• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ohhhhh crew name. We were thinkin verdict..or final verdict. or Vertigo... im not a fan of this dumb area code 905 thing...i think 905 is mroe than just brampton.

edit...my bad stephen:p

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Oh btw. Don't put me down for IC's just yet. Just put me down for Falco and Sheik. Also, if you want my Low Tiers put Young Link and Pikachu.

Zack plays Fox, Sheik, and Peach. You might want to tell him about this thread eh?

And I only want to be in this crew if we have the awesome name of "Team 905" . =D

D

Deleted member

I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure ToXn would be best in Brampton (lol)

Desh.

Smash Lord
you considered "final destination" to be cool rofl...its a good name i like it every1 else likes it too...plus theres no way in hell were naming it final destination rofl.

edit: jake who know...i mean..probably..theres 4 of us ..and him...odds are he is lol...we havent had the chance to play yet.

sometime soon im hoping.

and actually im pretty sure bramptons part of gta...and since ur like the best in gta..ur the best in brampton. (lol)

BAAWWWWLLLSSSS

WIGI

Smash Champion
i think that short one word names make for good guild/crew/team names. like ive used Cruxis, cresent, Verdict, Vertigo, that kind of stuff. and i think its kinda corny to put "Team ____ " in anything. just think that using teh word team for a team is redundant.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
See, but "Team 905" is just hilarious. Either keep it or leave. And play a high tier you scrub.

Also WAVEDESH, how'd you become a smash director? You don't even host tournys.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok im out. not only does teh name suck. i miht have ben able to live with that. but i play who i want to play. so im out.

Geist

Smash Master
ROFL Steve u offended J. apologize sir.
and as for this name flame war were having, this is obviously stupid, so we should change our name to team stupids. *puts up flame shield*
done.
:mario::samus::luigi:

WIGI

Smash Champion
*rips off flame sheild and smashes it over your head*. thast a stupid name. alost all Team names with "team" in the name is stupid. lol. ohh btw chris im not coming over today. but i think you may ahve figured that out cuz im not tehre lol.

Geist

Smash Master
yeh chris i cant come niether i dunno if u noticed or not. and i haxed u and ur a journeyman now.

its not our actual team name that starts with team, the "team" is just saying "hey look we're a team." if it werent then we'd be team team redundant. Hypothetically, if out team name was vertigo, they would still say , "ok team vertigo ur up n00bs".
We still need to keep it shortened down to one word. If you dont like team, we could always use " _____"crew instead. =p

i still kinda like "teh nynofyves", cuz it meets Wigi and Pyros and standards.

:mario::samus::luigi:
*Edit: why does my sprite selection go so well with my sig?:ohwell:

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure ToXn would be best in Brampton (lol)
Is the lol mean that since im not good, that makes the rest of brampton look bad and that you were serious about me being the best in brampton, or are you just joking about me being the best?

And yes I know i'm not very good at the game (compared to some) :( just wondering.

Geist

Smash Master
i dont even know how long you've been playing ssmb, but im going to assume he meant the lol at u being the best in brampton cuz b-town gets our faces owed at bi-weeklies. :p

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Just becuase you guys diden't do well at bi-weeklys, doesn't mean that I can't be the best in brampton. Either that, or I'm not understanding you correctly.

EDIT: Blowtoes, sorry I coulden't see you at school today, I diden't goto school. Anyways what do you do in the mornings? Are you at school early enough I could meet you in the morning? I'm almost always busy at lunch so I could not meet you then. In the mornings of day 2's, Im on the second floor always, just sitting outside my classroom.

Geist

Smash Master
lol i meant that we don't do good in bi-weeklies, none of us have reached outside of pools, so statistically speaking, odds are your better than we are, which is why he loled, cuz statistically speaking, anyone new who joins the b-town could beat us. unless im misunderstanding DeLoRtEd1...

anyways how long have you known technical stuff in ssbm? im curious, cuz the rest of our crewish thing has only known them since like august i think...0.o

Geist

Smash Master
EDIT: Blowtoes, sorry I coulden't see you at school today, I diden't goto school. Anyways what do you do in the mornings? Are you at school early enough I could meet you in the morning? I'm almost always busy at lunch so I could not meet you then. In the mornings of day 2's, Im on the second floor always, just sitting outside my classroom.
eh its alright, you only hurt my feelings a little bit :p
jks but what is ur first 2nd day class? i arrive by bus, so im there always @7:30

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
My first class is some stpuid grade 10 tech class...It was the only class that wasen't full since I signed up late for my school. I'm always waiting in the halls for like 15 minutes before class so I should be able to meet up with you.

P.S Ive known about the technical stuff since grade 9.

P.S.S I want to change my name eventully once I get premium membership.....I still gotta decide on it though.

Geist

Smash Master
u really like cheese dont you desh? Like that cheese thing ur mom made that was like 100% cheese...mmmmmm.

see? proof you can probably beat us. but id like to keep my arrogant ways and omenously say...we wont know for sure until we play. =D
grade 11 tech ftw!!!

Desh.

Smash Lord
dno..im at my dads this weekend
ima call the place to see if i can rent the venue

then we'll work from there.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
How do you expect to pay for a Venue?

Just get your dad to drive you down here on Saturday. Want my phone number?

Desh.

Smash Lord
i can pay for then venue ...i learned what im doing ...i wont end up spanding money if i get eough people...plus im not gonna hold it this weekend anyways..but soon ...ima invite gta and who ever

Geist

Smash Master
huh? when was this...it sounds good =o
that time Will and came over and all he did was complained, and in the morning was still asleep in the basement and then your mom made this cheesy cheese with cheese sause and like crackers with it.
you got pretty high off it imo.

How about you all shut up so we can have a Smash Fest! YAY!
Maybe this weekend at my house?
Please.

i might be able to come over to your house, but i dont know your address. maybe i can take wigi along too, if hes not doing anything this weekend, plus ill probably have to take Will along with me, and hes kinda in a barfy mood right now, so ill see if i can or not. =/

Geist

Smash Master
My first class is some stpuid grade 10 tech class...It was the only class that wasen't full since I signed up late for my school. I'm always waiting in the halls for like 15 minutes before class so I should be able to meet up with you.

P.S.S I want to change my name eventully once I get premium membership.....I still gotta decide on it though.
i accidentally fergot to do homework last night, so i was frantically doin the remainder that i didnt do on my bus in the library. I only then got 5 minutes to search franticlly around the second floor trying to find you. I dont think i found you.
can i have the room number btw, cuz i really have no idea of where the tech classes actually are =/

KING DEDEDE CONFIRMED!
finally...everyone knew he was gonna be in there. confirming it just now was about as obvious as their confirmation of luigi...which they have still yet to do.

PG 6 ftw. this is more like the pyro desh and blowtoes +others friendly conversation thread than it is a b-town thread. FIND THIS THREAD ALREADY BRAMPTONEERS!!!!

LoZack

Smash Rookie
Well, there's that dude my older bro knows. He's asian and he has a pretty sick Marth.

But who cares about Marth. He's such a nub salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom