• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
i assume you meant helena bonham carter stu. i saw it last night, and i enjoyed it a lot more than i thought i would. im a bit over the burton/depp partnership to be sure, but i thought depp pulled off todd's character **** well. ditto rickman. i thought bonham carter was a bit underused; they should have wrote more malice into her. all in all i thought it was a decent movie. much better than corpse bride or charlie and the chocolate factory. loved the references to edward scissorhands too.

**** you for having a meet the day of good vibes pat. i might have to come a day or two afterwards to get some smashing done.

Bjay

Smash Lord
dw you just lack experience :p You did alright today, least the times I saw (and against me :p)

Thanks for coming all - Vaari, PO, William, Dedu, Xeno, Chicken Salad.

it was good playing Guilty Gear and F-Zero GX too :p I didn't play much Smash...as anticipated but I didn't want that to happen ._.

Pretty funny and awesome day :) Hope to host soon :p If I plan ahead like that, then yeah meets that size should be okay =)

ergh, so lazy. Hope you guys enjoyed the meet though :)

Sam got the most Smash in out of all of us :p

Dedu

Smash Lord
I enjoyed meeting you all today as well as some new people I hadn't met before - Vaari, William and Sam.
I agree with Bjay - Sam, you got the most smash out in out of all of us. Keep working on that Sheik!

Xeno and C.S good to see you guys again. iOlga! Xeno, the youtube 'poop' vid I was on about, here's the link -
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bhqUW79ctK0
There's 5 vids to see. Some of the clips are just outrageously funnay!
Mai Boi!
It's Mama Luigi Time!
We gotta fu*k the princess!

Another Poop vid for some good LOLs: http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3oWvdeBI7o

unreon

Smash Ace
ARGH i was just breaking out F-Zero GX the other day! Beat first four story modes all on V.Hard difficulty, and trying to work my way up =)

[my memory card got wiped]

Bjay

Smash Lord
Sam's improved lots :p

Gah unreon at the memory card D: But woahhh naiiiiise at the first four story modes on V. Hard Difficulty.

Yeah I got turned off from F-Zero GX cause I couldn't beat the Save Jody mission, I kept just dying -.-

But yeah Chicken Salad is pro and passed it, now I might try again! Yay =P

Ooh...what's this? Advance Wars: Days of Ruin :p

I'm gonna need to do something about the whole camera being a battery ***** if I'm to film more matches, it's seriously annoying how it soaks up the battery the most when it's in Zoom mode.

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
brawl meet this saturday, i need to get going at 7pm cause im going out so ppl will need to leave then. sorry bout that guys

so come earlier if you can :)

Dedu

Smash Lord
But yeah Chicken Salad is pro and passed it, now I might try again! Yay =P
You forgot to mention he did it over and over like 20 times before he finally finished it. One time he passed all the barriers until the very last one, pushed down because he was so bloody nervous and failed to pass the last barrier. The car blew up and he got pissed at that lol.

Tom, Yes Brawl Is The Rage These DAYS But We. Don't. Have. Brawl. </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 :'(
Thus We. Play. Melee. Until. Pat. Or. Simon's. Meet. THIS. Weekend...[/SHIFT KEY **** =D]

[offtopic]
Rockclimbing is sooo fun! Let me know if you're keen to join.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Xenopost.
Its been a while since anyone said that.
Hah.

Da*n Patty. Are you going out with Selma for the night?
Oh well.
I'll try to be there asap after my first Japanese course this saturday morning.
Say around about 2-2:30ish.
See you soon!

unreon

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm finding it pretty much impossible to beat Save Jody on V.Hard. Seriously you have 40 seconds=absolutely, positively no room for error. I once made it to the ramp at about 1 second left, but the **** thing closed on me and I merely bounced off the door to be trapped :@

Unlocked Diamond Cup, going through on Master now. I might just use a snaking Fat Shark to make the whole thing easier =S

xeno

Smash Ace
Yay fun meet. Great to meet Will? and Vlad too. Hope you guys show up to more meets -- Brawl meet this saturday at Pat's.
Bjay instant killed me in guilty gear on his second time to play the game WTF LOL ****.
Chicken Salad played Jam-EX and I played Dizzy-EX.. ****in crazy brutal matches :D. Smash was fun, I think I learnt to l-cancel.. all it took was red bull and a few minutes of sleep the night before.
Sleep less, live more, smash more. yay. see you all sat.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Yay fun meet. Great to meet Will? and Vlad too. Hope you guys show up to more meets -- Brawl meet this saturday at Pat's.
Bjay instant killed me in guilty gear on his second time to play the game WTF LOL ****.
Chicken Salad played Jam-EX and I played Dizzy-EX.. ****in crazy brutal matches :D. Smash was fun, I think I learnt to l-cancel.. all it took was red bull and a few minutes of sleep the night before.
Sleep less, live more, smash more. yay. see you all sat.

Maybe bjay can take me for title of ggxx world champ. Um on another note i dont think ill be coming to the meet, cause apparently wifi runs pretty sweet with sydney people when your net isnt capped so ill just wait for that and play pat and simon and john and kit and stuff, also paying the bond and first couple of weeks rent on a unit in north gong so like im fair broke. I hope u guys enjoy your first brawl experience :)

Bjay

Smash Lord
unreon - man I don't know how you do it seriously, the game is too hard for me :p It's intense though I like it. Master Cup is the only one I haven't finished at all, I die too much on the 1st/2nd track. I keep falling for the simple traps too!

xeno - lol that was a fluke, though I like how I suddenly 'improved' a bit due to my taking it similarly to Bleach :p Curse the R-button block habit though!

ComboTurtle - I'll have to vs you some time in Wi-Fi in the future. It's not gonna be the same as a meet without you :p so have fun ^.^

Hmm...I'm free Tuesday/Wednesday...

xeno

Smash Ace
Hahaha yeah. Chicken Salad kicked my *** with Jam-EX .. scarily. We should all play F-Zero GX more, that was heaps fun. Oh and Chicken Salad have you played Nikujin? I'll send you a link to it on MSN.. everyone it's a 2d ninja platformer by an indie *** dev. And it rocks. Saturday!
Wtf j4p is banned? JAPANESE. BAN ME.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Despite the camera being a batterywhore, there was more matches than I thought that got recorded lol...so here you go. I didn't upload the 2-10 second clips that got recorded when Xeno
pressed Record 8-)

perpetual_ownage vs Bjay

Dedu Vs perpetual_ownage (you talk too much Xeno... lol)

Chicken Salad Vs perpetual_ownage

Chicken Salad Vs Bjay (murdered ._.)

perpetual_ownage Vs Bjay

perpetual_ownage Vs Dedu

Dedu Vs Bjay

perpetual_ownage Vs Bjay

Chicken Salad Vs perpetual_ownage <- this videos seems to be unavailable atm for some reason. ;s

Dedu Vs Bjay

EDIT - I decided to delete the video and reupload the video, and yay it's working :) DW Chicken, there's no Rick roll :p lol@u being rickrolled CS :p

O.O just realised how many perpetual_ownage matches there are, haha. :p

xeno

Smash Ace
Despite the camera being a batterywhore, there was more matches than I thought that got recorded lol...so here you go. I didn't upload the 2-10 second clips that got recorded when Xeno
pressed Record 8-)

perpetual_ownage vs Bjay

Dedu Vs perpetual_ownage (you talk too much Xeno... lol)

Chicken Salad Vs perpetual_ownage

Chicken Salad Vs Bjay (murdered ._.)

perpetual_ownage Vs Bjay

perpetual_ownage Vs Dedu

Dedu Vs Bjay

perpetual_ownage Vs Bjay

Chicken Salad Vs perpetual_ownage <- this videos seems to be unavailable atm for some reason. ;s

Dedu Vs Bjay

EDIT - I decided to delete the video and reupload the video, and yay it's working :) DW Chicken, there's no Rick roll :p lol@u being rickrolled CS :p

O.O just realised how many perpetual_ownage matches there are, haha. :p
For those of you that didn't know, Chicken Salad watched most of the RICK ROLL to see his match vs me. It was half through that he started seeing it.

CS I just picked up Eddie in Guilty Gear.. and let's say I've figured out a nice counter to your stupid "charge across the screen with a priority hitbox the size of my character" gay move. Oh and, also a nice dust combo.. that ends up with you being thrown. How does a quarter of your health sound? REMATCHES DEMANDED!

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
it was cool sam, how come you didnt show up? lucky you didnt though, cause we moved the meet to kullas place and i didnt have ur number...i was worried you would show up to mine and we just wouldnt be there.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Aren't we all? I'm liking Brawl too.
One word: MARTH IS broKEN. I'm waiting for the time when Marth's current position gets usurped by a new character. Most likely someone with Projectiles. Urufu/Pitto anyone?
Reminds me of those stories when Melee came out. Sheik was considered top tier until Fox and Falco beat her position on the tier list due to so called 'advanced techs' and shine tactics.

Unreon wants Melee 2.0 because he wants to win with a flashy , gimpy falco all over again.
He keeps commenting 'brawl as "weird".

Final Smashes ftw. THIS IS LANDMASTAAAAA! *kicks other players into the killzone*

perpetual ownage

Smash Journeyman
it was cool sam, how come you didnt show up? lucky you didnt though, cause we moved the meet to kullas place and i didnt have ur number...i was worried you would show up to mine and we just wouldnt be there.
Opera went too long. :(

Will you be hosting again soon? I really would like to play Brawl. Sorry I couldn't come.

Top Bottom