• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Roster Evolution: (3-1)break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I win? I win! Woohoo!
Awesome! Thanks everyone for getting me through!
Great job Golden, it was a close match.
And thanks Lonekonwolf for the great game.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I win? I win! Woohoo!
Awesome! Thanks everyone for getting me through!
Great job Golden, it was a close match.
And thanks Lonekonwolf for the great game.
ah thanks mate:awesome:
I'm going to leave this game dormant for a little while though, so I can catch things up, I'll continue it in about a week or so

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Congratulations on your victory Louie G., not even the Golden Icarus clutch could defeat you. :laugh:

I'm pretty excited for the next game. Here's hoping there will be more people participating and voting next time. This was really fun!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Congratulations on your victory Louie G., not even the Golden Icarus clutch could defeat you. :laugh:

I'm pretty excited for the next game. Here's hoping there will be more people participating and voting next time. This was really fun!
spread the word, we need more player/voters:awesome:
as soon as I get done with some editing, I'll start setting up game number two

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
and we are back,​
were done with pack,​
with the days being grey,​
I've given a ray,​
for all to see,​
just like the dark beans of coffee,​
lets play another game​
shall we mates.​
I'll be giving a week,​
for all who want to participate,​
either the strong or weak,​
are able to join,​
the rules of the game,​
are chosen by the dame,​
you can chose for your favorite type,​
whether its normal for old time sakes,​
or to put some certain rules in for stakes,​
whatever makes you hype,​
when you come and join,​
but yet if you fail,​
you will be judge immediately,​
so come only if you got the coin,​
the choice to either sit and watch,​
or to join the batch,​
that choice is yours mates,​
just whatever you do,​
don't disappoint me . . . .​
[collapse=meaning]​
I've started up a new game, and the probationary phase will last a week on, anyone can join, there will be no limits, there are no specific rules instead of the usual ones that are there, if anyone suggest any, and if it becomes popular we will do it (examples are all pokemon, only females ect.) before the week ends, I will require all participates 10 manned rosters, if failure to do so, you will be unable to join this game, if you do not want to join this round then you don't have to, the choice is yours, do not disappoint me . . . . . .​

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
wow I can't believe I completely forgot about this, till you posted Shortie (and I'm surprised after two days your the only one that join too . . .)
oh well I'll add you to the OP

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Bland, but it's 10.

Also, anyone know where to get nice icons?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So we do 10 characters. Then if we advance on, we make our roster grow over time?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I'll join. I won't be able to get the roster in until later today. Can I use my old ten Roster?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Can I play? I'll post a roster after I get back from Finals. Which is like 4 hours.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So we do 10 characters. Then if we advance on, we make our roster grow over time?
yep that the plan, we start from 10 and go all the way to 50, and each step we go to, someone gets eliminated,
would you like to join?
I'll join. I won't be able to get the roster in until later today. Can I use my old ten Roster?
sure, i'll post it to the OP
Can I play? I'll post a roster after I get back from Finals. Which is like 4 hours.
sure just get it in before sunday

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

Here it is, Fresh From the Oven.

Went with Original 8 and Little Mac and Pit.

I've noticed that I've became a lot more confident in Little Mac...

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I guess I'll play again. I'll probably be a bit more gutsy with my character choices to make it more interesting and fun, considering that this is my second time playing this game.
I've started up a new game, and the probationary phase will last a week on, anyone can join, there will be no limits, there are no specific rules instead of the usual ones that are there, if anyone suggest any, and if it becomes popular we will do it (examples are all pokemon, only females ect.) before the week ends, I will require all participates 10 manned rosters, if failure to do so, you will be unable to join this game, if you do not want to join this round then you don't have to, the choice is yours, do not disappoint me . . . . . .
I think that this would actually be a really good idea, so that we don't just see the same old Smash Bros. roster over and over again. While these may feel a bit like restrictions, I think it's a good way to make the contestants think outside the box, and get a bit more variety in the votes (since no one knows exactly what characters to put for an all Pokemon roster). I'm not saying we should just abandon the SSB rosters, but just mix it up every now and then to make the game more interesting. I think the best way to implement this is to switch off the usual SSB roster with one of the other rosters every other round.
For example:
Round 1: SSB roster
Round 2: female roster
Round 3: SSB roster
Round 4: villain roster
Round 5: SSB oster
Round 6: retro roster
etc.
I really think this would be an interesting way to mix things up.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I guess I'll play again. I'll probably be a bit more gutsy with my character choices to make it more interesting and fun, considering that this is my second time playing this game.

I think that this would actually be a really good idea, so that we don't just see the same old Smash Bros. roster over and over again. While these may feel a bit like restrictions, I think it's a good way to make the contestants think outside the box, and get a bit more variety in the votes (since no one knows exactly what characters to put for an all Pokemon roster). I'm not saying we should just abandon the SSB rosters, but just mix it up every now and then to make the game more interesting. I think the best way to implement this is to switch off the usual SSB roster with one of the other rosters every other round.
For example:
Round 1: SSB roster
Round 2: female roster
Round 3: SSB roster
Round 4: villain roster
Round 5: SSB oster
Round 6: retro roster
etc.
I really think this would be an interesting way to mix things up.
okay added ya mate,
any way I like what your thinking mate, I'll keep that posted and if people like it I'll add it

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
okay added ya mate,
any way I like what your thinking mate, I'll keep that posted and if people like it I'll add it

Or every second round, the only character you can add are in a certain requirement (female, villains, retro, appeared on system, etc).

Example
Round 1- Any character
Round 2- Only Female characters can be added. Male characters are allowed if they were added in a previous round.
Round 3- Any character
Round 4- Only Villains can be added. Heroes are allowed if they were added in a previous round.
Round 5- Any character
Round 6- Only character that appeared in the (insert system here) can be added. Characters who did not appear on that console are allowed but the must have been added in a previous round.

That way that it is both a challenge, but also because it has both effects of a challenge roster but no only limits those characters.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.

Took a risk by being more adventurous than most. Hopefully it doesn't bite me in the butt.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
so mates, sunday at midnight is the limit of where I need rosters at, I recommend Golden Icarus and Louie G. put in your rosters around now . . .
along with anyone who might want to join too

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord

Here's mine. It's kind of hard to be creative in the first round with only 10 slots, but I tried.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
done
I'm going to change mine tomorrow if that is okay
that's fine, just make sure its in before midnight on sunday, or i'll have to take your original one

Here's mine. It's kind of hard to be creative in the first round with only 10 slots, but I tried.
it always is, it takes a couple of steps for it to be, but its a great try mate, love duck hunt dog:awesome:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Here is my new one.

SWF Roster Round 1.png

I replaced Yoshi with Bowser because I wanted a villain in it.
Plus, I want to be much more risky than last time. I think that everybody got tired of me playing it safe.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
It has begun!
Roster evolution is back for it's second game!​
just in the nick of time,​
where we take everyone's rosters and name,​
and line them up to be judge,​
by the public and their grudge,​
every few days,​
our contestants pays,​
by growing their rosters,​
and for a whole 24 hours,​
they will be trialed,​
for who will be eliminated from the game,​
until one is still left in the end​
this is about putting your vote,​
for the one you don't agree with,​
so put your note,​
to good use,​
just make sure,​
you cast in your vote . . .​

Contestant List​
Fortanono​
Shortiecanbrawl​
SmasherMaster​
BigAxle​
ThatWasPeachy​
GoldenIcarus​
Louie G.​
TORNADO BUS DRIVER​
Tepig2000​
LoneKonWolf​
please click on the link below to cast in your vote for the contestant you want to eliminate from the competition
this voting will last till Monday at midnight
I'll be waiting for the results
along with a good cup of Joe . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom