• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Oookkkkk Practice On Thursday At My Place After School From 3 Pm To 4:30 Or 5 I Unno Lol

I'll Post Wheres I Live...if U Have A Gun...ur Not Allowed....>.>

edit: IF U CAN....bring a tv or cube =/ i only have 1 so we'll have to take turns doing teams and singles... also its byoc (bring your own controller) dont worry about house charges and crap...drinks are free.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
You're so awesome, Desh.

Man, there has to be more Brampton players..
Reproduce, fools!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
i mite be able to hold it at a place i no.... his parents dont care if ppl come over so ya ill double check on that.!!!
Alright! Keep us posted Pameer! If you haven't added me to msn, please do so: aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

depending on number of pples i migth be able to do it..aslong as everyone chips in for food. and if we ave enuf pple, i dun mind making a little WTA tournie, or a 1st and 2nd place prize. depending on numbers.

also.. power fox, i go to hb too, who are u?
What's WTA? And anyways, let's do it!

waiit..thursday??? i thought this was a saterday thing. i migth be able to have one on a saterday.
To quote myself, "let's do it!" .

Oookkkkk Practice On Thursday At My Place After School From 3 Pm To 4:30 Or 5 I Unno Lol

edit: IF U CAN....bring a tv or cube =/ i only have 1 so we'll have to take turns doing teams and singles... also its byoc (bring your own controller) dont worry about house charges and crap...drinks are free.
I'll bring a cube, but there's no way I'm bringing a TV to school. I'll bring a cube, so people can play in your living room AND in your basement. Deal?

You're so awesome, Desh.

Man, there has to be more Brampton players..
Reproduce, fools!
I'M WORKING ON IT.

My girlfriend is ready, we just need alone time =P .

Desh, can I borrow your house at lunch =P ?

And thats how you catch up a page.

Desh.

Smash Lord
hi 5 to pyro ...great techinique perfect form!

8/10
great catch up! =D
also..i dno how long we could use both tv's my mom spazzs a lot about the living room remember lol...

but yea we'll be ok using both tv's for most (if not all) the time

so we have 2 cubes... drinks are ready... obviously...REMEMBER URS CONTROLLER OR U'LL BE USING TEH MADCATS AND THE EVIL WII ONE.

edit: post if ur coming.
so far its cole
pyro
lozack
aandy
maybe wigi?
and who else be hittin up me crib bredgin?

edit edit: wtf are we making plans for saturday for?
its the freaking biweekly :| who can get me a ride? rofl

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Smashturbation? If I'm going I'll give you a ride. No problem.

Also, we gotta stop posting in here when everyone's on msn.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Alright! Keep us posted Pameer! If you haven't added me to msn, please do so: aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

What's WTA? And anyways, let's do it!

To quote myself, "let's do it!" .

I'll bring a cube, but there's no way I'm bringing a TV to school. I'll bring a cube, so people can play in your living room AND in your basement. Deal?

I'M WORKING ON IT.

My girlfriend is ready, we just need alone time =P .

Desh, can I borrow your house at lunch =P ?

And thats how you catch up a page.
WTA (winner takes all)

i am curently reproducing and creating mini curlywigi hybrids to do my evil(not acully evil..mroe just whatever i want) bidding.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
K I decided on my mains....I'll stick with Marth but also put /Fox aswell.

BTW, today at school some kid who was talking about brawl wants to money match me and he said he didn't know about smash boards so I told him about it, so there might be another Brampton player soon.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rufllzz..cocky new guy eh steve?
anywho...so what school u go to ?:p
how long u been using advanced techs?
ur welcome to come to the thursday practices...all the info is on t he topic =]

also @ steve...eewwww sheik mains..

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sheik is sick. Marth is lame. Marth is too afraid to get into the battle, so he uses his long a** sword instead of getting close.

With that said, Marth is a sissy, FOR sissy's.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
High tiers suck
Choose someone cool like Pichu or something
And use green all the time

On a more serious note, I think I might make a nice banner for the Brampton thread.
Low Tiers only.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hehehe.. your thread seems to be cathign on Deshbag. i plan to be there bright and early thursday afternoon. and yes... ppe who use low teirs are way more original and cooler. so mayfeild eh? how long have you been going there? perhaps you know my girlfreind?

WIGI

Smash Champion
High tiers suck
Choose someone cool like Pichu or something
And use green all the time

On a more serious note, I think I might make a nice banner for the Brampton thread.
Low Tiers only.

indeed use green all the time...

i didn't see u at school today andy... you never came to visit meh. you missed it, we cameron and brittany ate a ful tub of ice cream. i ate over half of it lol.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ima try to record some matches for moneys on dvds...

or for free...depends on my mood

well...everything i record will be free...its what i GIVE ..that costs lol...(only if u want a dvd copy)

WIGI

Smash Champion
no not u pameer. -.- kryptic.. how long u been goin to mayfeild? who u main? my girlfriend want to mayfeild last year

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol blowtoes is brendon...im desh...the blonde one who couldnt make it to steves on saturday (steve= pyro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom