• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA vs. TA, a TA crew battle........(now on google video)

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
g-regulate said:
so i watched this video while high, and man was i blown away by how amazing the music and character styles were. man, what an awesome vid. the last few sets are intense as hell, and only heightened by the music. i recommend everyone to see this again, or, for the first time. this is arguably the best crew vid on the boards, quality-wise, minus the FC crew vids and such.
>.>

*pound*

Ryu777

Smash Ace
hey, the filefront isnt working anymore, says the key is invalid or that the file has removed from filefront, could someone repost this on filefront?

Ryu777

Smash Ace
so i watched this video while high, and man was i blown away by how amazing the music and character styles were. man, what an awesome vid. the last few sets are intense as hell, and only heightened by the music. i recommend everyone to see this again, or, for the first time. this is arguably the best crew vid on the boards, quality-wise, minus the FC crew vids and such.
wait, whie your high, all you do is sit at home and wath smash videos? EXTREME!

ja_ov

Smash Cadet
wow, dude... wow.... just... wow.... i used to think g-reg was majorly cocky.... i still do.... but he has the goods to back that **** up.... wow.... thoroughly impressed, i love the forward b with falcon

this video, along with the g-reg combo thread have lead me to main falcon... wow.... wow.... those... wow.... those images have been burnt into my eyes... incredible....

g-reg, you are my idol

just awesome... totally awesome.... more crews should make crew vids.... if they're anywhere near as good as this one.... wow.... ill be waiting......

i'd do the pound, g-reg.... but i don't think i', worthy.....

g-reg rocks, TA 4 life

Xelyst

-_-
lolol TA should make a soundtrack, cause ahos track choices are as sexi as his smash skillz that killz xD11!!1 , too good, TA is the best (confirmed xD!)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Picked 2 captains and did drafts.
in true dodgeball style. that's how i'm having our first crew battle go here in oklahoma. poor last pick. s/he's the notorious "fat kid" in smash. though, there are many fat kids in smash :\

anyway, aho's my hero. good music choice, great playing style. i move to connecticut in a year, then i finally get to be pwned by people like the ones in TA. hurrah.

Nurok

Smash Lord
maybe next time at a CCX or Nod3 we can record another crew battle >.>
-edun
this time ill be in it lmao

Top Bottom