dismissed as "kids" and pushed off to the side... it pisses me off. I mainly go on Smashboards to escape the idiots in my world and talk with other educated people. But I'm glad that the teacher had no idea on video games, so in it's place was an article about accepting other's opinions. I chimed in for that.

Olekidsf

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2552-2900-3603

I love humanity.
Only 20% would call it gay? Your school sounds absolutely amazing...

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Only 20% would call it gay? Your school sounds absolutely amazing...

Yeah, we've cleaned up... but the amount of Nintendo fans and the amount of #YOLOSWAG gangster Xbox kids are about the same. The others don't really care and are too stupid to carry conversations, except for that small 5% I forgot to subtract from the 60% which makes up my friends in both the same grade and upper classmen.

Back on topic, once I get a Wii U I'll be the intelligent artist there... and if I (or my little brother) ever ask Sakurai to do anything, by Jove, it's going to be in Japanese.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

DOES THIS GUY WORK FOR NINTENDO??!111! HE COULD INFLUENCE WHO GETS IN AND WHO DOESNT!!!!

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877

I love humanity.
Now I really want Nintendo to sue your school for libel. In fact, I'm surprised the school magazine can get away with publishing that altogether. Has our public school system really gone that far down the gutter?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Now I really want Nintendo to sue your school for libel. In fact, I'm surprised the school magazine can get away with publishing that altogether. Has our public school system really gone that far down the gutter?

It was submitted and almost put in if not for me telling the supervisor. So it's nothing to sue over, just some idiot freshmen. That's saying something, I'm a freshman.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sify's post seems to imply he's a normal person.

But unfortunately for him, a confused kid had to go ahead and reply to his post.

Yeah dude! Sakurai should totally add a character from a 2013 cartoon series to Brawl!!! I can't wait for 2008 to happen again so I can buy Brawl again!!!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Sify's post seems to imply he's a normal person.

But unfortunately for him, a confused kid had to go ahead and reply to his post.

Yeah dude! Sakurai should totally add a character from a 2013 cartoon series to Brawl!!! I can't wait for 2008 to happen again so I can buy Brawl again!!!

The fact the kid spelled Lucario wrong makes me giggle harder.

D

Deleted member

What a major typo this is:

Who is fat and small Italian guy with overalls, green skinny and tall Italian guy with overalls, pink marshmallow, yellow mouse thing, green guy with a sword, blue thing with red shoes, and Mega Man's sister?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
What a major typo this is:

Who is fat and small Italian guy with overalls, green skinny and tall Italian guy with overalls, pink marshmallow, yellow mouse thing, green guy with a sword, blue thing with red shoes, and Mega Man's sister?
Roll has been confirmed? :troll:

Top Bottom