• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

Smash Master
Well, there's that dude my older bro knows. He's asian and he has a pretty sick Marth.

But who cares about Marth. He's such a nub salad.
wait what who are you know now? does someone here know you or who are you and whats your main and are you whats his face i told to join and how many smashers do you know and are you coming to steves smashfest cuz i am in like an hour and yes marth is nub salad i like you already. unless...i already know you 0.o

*takes breath, hyperventalates and collapses*

spontanios posting confuzes and frightens blowtoes . strangers, dont make sudden posts because blowtoes is a fragile creature and you may hurt his feelings. Do not feed the blowtoes, do not talk to the blowtoes. Blowtoes is not a toy. If blowtoes starts to glow, step away from blowtoes and head for the nearest bomb shelter.do not trust him with your wallet. Do not trust blowtoes with your kids, or trust blowtoes at all.

Desh.

Smash Lord
sooo how many people are showings =D
wish i could be there D= ima practice up today for next time

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ToXn we agreed that I get the title remember?

And DAYYUMM son you're home already? I'm going to Zack's for some Smash =P . Later.

WIGI

Smash Champion
and im back home now. hows everyone? oh bren, looks like im not paintballin tomorow, but i am goin to get sum christain-chikain for lunch...(aka Swiss Chalet) so i dunno when il be back, but i might be bale to do sumthin...and so far.. i think im the best Luigi in all of brampton, considering, how i acualy am luigi irl.

Desh.

Smash Lord
well...im the only doc and kirby player in brampton =3
i win
low tier mains ftw....ugghhh why must i main the ****z chars... w.e

anyways..new guys (andy and power_fox) whats ur mains? i'll add u to the b -town players list

edit: i added u guys to the list but msg me ur mains so i can confirm that lol

also would u guys come out to the gta biweeklies?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I play mostly Link, but can play most of the other characters in the game.
Yeah! Low tiers FTW! You're not the only one who can play Doc, Desh. :)

I don't know if I could go to the GTA Biweeklies..
I prefer going to tourneys in walking distances, and I've looked for buses and transits to the place,
but it's complicated for me.. <_<

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I could always give you a ride Andy. Or you know, You, Me, Desh, and all the other Brampton people can get together at someones house.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Nvm I saw your post in the other thread.

Edit: Or you know. Post it here is good too. Incase people don't see the other one.

Main intersection?

Crooked Crow

Uhh It's in the other thread.
Hmm.. It's getting a bit confusing posting in 2 threads, so I guess we should decide on which one to talk in or something

Geist

Smash Master
yeh wigi practice up on ur wigi skills at my house today or something i faced a better wigi at steve's house...BLASPHEMY!! i dunno who was playing him though, 2v2s can get confuzing like that.
well actually, I havent faced u in like 4 weeks, so i dunno if u got better or not...=P

and to answer the question of "what kinda name is blowtoes", I have this speech prepared.

Blowtoes, as you all know, has no specific meaning whatsoever. But, isn't there meaning in meaninglessness? Is nothing not, in fact, something? If nothing were truly nothing, we would not have a word for it, ergo it would not exist, and we would have absolutely no comprehension of nothing. In this we have our great paradox; if nothing is something, may something be nothing? Does anything truly exist? The answer to this question lies between one's understanding of the universe.
If there is complete balance and moderation of things, then, yes, something is nothing. That is not the correct view of things. It is simple to argue that somthing is not nothing, but is in fact, a physical something and does exist. But would that not mean that nothing is completely equal in this universe? Is the law of existance drawn together by chaos? In this question there are unlimited answers.
And in this answer we find that the meaning of blowtoes is the meaning of life.
the end.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i lost u at specific.

also andy i saw ur at torbram and sandalwood...u like down the street from me too...im at dixie and sandalwood...and actually wigi goes to ur school too...maybe after school or something we could get together n play smash..lozack and pyro could probably come too...maybe thurs or tues? ..well pyro n lozack wouldnt come on tues but yea..maybe thurs? i unno...ad my msn its on topic post. xD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh Andy, LoZack and I go to Desh's house EVERY Thursday, and you're just down the street from him, so you should come sometime.

Also, BLOWTOES SHOULD BE A MOD.
He's genius.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i know eh.... THATS IT..ON THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD..THERE SHALL BE A POST/W.E OF THE WEEK!!!!!!

BEST POST GETS QUOTED ON TEH TOPIC.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Why is it a maybe? I thought it was a tradition?

Also, we got kicked out of the other thread for spamming. -1 rep.
So keep the spam in here. Also, don't spam.

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea i posted at the bottom of the topic a few days ago to try not to spam and stay on topic ..i can see why its annoying..

and my mom still doesnt know u guys come most of the time...and it seems more people are coming ( NO COMPLAINTS <3 LOL) so i just gotta make sure everything is running smooth for the sake of ...everything running smooth.

edit: also i cant hold chit at my house this coming weekend...my mom managed to kill my plans again..but if some1 else holds it i'll be able to COME...i just cant host.

WIGI

Smash Champion
depending on number of pples i migth be able to do it..aslong as everyone chips in for food. and if we ave enuf pple, i dun mind making a little WTA tournie, or a 1st and 2nd place prize. depending on numbers.

also.. power fox, i go to hb too, who are u?

Crooked Crow

Every Thursday? That sounds pretty good..
.. Wait, so you can't host it this Thursday?

WIGI

Smash Champion
waiit..thursday??? i thought this was a saterday thing. i migth be able to have one on a saterday.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i might be able to on thurs...i normally can.....just gotta make sure...so dont hold ur breath...also..curly if u can host saturday thats awesome..i would have but i cant =/

Geist

Smash Master
my Sundays have been like crazy boring for a while now. I dun have a GC, or Wii, im isolated for the whole day in my room playing pokemon and im getting so bored last Sunday I watched Spiderman twice, cuz no one else was home. Please, anyone, if you have a soul, dont make me go through that again.
plannnnnnnnnnssssssss...i need...plannnnnnnnnssssssss
*glares at wigi >.> :luigi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom