• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Browny

Smash Hater
Just to make sure I understand, is the voting period the 4 day gap before the list is updated, or is it longer than that?
Simple version of the question is, can I vote again every time the list is updated over 4 days?
I try to keep it to every 3-4 days, and yes you can vote once in every update.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
:4zss: -1 - Truly do not believe she is top 3 material. . . top 10 yes. . . but not top 3
:4charizard: -1 - Imo he isn't as good as the position he is listed in now
:4robinm:+1 - I think he should be in the next level up

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Ok I know the last 2/3 voting periods i voted Kirby up, but the more and more I think about it, Kirby should be in this spot with at least 1 good rep. Multiple reps i can see Wintermelons idea, but thats with customs imo. So alas, here are my votes.-
Kirby -1(read Above)
Zelda +1 (she is definetly not the 2nd worst character with the buffs she had.)
Wii Fit Trainer(underatted as hell. She/he can easily be used if someone put the work into her but no one does. She has so much untapped potential and I think shes ATLEAST High Low tier and I THINK shes bottom of mid.)
Wait, I'm confused. Is -1 a mistake or intentionally. Because at first you're acting like you like this spot, and then it sounds like you want him up

Edit:Sorry if that came off the wrong way, I put in the amount of votes that people give each character so that I know who's going down and who's going up

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Wait, I'm confused. Is -1 a mistake or intentionally. Because at first you're acting like you like this spot, and then it sounds like you want him up

Edit:Sorry if that came off the wrong way, I put in the amount of votes that people give each character so that I know who's going down and who's going up
I said if it were to have the 1 good placing rep without customs, he would be there, most likely above. I think he should be a bit lower since there is none. Sorry for that confusion :)

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I said if it were to have the 1 good placing rep without customs, he would be there, most likely above. I think he should be a bit lower since there is none. Sorry for that confusion :)
Ah, okay.

also inb4 he goes down and ends up getting right back up to where he was the last voting period anyway

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
So we'll be able to vote again for version 2.10? Also, I really, really suggest removing Dark Pit from the voting entirely (if you haven't already done so, it's a little unclear) and just putting him next to regular Pit for the final result.

Luigi -1
Marth +1
Wii Fit Trainer +1 http://gfycat.com/PositiveUnevenBlackfootedferret

That right there is why :4wiifit: is way better than people think.
WFT is awkward, requires precision and is hard to get used to, but in the right hands, downright deadly.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
+1 :4charizard: - I think people are underestimating Charizard because he's not one of the meta's awesome character archetypes (wall or rushdown). He has some solid options and can get work done, but he does have some issues that'd keep him about low-mid or even mid-tier.

-1 :4palutena:- I don't think I need to explain this one. :p Palutena is just garbage and, honestly in a non-customs environment she's dead last in the viability area. Really, she's almost as bad as Zelda without custom moves, and if Zelda's at the bottom, so should Palutena.

Last edited:

Liduri

Smash Cadet
:4zss: -1
:4lucas:+1 (he's broken)

And i think that more or less is fair the actual tier list.

:4zelda: -1

Greek Greninja

Smash Cadet
Nobody vote the Pits. They are finally together. (unless you want them both to move)

-1 :4falco:- low mid-tier imo.
+1 :4ryu:- he has insane potential.
-1 :4bowser:- I don't remember him being this good?...

Last edited:

ZetaRokure

Smash Cadet
:4lucario: +1 I truly believe that Lucario is a solid mid high-lower high tier (essentially at t, the end-lag on the Up-B can be averted by sliding along the ground. His combo game, although it weakens w/ accumulated aura, is sacrificed for tremendous killpower.
:4diddy:-1 Double Patch Diddy? High tier?
:4myfriends: +1 1.0.8 improved Ike tremendously, bestowing upon him an admirable combo game with buffs to overall attack speed augmenting his enormous power and colossal range.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
:4dedede:+1 I'm tired of not upvoting him. I don't care if he's my main. I love Dedesy to much let him just sit there.
:4duckhunt:+1 I don't know why, Duck Hunt has always just struck me. The duo just seems very good to me.
:4pacman:+1 Has insanely good results from a load of different people from all over. Why isn't he overrated yet?

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
If I may be allowed to, why don't you think Charizard should go up? Thanks to the recent balance changes, Zard has more good matchups and is, in my own opinion, solid mid-tier material. He's not flawless, but putting him near the bottom does a great disservice to the great buffs he got recently.
He's in no way close to as bad as :4palutena: or :4miisword: due to the recent buffs he's got improving him a lot, like Ike, so his current placement should change positively, not drop him to nearly unusable levels (which, as demonstrated by vaBengalz in customs tournaments, is not anywhere close to 'Zard's place). 'Zard has a solid moveset even without customs, and he only really has awful MU's against characters like Sonic, Shiek and Zamus (who all are really good anyways), so putting him in bottom seems incorrect. Again, vaBengalz is a great example to how good Charizard can be in the right hands.

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
@ Browny Browny are we gonna do customs off or customs on now?
Don't expect a Customs Tier list for a good 2 or 3 years. Or ever.
There are too many variations to judge and the list itself would be odd to look at. The only way I could see it work out is if we used the most popular customs for a character to put in a tier list. Problem is, it's way too subjective and if someone comes in with a "better" set, it throws off the tier list immediately.

It's better leaving it at customs off, no matter if customs become truly legal or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom