• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWORD CONFIRMED

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Which custom move is it for? Neutral Special? What are his other custom moves?

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
Yeah he turns it around mid swing. I totally agree it's strange.
The streamer is trying to get more Ganondorf custom moves. And they have the sword equipped and are playing Smash Run. I'd definitely recommend watching if you can.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
So... does this confirm we can basically declone Falcondorf? If so, that's great, even though I honestly don't mind Falcondorf.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
The move still works very similarly. But I suppose yes. He'd still be a semi-clone. Kind of like Lucas but in reverse? Different specials and similar moves.
Inb4 Falcon's 2nd neutral special is a sword

Devil G.

Smash Apprentice
Hell, at least it's better than nothing. I will definitely use the custom moves instead of the default ones whenever I can.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
The move still works very similarly. But I suppose yes. He'd still be a semi-clone. Kind of like Lucas but in reverse? Different specials and similar moves.
Inb4 Falcon's 2nd neutral special is a sword
I see what you mean. I guess it makes Ganon a bit more unique and a lot of people seem to be happy with it.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I'm certainly VERY happy. One sword move is better than that, well, taunt of a taunt lol. I hope he gets a sword side b as well. I don't know about sword down or up bs. The idea of those seem kinda lame. Plus too much sword not enough MEAT MOUNTAIN.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah this is really awesome, I'm definitely looking forward to discovering more about Ganondorf's customs.

It makes me dislike certain other additions to the roster even more though.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
It's definitely a start. Awkward or not, Ganondorf has some swordplay and we're not being teased (much) anymore.

I can dig it :shades:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Sword? Is this real? Or is it just Captain Falcondorf with a sword?

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman

It does more damage when hit with the tip (22% compared to 18% non-tip). That's some impressive range.

Last edited:

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
About time he got an original move... And even still its a sword variation of Warlock punch but it's better than nothing... Here's hoping for more original custom moves.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Any YT videos of the Warlock Stab yet? (Yeah I know it's a custom move, but seeing a Reverse Stab in midair would be glorious)

Last edited:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
This was exactly what I was expecting they would do. Put the sword on the special moves.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Well, that is better than nothing. I hope there is magic used too as slower, but stronger version of Warlock Punch. If he uses sword for all of his faster versions of specials, then Sakurai disappointed me less than i thought.

D

Deleted member

Well... at least it's better than nothing and that he's actually using the damn sword.
Hopefully this will go in the right direction of Ganondorf being decloned in a future game.

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
I like it. Makes me very curious as to what other moves he has for customizing...

Top Bottom