• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sYm's Smash Tour!!!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
I want an estimated price on this ish.

If it's too much I'm not gonna go.

16 no job = the only money I have is saved up birthday/christmas money.
well u figure...

maybe a week or so..

need money for: IMMA SAY 7 DAYS...MAY BE LESS OR MAY BE MORE

food_THIS TOTALLY DEPENDS ON YOU AND HOW MUCH U EAT... FOR EXAMPLE IF U EAT MICKY DEES EVERY DAY THATS LIKE $105..AND HOW I GOT THAT NUMBER WAS $5X3=$15X7=$105
3=THE NUMBER OF TIMES U EAT A DAY....$5=THE DOLLAR MENU U MIGHT EAT LESS THAN 5 IM JUS ROUNDIN UP...

gas_I REALLY DONT NO HOW MUCH THIS WILL BE...BUT I WONT RIP U OFF....BUT DONT EXPECT $30 BUCKS TO GET U A DRIVE AROUND FL. FROM PENSACOLA TO WHERE I LIVE IS LIKE A 6-7HR DRIVE...jus keep that in mind

IN-CASE_JUST INCASE WE DONT GET HOUSEIN AND WE NEED TO CRASH AT A HOTEL/MOTEL..OR SUMTHING HAPPENS...

SO WIT ALL THAT SAID MAKE A ROUGH ESTIMATE ON HOW MUCH U THINK ULL NEED...FEEL FREE TO POST IT AND ILL DO SOME MATH TO SEE IF ULL NEED MORE OR NOT OR MAYBE EVEN LESS

skrach8

Smash Lord
hey if you guys need money, go around your neighborhood and A. wash cars B. cut the lawns C. look for a place where u can get money for donating plasma (pretty sure they give you $20 per dontation, you can do it 2 times per week maximum)

you guys will have money in no time.

p.s. sometimes you can find small jobs on craigslist... like holding signs and what not

GOOD LUCK!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
hey if you guys need money, go around your neighborhood and A. wash cars B. cut the lawns C. look for a place where u can get money for donating plasma (pretty sure they give you $20 per dontation, you can do it 2 times per week maximum)

you guys will have money in no time.

p.s. sometimes you can find small jobs on craigslist... like holding signs and what not

GOOD LUCK!
yea i have a really good job so money is not a problem for me its the other ppl......listen to skrach if u wanna come with....thanks Sir Skrach-Alot

skrach8

Smash Lord
you have to find a blood bank around your area. try searching your area on google. I know they do plasma drive out by ucf. they might have one at the local health clinic.

BUT MAKE SURE THEY PAY YOU!

Tampa is too good!!

Top Bottom