• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

Sir Tundra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Righteous
3DS FC
2938-7133-5824
You should probably listen to me and Zero Soul. If Wii Fit Trainer gets 2 more down votes, she'll be where Zelda is now. What will happen then? So much up votes she goes back to where she was before. Then it'll cause a never ending streak. Same with Ike. If he gets 2 more up votes, He'll be back to where he was before. again, Creating an endless chain. This'll make people waste votes on them, rather than other characters like :4kirby::4jigglypuff::4luigi::4pikachu::4pacman::4falcon::4mario::4megaman::4fox::4sonic::4villager::4yoshi::4shulk:

See what I mean? tl;dr, too much of one vote causes never ending chains, ruins rest of tier list

Same can be said for characters like diddy kong and the new dlc characters.diddy wi'll be upvoted soo much that he'll eventually get too the top where he'll be downvoted all the way to the bottom of the list like he was in the first place. While the dlc characters will be downvoted cause everyone will think their overrated. This tier list in all honesty is just in a huge mess right now. Btw you were referring to me when you said "you should probably listen to me and zero" right?

Edit: Wow I cannot beleive that quote didn't register yet

Last edited:

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
+2 :4myfriends:

He's definitely the second best FE character, behind Roy, if only slightly.
As much as I like ike he is not the second best FE character I would give it to marth or robin, Marth's jab1 iz crazy with options and Robin iz just annoying asf.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Same can be said for characters like diddy kong and the new dlc characters.diddy wi'll be upvoted soo much that he'll eventually get too the top where he'll be downvoted all the way to the bottom of the list like he was in the first place. While the dlc characters will be downvoted cause everyone will think their overrated. This tier list in all honesty is just in a huge mess right now. Btw you were referring to me when you said "you should probably listen to me and zero" right?

Edit: Wow I cannot beleive that quote didn't register yet
Well, there's another user named Zero Soul. I'm not sure if you mentioned anything on the topic, but if you did, I'll add you

Sir Tundra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Righteous
3DS FC
2938-7133-5824

Well, there's another user named Zero Soul. I'm not sure if you mentioned anything on the topic, but if you did, I'll add you
I meant zero soul by b. And if by topic you mean wii fits position well I did make a vote to make her -1 one so idk if that counts. I honestly thought you were just referring to me since your comment was posted after mine and it was about wii fit tranier with no quotes. If you weren't referring to me then sorry for the confusion.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion

I meant zero soul by b. And if by topic you mean wii fits position well I did make a vote to make her -1 one so idk if that counts. I honestly thought you were just referring to me since your comment was posted after mine and it was about wii fit tranier with no quotes. If you weren't referring to me then sorry for the confusion.
Oh. Yeah, I voted Wii Fit Trainer down too, although I was one of the first to vote, so I didn't know so many people would down vote as well... Won't happen again though, I'm gonna vote later into day 1 next time. It wasn't directed to you either.

Test

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Just as a note to everyone, Ike has +10. If he isn't down-voted once, he'll be where he was last time, creating an endless chain.

Also #VoteupKirby

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
Ike-1
marth+2
zero suit+1
luigi+1

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
GUYS, Ike is about to go up +10 to where he was before, he he doesn't get down-voted 3 times, we will have an endless chain. You have been warned

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
-1:4wiifit::4wiifitm: WHAT are they DOING up there? odd..... MII BRAWLER is below........... JIGGLYPUFF is below, PAC-MAN is below........... and then Wii Fit's Trainer's up here. her air attacks are her BEST attacks (and really her only good attacks), but they are bad attacks. They're just the best because everything else is near useless. Bad HORRIBLE range, Bad recovery... Come on Wii Fit Trainer, we're going to low tier.
You literally know nothing about WiiFit LMAO. Her Ftilt, Jab, and Dash Attack are great moves. Jab comes out fast and goes multi direction and grounding her opponent gives her many damage and kill options. Ftilt is a strong kill move and covers rolls. Dtilt is a high damage punish. idk what Utilt is tbh. Dash Attack is a safe punish and covers landings. Her aerials are really good. Fair is great for edgeguarding and perfect for hitting your opponent after a shield drop. Uair is great for juggles and is strong for a kill. Dair is a strong spike. Nair is actually an amazing move. It combos into itself and does 14% and Nair to Nair to Nair to Header is a true combo which does like 70%. Sun Salutation is a very strong and good projectile which is charagable and one of the best in the game. Header can edgeguard and you can cancel its lag and its an amazing projectile and can be a spike. Deep breathing increases damage and knockback which is an amazing tool. Her range is equal to marios. Her recovery goes farther than Lucas', Palutena's, Sonic, etc. if you mash it. That whole paragraph was total BS and all you did was prove that you know absolutely nothing about her. Watch these, then talk to me.
https://youtu.be/oDfFipciAvg
https://youtu.be/1-ib_i9gvvo
https://youtu.be/3O74kEq9bcw

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
You literally know nothing about WiiFit LMAO. Her Ftilt, Jab, and Dash Attack are great moves. Jab comes out fast and goes multi direction and grounding her opponent gives her many damage and kill options. Ftilt is a strong kill move and covers rolls. Dtilt is a high damage punish. idk what Utilt is tbh. Dash Attack is a safe punish and covers landings. Her aerials are really good. Fair is great for edgeguarding and perfect for hitting your opponent after a shield drop. Uair is great for juggles and is strong for a kill. Dair is a strong spike. Nair is actually an amazing move. It combos into itself and does 14% and Nair to Nair to Nair to Header is a true combo which does like 70%. Sun Salutation is a very strong and good projectile which is charagable and one of the best in the game. Header can edgeguard and you can cancel its lag and its an amazing projectile and can be a spike. Deep breathing increases damage and knockback which is an amazing tool. Her range is equal to marios. Her recovery goes farther than Lucas', Palutena's, Sonic, etc. if you mash it. That whole paragraph was total BS and all you did was prove that you know absolutely nothing about her. Watch these, then talk to me.
https://youtu.be/oDfFipciAvg
https://youtu.be/1-ib_i9gvvo
https://youtu.be/3O74kEq9bcw
Yea I know I know nothing about her, I was just imagining her in my head attacking and guessing LOL. But I do know she isn't that high

She and Greninja are the only one I don't know anything about lol

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Anddddddd I accidentatly replied to my own messege rather than editing my original.........

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yea I know I know nothing about her, I was just imagining her in my head attacking and guessing LOL. But I do know she isn't that high

She and Greninja are the only one I don't know anything about lol
Don't vote on characters you don't know much about. She's really underrated. If you watched the matches I linked, than you can see that she has a lot of potential.

Greek Greninja

Smash Cadet
-1 Peach. I didn't know she'd be that popular initially. She's pretty good, but not top 10 yet.
-1 Roy. The metagame needs to settle down a bit before he should be rated that high.
+1 Luigi
+1 Diddy Kong
+1 Sonic
These four are all criminally low (especially like, he got many buffs in 1.08 and DEFINITELY should not be bottom two!).

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
My apologies, I didn't really look at everyone's votes. Is pretty much everyone upvoting Ike? If that's the case, then I can change it to something else.
Do that. If he gets +10 or more, he'll go back to where he was before, creating an endless loop

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
DaMN y is :4myfriends: so overhyped? You guys need 2 really get a grip. A couple buffs and now :4myfriends: is top tier? Smh

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Jigglypuff's tied for lower-middle to low on this tier list. Also Kirby is top tier, you just haven't seen his potential
Lol I friendliy Jiggly a lot, he knows about Kirby's potential :p

Kirby isn't top tier. He lacks too much in the current meta. I'm not saying he is bad (probably mid/high-mid), but his lack of approach options, range, weight, and just simple underrepresentation is enough to keep him from the top spots. I honestly think Kirby is better than Jigglypuff, but top to bottom tier difference (where it looks like it will be going) is too much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom