• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Bjay

Smash Lord
Bennn! I got d/c too D: Somewhere halfway during my 2nd stock when I was Fox.

Nope! There was actually no lag when I was vsing you, and I'm pretty happy about that. I was just a bit all over the place with my characters :p

I'm up for some more Brawl if you still want.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
ARMAGEDDON

And on a different note I play Jin Saotome, Morrigan Aensland, and Hayato.

Even tho Morrigan looked far Sexier in MVC1.

permalast

Smash Rookie
hey guys my name is Hayden, im looking to get into smash competitively, unfortunately, itll most likely be under wifi... =/ sucks.. but being 14 restricts the amount of distance i can travel. i recently got good with SSB64 and not just "good" really good... i decided to try out what else i could do and lately ive stuck to A-N i also wont be able to be on wifi few nights a week, rep soccer and gf XD i live in western sydney btw (baulkham hills) yeah where the guy stabbed his parents :p few streets away from my house XD

Name: Hayden
Locations: Sydney, Baulkham Hills
Occupations: Student
Mains: OLIMAR XD, wario, bowser, PT...may change in time but i really like Olimar XD
Contact: fatboytheIII@hotmail.com dont say anything -.- making a hotmail in yr 2 and keeping the name for all this time is weird but i cbf making a new one, id lose too many contacts...

permalast

Smash Rookie
Olimar sucks GTFO ;)

good luck trying to be competitive online these guys can no longer comprehend not meeting up to play years of melee spoilt them
-.- sad there was not one olimar avatar out of hundreds of avatars... i never owned melee XD cbf getting it now... my fingers are used to dodgy old controllers too XD so it'll be interesting...

Bjay

Smash Lord
Olimar's actually pretty deadly. I haven't discovered it for myself yet, but I'm just having too much fun I guess. Olimar's got quite a steep learning curve. I need to play with him more though.

Oh hey permalast :p

i'll try vs you online since I find Wi-Fi fun for some reason. Especially when lag-free. Since most of my matches recently have been lag free, I look forward to sparring with you on Wi-Fi on Brawl!

Man I need to vs some of you guys again. I miss meets.

I've been having so much fun with Bowser, Wario, Fox, and Wolf lately. But Luigi's still awesome, and gahhh there's so many other characters I like too but too many to name at the top of my head.

permalast

Smash Rookie
Olimar's actually pretty deadly. I haven't discovered it for myself yet, but I'm just having too much fun I guess. Olimar's got quite a steep learning curve. I need to play with him more though.

Oh hey permalast :p

i'll try vs you online since I find Wi-Fi fun for some reason. Especially when lag-free. Since most of my matches recently have been lag free, I look forward to sparring with you on Wi-Fi on Brawl!

Man I need to vs some of you guys again. I miss meets.

I've been having so much fun with Bowser, Wario, Fox, and Wolf lately. But Luigi's still awesome, and gahhh there's so many other characters I like too but too many to name at the top of my head.
5 of his pikmin do 89% damage :bee: and the pikmin can be good for edge guarding... if all else fails ill come back to C. falcon
hey bjay :p

unreon

Smash Ace
i recently got good with SSB64 and not just "good" really good
You can't be 14, you're a dinosaur! =O

No way. Superman 64 is worse.
Let's add more fuel to the fire. Final Fantasy! Any of them!

And Blazin wtf man, Pikmin is the brainchild of the man who fathered Mario! If anyone is underserving of the spot its ****ING KRYSTAL THE FURRY WHO RUINED STAR FOX. Oh that's right, she DIDN'T make it in. Thank you, Sakurai (ps. up yours Namco). But I digress; roster arguments are stupid.

Like Final Fantasy.

*dash*

PS: Sorry, Kulla ='( Hugs and Kisses all around to those affected.

Bjay

Smash Lord
lol blazinfire0, you talk too much :)

Ohhh how I hate Tekken :) Gosh and there's already a Tekken 6 >_>

unreon

Smash Ace
He made WiiFit man, he's a genius. And I mean it in all sincerity. The man knows what he's doing.

And gosh, we have to disagree once more. Namco is. The worst. Japanese. Third party. Publisher. Ever. I'm trying to rack my brain for any shred of quality in their games and all I get are sub-par mediocre drivel.

Soul Calibur is no Street Fighter.
Ridge Racer is an arcade racing game using modern cars, and hence is **** by default.
Tales of ____ actually have good battle systems, until I peeked at a sequel with another nonsensical subtitle like "Legendia" or Abyss" and realised each game is the same. With a story about discrimination and racism brought about by religion.
Katamari was actually enjoyable until they realised they could ***** it out like the Tales series.
And Tekken is no Soul Calibur, heh.

PS: OMG I thought of one! Ace Combat isn't terrible! Huzzaaaahh Namco!

Bjay

Smash Lord
I'm fine with Wi-Fi as long as there's no lag. But even if there's a little lag oh well I'll live doesnt mean I like to put up with it though. But if there's a heap of lag. Then no thanks :D

Simonnnnn if I can vs Ben and have no lag, that means when I vs you there should be no lag! :D

Thanks again for the matches Ben! I hope to vs you soon :p

blazinfire0

Smash Apprentice
As with other games designed by Shigeru Miyamoto, such as Nintendogs, the design of Wii Fit was influenced by the activities in Miyamoto's daily life.
sounds like hes gotten lazy not that i dont respect him for all teh greatness he has created in the past

can only imagine what aspect of his daily life cause him to think up mario maybe he was a plumber?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Look into it and read. Things evolve. Mario was first known as Jumpman anyway.

And what I mean by how things just evolve is just look at how Link originated, then you'll see.

lol I only just realised your avatar was Roy. Poor Roy. Didn't make it to Brawl.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Nah I'm not. That's why I always hope for the best when I play Smash or whatever game :)

This avatar is awesome! It was randomly chosen for me! But now I want another randomly chosen one :D Preferrably Smash related LOL.

This sheep reminds me of those sheep in Worms World Party, or any Worms :)

WORMS <33333333333333333333 Great game.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Whoa. SB Aus has been off topic lately lol.

Blanzinfire, you're basically spamming teh boards lately.
Sure it makes for interesting reads at times but since thursday, there have been no notices of RL meets. Wi Fi is great and all that but I dun like lag.
I'm sure everyone turned out to be gay scrubs coz they didn't go to Tom's meet for no reason. <3 you all.
Least I had reason.
TAFE.

Miyamoto-san made Jumpman. Since then yeah he's made lots of games.
Wii FiT? Thnx but I know my fitness level.
I just need to do more rock climbing.
Oh and more bike cycling.

Jaz

Smash Ace
don't be obnoxious blazin, and please stop spamming the thread
your opinion is only valued if you don't bash new people with it.

we havn't been spoilt by melee, you have been spoilt by wifi.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Thanks to all for coming to my meet, good games were had by all. New tricks learned, lots of smash, not so much food or moving... but was good. p.s everyone is a fhag except simon.

Top Bottom