• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney: Taronga Zoo (30 January)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Unnypoo, myself and a few others are doing a non-Smash activity the day before this is it.

We'll be going to the zoo this Saturday and we invite you to join us!

What interested people need to do is meet me at Circular Quay at 10am and no later. Catch the Ferry to the zoo in time to PET things (cute things) at around 12pm.

Phone: 0466-352-145

Post if you'll attend, any questions, ask away.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Can go, just round my doorstep.

On the 30th? Cool see you there!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I've only committed early so I could go and pet the animals, so if you can meet me there if you're interested in going that would be swell. I imagine I'll be there all day until the evening.

Vermy

Smash Champion
See the tapirs. I went to Taronga Zoo last year and I skipped out on the tapirs. Biggest mistake of my life. Tapirs are the bomb.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Pet the animals... I imagine I'll be there all day until the evening.
Photosies!!!

Will be at taronga Zoo entrance from 12pm - lets hang out at mine after zoo business is finished!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sounds good Stu! Let's hope a few more make this - I like bigger groups!

Top Bottom