• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taipei, Taiwan, anyone?

obscurica

Smash Rookie
Yo, so: I've been having a hard time finding Smash Wii U players--whether via the FB group or anywhere else (even tried Forumosa).

So might as well check in here again. I'm down in Sanxia, near Taoyuan. I can host meetups, 1v1s, whatever--Street Fighter V as well, but I only got the one stick, so if you wanna do non-Smash, gotta bring your own.

ccolon

Smash Rookie
anyone still alive here? I'm visiting from the states for a bunch of this summer and wondering if anyone plays here.

Yoshia

Smash Rookie
Yo I'm wondering too is this still alive here/looking at this thread? Is there anyone who plays melee in Taiwan and wants to netplay? The Taiwan smash bros. facebook page is practically dead so...

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yo I'm wondering too is this still alive here/looking at this thread? Is there anyone who plays melee in Taiwan and wants to netplay? The Taiwan smash bros. facebook page is practically dead so...
I am from Taiwan (and pretty active here)... But I have no Melee....
Go get Nintendo Switch since Smash Bros Switch is coming.

OCSA

Smash Rookie
Hi, im currently living in taiwan, just got netplay setup. Mainly play PM but trying to get into melee as well. How can i contact you?

f00

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm going to stay in Xiamen for a month in March, I'm looking to go to Taiwan and Hong Kong and play some melee or ultimate

my email is fezf00@gmail.com

I'll bring a gamecube

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey! I'm going to stay in Xiamen for a month in March, I'm looking to go to Taiwan and Hong Kong and play some melee or ultimate

I'll bring a gamecube
Cool, if you stay in Xiamen, the closest territory of Taiwan, ROC, is Jinmen island but I don't think you'll find much people playing games there.

Taiwan and Hong Kong have many Smash players, and hope you can bring Switch too, because I am playing Smash Ultimate the most.

Doctor Grudge

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to be training partners in Smash Ultimate or at least just regularly play some games? I'm based in Taipei and I'm open to playing both online and offline.

I'll bring a gamecube
I'm down to play ultimate.

Top Bottom