• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sYm's Smash Tour!!!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
so i have a great idea....im planin to jump in my car and go on a roadtrip..all round fl and maybe sc. and ga.. i live in tampa so i will most likely be bringin sum others 2-3 more...we will need housein....not for long tho imma try and set it up for summerbrake and around a big tourney..and ill see how i feel if this was cool i might do a bigger road trip....

so far its me and scidadle down for this and polmex is a pos...we will see when time gets closer...its up in the air tho cuz of work but ill see if i can take off....Yay

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Awww yeah, BBQ living in GA and me possibly going there in the summer? **** yeah

Also gabe wtf at your avatar how do you have a copy of that picture. Creep

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah.

Man this is gonna be cool.

Beefy you better train your bladder skills because I swear to god I will smash your face in with a meat tenderizer if you moan like you did on the way to next level lan.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
i REALLY HAD TO ****ING PEE FFS i had to hold it for so long i started to feel dizzy
ur such a lil bit.ch...we were only on the road for a hr and and 20 mins....and before i picked u up u said u jus used the bathroom..my sisters kids (6-13 yrs old) dont wine like u did...i dont mean to sound like a di.ck i really do love u beefy (no homo) but really man jus cuz of that puts me on the fence to bring u or not....real talk

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Ace... you need to come to GA also. I gotta meet you and play marth dittos with you :D
prolly in my 2nd year of college when I'll have more freedom. or maybe even after this summer!
haha, heard about me? err how'd you know I play marth?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ugh, I sUUUCK at Marth dittos!
You play Falco though? My powershield skills are more annoying-than-average. haha
lol, I'm pretty bad at Marth dittos too, don't worry. I don't really use falco. Only for fun. My fox is probably better.

skrach8

Smash Lord
dang smashyourmom is stepping it up. IF and when you stop in orlando let me know..... im pretty sure i can get a legit smashfest goin!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I want an estimated price on this ish.

If it's too much I'm not gonna go.

16 no job = the only money I have is saved up birthday/christmas money.

Top Bottom