• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

_gold_

Smash Master
Personally, I think Luigi and Pikachu should be above ZSS
(This isn't my vote)

Last edited:

ZetaRokure

Smash Cadet
You're talking about the top 2 characters and that would put her at best top 3 which you are arguing against.
That was actually an oversight on my part. What I disagreed with was ZSS' placement in the top tier.
I still think that Pikachu's rushdown and insane QAC mixups edge it out over ZSS, but that wasn't expressed in my main argument,
apologies.

Number Three

Smash Cadet
:4fox: -1
:4lucario: -1
:4mewtwo: +1

I think Zamus should move down, but it seems like other people have jumped on that already, so I'm not going to waste a vote with it. So, should Link. The only time Link will ever be viable is on For Glory. And, don't even get me started on Palutena... She belongs in bottom tier w/o customs.

Below is the rest of my opinions. They don't count as votes, but I decided to do them just for fun.

Too High (-1)::4zss::4sonic::4fox::4villager::4diddy::4lucario::4metaknight::4kirby::4olimar::4rob::4myfriends::4link::4bowserjr::4drmario::4falco::4littlemac::4charizard::4palutena:
Perfect Where They Are (+/-0)::4sheik::rosalina::4pikachu::4ness::4falcon::4mario::4peach::4wario::4megaman::4shulk::4darkpit:*:4lucas::4feroy::4pacman::4miibrawl::4jigglypuff::4duckhunt::4bowser::4robinm:/:4robinf::4gaw::4ganondorf::4lucina::4dedede::4samus::4wiifit::4zelda::4miigun:
Too Low (+1): :4luigi::4yoshi::4ryu::4pit:*:4greninja::4tlink::4marth::4mewtwo::4dk::4miisword:

*I personally count Pit and Dark Pit as the same character as Dark Pit is pretty much just a custom Pit. They only have five differences and pretty much have the same options overall. If you're good with Pit you're good with Dark Pit. If I were to make my own tier list, I would group them together into one spot, just because they're pretty much the same character.

Last edited:

Liduri

Smash Cadet
:4luigi:+1
:4pit:+1
:4lucas:+1 (And i hate to admit it, but with the new combos... he may be broken)

superange

Smash Cadet
NNID
superange128
3DS FC
1032-2052-1009
:4link:-1 Being easily used on For Glory and a bit better grab doesn't make him mid tier
:4dk:+1 He's plain but definitely not the worst heavyweight or far from it (even without customs)
:4pit:+1 Just needs to be up a tier after being ruined by the stream of Dark Pit positives and Pit negatives from 2 voting stages ago

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
:4feroy:+1: I don't care how young his metagame is, there's no way you can deny Feroy's place as a threat.

:4peach:+1: Massively underrated. Tough to learn, but if she's done right, she cannot be hit.

:4ganondorf:-1: I like the Dorf. He's fun. But at the moment, (and please prove me wrong, anyone) I can't see in any way of how he can be a decent character competitively. I would not deny it if someone said that he's the worst character in the game.

(also I keep waiting for someone to notice how low :4dedede: is and vote him up. Are good D3s that scarce?)

Last edited:

brandonreyes90

Smash Rookie
NNID
brandonreyes90
3DS FC
0404-8089-0400
This tier list looked good 4 days ago.

I'm sorry, but how in the hell is ZSS higher than Pikach, Luigi, or Ness? Why is Dark Pit so much higher than Pit? Why is Lucario so high? why is Kirby so high? What's up with Ike being better than the DLC characters? Why is Link so damn low? The hell happened to Mii Brawler? Why is G&W so low? How the hell is DK considered bottom 6?

This tier list is a ****ing mess.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I can only begin to imagine how Browny even has the patience to deal with the plethora of people that can't seem to realize that this tier list is only a work in progress and won't ever be completely accurate in the first place... :facepalm:

Last edited:

SpottedCerberus

Smash Journeyman
This tier list looked good 4 days ago.

I'm sorry, but how in the hell is ZSS higher than Pikach, Luigi, or Ness? Why is Dark Pit so much higher than Pit? Why is Lucario so high? why is Kirby so high? What's up with Ike being better than the DLC characters? Why is Link so damn low? The hell happened to Mii Brawler? Why is G&W so low? How the hell is DK considered bottom 6?

This tier list is a ****ing mess.
We're still in the early stages. Be patient. (Also, the tier list didn't look good at all 4 days ago. It was about as inaccurate as it is now.)

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Normally, I'd reserve two spots for Doc and Jigglypuff, but this **** is all out of whack.
:4diddy:-1
:4zss:-1
:4fox:-1

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Am I the only one here that LIKES Kirby's spot (Technicially, I think he should be above Meta Knight too but i doubt he's staying in this tier that much longer)

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one here that LIKES Kirby's spot (Technicially, I think he should be above Meta Knight too but i doubt he's staying in this tier that much longer)
I would think he could be a bit higher honestly.That being said, until someone takes him out and gets results, it's all just theory.
He's pretty high for having no serious people maining him, which goes to show that he has the potential, we're just waiting for someone to put it to use.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I would think he could be a bit higher honestly.That being said, until someone takes him out and gets results, it's all just theory.
He's pretty high for having no serious people maining him, which goes to show that he has the potential, we're just waiting for someone to put it to use.
You mean Meta Knight could be a bit higher or Kirby?

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
I know this may not be as relevant, especially since it's against Bowser, but I still feel like this shows well just how early Kirby can get a kill.
Izaw (Kirby) vs Ixis (Bowser)
My personal favorite is at 1:55.
Until we see more Kirby representation, he's going to sadly stay "low tier garbage".

Last edited:

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
I wonder what justifies Kirby's current position. I've never seen him placed that high before on any tier list.

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
@ Wintermelon43 Wintermelon43
Just remember, no matter how much you like kirby, and how good you think he is. There is someone else out there who can write just as many paragraphs about how terrible he is.
You will always find someone who can and will disagree, so trying to convince the world is a waste of your time.
If you think Kirby is great, don't preach it, prove it. Get out to some tournaments and show everyone what he can do.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
I mean, Kirby is certainly viable - I don't think anyone can argue against that. I'd say high/mid mid tier. I second dbwithlemon's point - "Don't preach it, prove it".

Top Bottom