• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taer 5- sweetness

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Didn't read anything yet

Shoutouts

Will: Sorry for somewhat trash talking you. I was exhausted and I found Fatal's pro-baits hilarious. I hope to one day play you in Brawl and in Melee

Edit:

Kiwi: y u hate me

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
13: Watkins - ggs, you should try a little harder, but I like how you don't mind what happens. More of NE *COUGHBIZKITCOUGH* should be like that and chill.
I usually try, but I was just so exhausted from eating a bunch of chinese food that I couldn't dacus :C

But yeah I should try harder, go Sheik less and all that; NE has to unite as one and work together to keep Almo's blog material to a minimum.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
1: Fatal ($134)- Congratz!
2: Will ($60)-Someday I'll make it far enough to face your DK in tournament.
4: Vinnie ($20)- Nice to see you again. Good job in dubz =P
5: Adam Gibson ($11)-I can't believe I beat you first round and then you go and get 5th! Good job!
5: Pelca ($11)-UGH! Almost had you in teams! Good job!
7: Bizkit- So, I can beat Mikeray but you can't?
9: Riot - Nice try.
9: Lingling - Close matches. Always a pleasure.
9: Bloodcross - Thanks for teaming with me, I had fun!
13: Darc - Good to see you, too bad your wolf didn't bring you further. O well next time.
13: Peachkid - >_<
13: Watkins - Good to see you again, Your Shiek was looking odd at this though D=!
17: Games and goodies - Good games. Enjoy Sengoku!
17: SpiderJerusalem - Thanks for making me enter (slight sarcasm). Sorry I didn't do better.
17: Kiwi - KIWWWIIII! I believe you can do better than this little lady!
17: Nacho - Nice seeing you again.

Top Bottom