• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
It was cool for a little bit, until this other hacker came in, then it got old quickly.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Ohhh... that is a hacker'ful day, isn't it. I guess I'm kinda glad, but I have nothing to lose now anyway (I think... had 8000 before coming onto here...)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I'm glad I got all that crap recorded, now there's like, what... 5 sets of almost 30 MKWII videos I have to upload. Fun... :p

u guys should teabag the hacker with wheelies , thats what me and my friends used to do
I would try that if the hacker didn't use stars all the time lol

Gatlin

Haha at the end of one of the races I was in last anyways, so I chased after him, it was fun. The next race he went after people behind me so I guess I got a freebie :bee:

Sariku

Smash Master
I don't think Canadians are loved. Rofl.

I guess they're not as bad as Catholics.

I hope there weren't any Catholics here. Or Canadian Catholics... :scared:

camerino1

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna go into details... rather not have this turn into a "which country is better" debate. (We were 5th to legalize gay marriage, only 2 states have so far... PROGRESSIVE)

Gatlin

Can't infract out of my section :bee: hahaha
I would say the same but I'm totally not a furry ;)

Top Bottom