• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Dedu

Smash Lord
Haha nice!

No worries I can host for another day instead - got till about the 4th January :)
Tomorrow's not on - busy busy times everyone goes away n ****.

The 1st or the 2nd of January seem like good days to play melee n get drunk after new years!
...Sounds like Kulla wants to host this time :)

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Orly Cao...? Wells my brother recently moved out, and his now empty room has space for many TVs...possbily attached to Cubes....possibly containing Melee! Maybe not the first or the second of Jan...Those are evil days that every year I have no wish to recall them...But we shall see!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Okies if you don't wanna host those days, that's fine.

I'll host for either the 1st or the 2nd - gotta see what people think about them first before confirming.

Sirias

Smash Champion
31st May... I'll see if I can make it.
It's sort of close to an important day, though, so depends on if I have a lot of moniez.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Sorry guys not been feeling well to host tomorrow.

And don't wanna be passing any viruses around...
Avagooweegend!

xeno

Smash Ace
hey everyone..
i have a game coming out on the app store!http://linktoapp.com/enlightenment vision
It's available in iTunes, it's not showing up in the iPod search yet but it should by tomorrow. Will be posting gameplay videos soon :)
More on this to come!

Sounds like the fireworks were awesome. I saw them once, was amazing. Happy New Years!

Gords

Smash Champion
Smash Till Dawn Smashfest 2

Thats right Sydney, I hosted one of these before Sydneys last major, OHN7, and im doing it again this time. Come and get some hardcore training before Thriller or just come and have some fun.

Details can be found in the western Sydney thread.
I'll see you all there.

S.D

Smash Master
Coming down to sydney labor day long weekend, driving with some mates. Arriving late thurs, leaving monday. Fri/Sat I'll be busy but sunday is a free day.. so organise something jeez <3
Since Zac posted this in the Hunter thread for some reason I thought I may as well put it up here. I dun even live in Sydney XD

Top Bottom