• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T5 - Arizona Tournament

Should T5 have a doubles or low-tier tourney?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Low-Tier Tourney

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Joe, no one knows your name references anyway....sleepy error guy. Anyway I can bring cube smash and tv as well if needed/possible. (room in car thing).

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
well, Room shouldn't be a problem, you've seen my car, trunk=fat. so 2 TVs, a couple cubes and games won't be a problem.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I think maybe 4 from durango might try to show up we are talking about it now. MATF smash crew keeps telling us we need to get owned by forward like they did. O and just to let you know i rested enix moogles marth once. but he still two stocked me but it was still sweet anyways hopefully i can talk DSC into coming.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
We could do something like single elimination low-tier and doubles if it still stays a tie all the time, that should speed things up alot.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
New tourney date: 14th of April.

I haven't been on smashboards because I haven't had internet for a little over a week. I'm back now. :)

Duha, that would be awesome to get a few of colorado here. Keep working on that.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
First post has been updated. So far, there is a decent turnout so far, keep it coming.

I'm trying to work on getting more people from Tucson to attend by the round robin I'm hosting. I'm going to pressure CO to come :laugh: as well as SV.

Butters, is hanki coming to this? I haven't heard from him in a while.
I'm trying to get Robbie to attend and play in this tourney but he is being a little bitch that he is.

As you can see, we are in need of tv's more than cubes at this point. Try to make that a priority and cube second if possible.

EDIT: Remember, NEW DATE for T5 is 4.14.07.

DOUBLE EDIT: Random people are obviously voting for the underdog in the poll because the poll keeps being even. The poll no longer determines which we will do: low-tier or doubles. I'll decide which we will be doing shortly (most likely doubles). Poll closed.

TRIPLE EDIT: Tucsons, go to this thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99892

QUADRUPLE EDIT: Doubles it is. I have a feeling more people preferred doubles but people were being stupid about the poll. I thought low-tier would be fun but doubles is too good.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
first off i hate you for censor dodging...

second... doubles IS too good

third, i'm coming

fourth, you better be at chucky and trevyn's place a lot while im there, yayuhz

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
first off i hate you for censor dodging...

second... doubles IS too good

third, i'm coming

fourth, you better be at chucky and trevyn's place a lot while im there, yayuhz
Yeah, I will be at Trevyn's place a lot. We'll definitely play some smash and hang out or something.

Good shit, Coty, I'm glad you are coming.

We need some falco dittos. Or better yet, we just need to play, period. Don't you notice that every tourney we meet up at we really never play?

I don't censor dodge, what are you talking about?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, B-Will, You have Hanki listed twice in the participants list. Also, Haruka's DNA is my girlfriend, Alicia. She'll be coming to Tucson with me, but she's not going to play. She's tolerant enough to drive down to Tucson with me for a weekend without having to spend one of the days in a smelly room with a bunch of guys. ;) Thought I'd let you know.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, B-Will, You have Hanki listed twice in the participants list. Also, Haruka's DNA is my girlfriend, Alicia. She'll be coming to Tucson with me, but she's not going to play. She's tolerant enough to drive down to Tucson with me for a weekend without having to spend one of the days in a smelly room with a bunch of guys. ;) Thought I'd let you know.
Thanks for the info, Alt.

Omar, I assume Ben is coming?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Argh... date change = no attendance for Wobbles. :(

Sorry guys. I really wanted to come visit. Maybe I'll just stop by some time in April anyhow.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Nooooooo!!! :( Eternal sadness consumes my withered soul reeked of fallible cupcakes and cookies.

Hopefully you'll at least stop by later. :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
b-will, i can bring a TV too if we're short on TVs. it has a built in VCR for match recording too, maybe 17 inch screen? not huge. uh, i don't think john will be coming but add Rafael with a * next to his name. and too bad wobbles isn't coming :( i wanted to get wobbled lol.

and we shoudl do some falco dittos after i own your crappy marth. lol jk

South_Paw

Smash Ace
oh snap, it's going to be a long... ditto-filled week

btw, who's picking me up from the bus station? i dont care if its trevyn there and we have to walk back, lol... as long as somebody is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom