• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

System Failure - A R.O.B. video

Zeeb

Smash Cadet
Nice job, that's the first combo vid I've seen of Brawl and I think its a good start ^^
Kind of fitting that its with R.O.B. since he's been around with Nintendo to see it all.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Well done, I'm actually suprised at how well ROB can KO people at relatively low levels. Melee players may find him comfortable to use.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Fantastic? The characters that were played against we're absolutely horrible.
Considering that this is a COMBO video and all...

Well done, I'm actually suprised at how well ROB can KO people at relatively low levels. Melee players may find him comfortable to use.
Yes. Because former Melee players who like Brawl immensely for what it is want direct throwbacks to the previous installment.

/sarcasm

EDIT: OH, YEAH. That's right. Great ROB.

Smooth Criminal

SaviorLink1985

Smash Cadet
I love the music in the bg. I personally assumed R.O.B. would be greatness first I heard of him. My uncle actually has a R.O.B. robot from way back when and he wount let me have it!!! :mad:

DomLink

Smash Rookie
Ha ha Awesome! great video, and though at first I thought the music was kinda strange, by the end I tough it fit well. I also admit this video def made me rethink R.O.B. for the better and I'm really excited to play as him. Thanks for the post!

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
ooo teh ROB

very interesting video.

cant wait to try out ROB, he's moveset seems to have a bit of every thing.

nice video, fave'd n_n)b

JFox

Smash Hero
sadly most of those combos are able to be escaped with properly timed air dodges, but thats cuz this is brawl =/. Pseudo combos or not, I thought it was a great video. I really like the edgegaurds.

DivinityZERO

Smash Rookie
Pretty sweet video dude. Is this just a trailer for whats to come?

Songs sounds really familiar. Is it by Girugamesh?

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
Nice vid. The fair chains seem to good to be true, I can never hit those that easily. Though I suppose there is a lot of footage that went behind this too...

orintemple

Smash Lord
Nice vid, AWESOME music. Your fair combos off edge were really nice, I love doing that stuff. ROB is a beast and this showed it pretty good.

Did I mention AWESOME music!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Formula to win with R.O.B.:
1. Jump
2. A button + Direction enemy is in
3. Kill
4. Hope to cut to the next scene where the person is already at 200%
5. Repeat step 1

Top Bottom