• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Friend Finder

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
I want to fight more Link mains.....

Whether you're a lurker or don't post too often I don't always know when there is a Link from the Link boards on the friend finder (http://smashboards.com/ff/). Actually, I don't even see many Links that I do recognize on friend finder. Anyway, I think we should include something in our comment section of the friend finder so that we can find our own when we are on. It'll help us find each other to fight and see how we put Link's ATs into action or maybe just use the chat function to talk about techniques. So, I suggest we use "(LB)" at the start of our comment as an identifier. I already added (LB) to mine. Your thoughts? Maybe some other suggestions?

--SIGNATURE HERE--

D

Deleted member

lol if they have a link avatar or some loz related avatar im pretty sure they main link

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Well, yeah but sometimes avatars mean nothing. I've played link mains that don't have a link avatar and i've played people who have a link avatar but don't have a link avatar. Plus i'm specifically looking for link mains from this board.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
I've heard of this mythical "Link Finder." I'm not knockin' it. It's a great tool and i use it as well. I'm just saying we could use this for the friend finder to make it more convenient to find people from here on the link boards. The friend finder is less of a hassle since it's real time and has a decent chat tool.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
lol if they have a link avatar or some loz related avatar im pretty sure they main link
I put Roy as my avie and my main. :p Roy's our boy with teh phir3. XD

Anyway, on topic, I don't use either. :p I go on All is Brawl and use their chat system. :p Much easier.

Top Bottom