• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWORD CONFIRMED

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Still weird seeing a reverse grip strike with a longsword, but I suppose when you are the king of evil...
Yeah I suppose it's fine for Ganon, looks a bit bad *** too.

It's too bad that not all his special customs have a sword variation, from what people described some of the custom moves it sounds like some of those could've had a sword variation... Oh well, I guess one is better than none.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
I'm as sick of Falcondorf as the next guy, but am I alone in not wanting Ganondorf to rely on his sword? We already have a heavy sword user (Ike). Ganondorf should have moves based on his magic attacks from Ocarina of Time - the big energy balls and Earthshake Punches and all that. Alternately, lose Ganondorf entirely and replace him with Ganon, as seen (most recently) in A Link Between Worlds. You know, with the trident, invisibility, and rings of flaming bats.

(I'd suggest Ganondorf/Ganon as a Zelda/Sheik type of deal, but transformations are out now.)

ADAPT Chance

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Adaptchance
3DS FC
4613-8804-8708
Wanted a lot more sword/weapon/magic use from Ganon but oh well....guess this is as good as it gets for him this time around.

Last edited:

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I finally found it after grinding in Trophy Rush a bunch of times, its called B Special lv 2.

I wonder if there is a lv 3 just like it though?

Or is B Special lv 3 different?

Top Bottom