• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576

This was published today

FNAF Sister Location
I hate to say it, but.. this game doesn't look half bad.

We've got what seems yo be Mangle, a weird incarnation of Freddy, and we've got new faces like some Ballerina and a.. girl.

Looks the people who like FNAF R34 have something new to draw

Last edited:

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
I hate to say it, but.. this game doesn't look half bad.

We've got what seems do be Mangle, and a weird incarnation of Freddy, and we've got new faces like some Ballerina and a.. girl.

Looks the people who like FNAF R34 have something new to draw
That white fox is Funtime Foxy, and the white Freddy is called Funtime Freddy, those names were leaked somewhere, and the girl holding the microphone is called Baby.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to restart in Fates because I didn't have Rinkah to buff Kaze and deal with mages in Chapter 5.

I have a question though - if Felicia retreats in Chapter 3, and I choose Birthright on the split, does Felicia come back?

I'm doing Lunatic Classic, but people keep saying certain characters who "die" in the prologue chapters are playable anyway after the split, and RNG robbed me of Felicia, and I've been trying to preserve everyone until the split at least.

I'm in an otherwise ideal position to win the map, unless RNG screws with me again on the ninja boss (as it has before):

IMAG0371.jpg

But if Felicia is crippled and un-usable if I continue then I'm just gonna start the map again.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just played video games for far too long without doing any work and now it's almost 1am and I'm so mad at myself.

Bah.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I just heard about this crazy theory regarding the NX...

And that is the PlayStation NEO and the NX are the same consoles essentially...

On one hand it seems waaaaaaaaaay too :083:for this to even be considered by either Nintendo or Sony....but on the other hand both have worked on a CD/Cartridge console before the project was canned and Sony went ahead and made the PlayStation...

The theory also shows how NEO is NintEndO...

I dunno it seems just too convoluted to be true, not to mention it would be nearly impossible to prevent leaks given how many people are involved from both companies...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well Johnny just dropped his Mother 3 review and he loves this more than the other 2 games

Enjoy :4lucas:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I decided to restart in Fates because I didn't have Rinkah to buff Kaze and deal with mages in Chapter 5.

I have a question though - if Felicia retreats in Chapter 3, and I choose Birthright on the split, does Felicia come back?

I'm doing Lunatic Classic, but people keep saying certain characters who "die" in the prologue chapters are playable anyway after the split, and RNG robbed me of Felicia, and I've been trying to preserve everyone until the split at least.

I'm in an otherwise ideal position to win the map, unless RNG screws with me again on the ninja boss (as it has before):

View attachment 107533

But if Felicia is crippled and un-usable if I continue then I'm just gonna start the map again.
She most likely isn't avaiable anymore, as if say, Lissa got killed in Classic mode she was still alive because the plot needs her, but she can't be in battle anymore

In the UK, they have a comic called "Dennis the Menace"

and it's a completely different comic than the one in the US

AND BOTH WERE MADE AT THE SAME TIME IN MARCH OF 1951

What the heck is the odds?
Oh my god... Nostalgia overload

D

Deleted member

iirc, no characters can permanently die before the split
Though my Felicia died once and didn't show up in Chapter 6, not sure if she comes back to Chapter 7 though
Kaze definitely comes back in Conquest(though he's only recruited some chapters later and Chapter 5 is impossible without him on Lunatic)

Anyways, the new PWAA episode, they did everything right with the first day of Turnabout Goodbyes imo
That Recollection~DL-6 Incident remix tho

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Thought it was worth pointing some interesting changes that were made in the latest Smash patch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've obtained Fuga as a unit sometime around after Chapter 17 or 18 from what I remember (I upgraded my hot spring to level 3 around that point, which is how I got him). He makes a pretty solid replacement for Izana. He came in as a Master of Arms at Level 10 with some already really high stats, a B weapon rank in swords, and a C weapon rank in lances and axes. I've decided to pair him with Hayato for my playthrough because Hayato will be the only unit that won't have a child, and I want to make use of him somehow. From what I've experienced thus far, Fuga is a pretty solid unit overall, and will probably be useful from now until the end of the game.
Odd, I had the hot spring at level 3 for awhile before I got him.

i did just get

flora as unit

Which surprised and I don't know what the requirement for it is.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Still haven't settled on which weapons I like the best at this point in KI...in Chapter 7 I tried out the Ore Club...I think I'd rather have something with more consistent projectiles...
Either way trying to place where I heard Thanatos's VA before...I feel like its from a Disney movie from way back when...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Will anyone get the reference in the first KI one?

i did just get

flora as unit

Building a Fire Orb up to Lv.3
Yes, that's actually it

Chrono.

lol Yokai Watch.

People weren't kidding when they said the third game was gonna be weird.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
lol Yokai Watch.

People weren't kidding when they said the third game was gonna be weird.
I'm pretty sure those are just jokes in the cartoon

"Steve Jaws" for example was the inventor of the Yokai Watch 2.0

Still haven't settled on which weapons I like the best at this point in KI...in Chapter 7 I tried out the Ore Club...I think I'd rather have something with more consistent projectiles...
Either way trying to place where I heard Thanatos's VA before...I feel like its from a Disney movie from way back when...
If you don't mind me asking, what difficulty levels have you been playing at?

Also a quick reminder that you get better weapons at higher difficulties, so a weapon may seem weak if you jump difficulties a lot. Plus each weapon type has it's own basic ideal (Clubs are monsters in power but have unreliable ranged shots, bows have good range and decent homing but weak damage overall*) and then each weapon in each type has it's own stats so it will probably take a while before you ding what you like which is okay because experimentation is fun

*Haven't played in a while so that may be half wrong

Goddamn EO weeb

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh wow, Fox stole a video off youtube to show on Family Guy

Then flagged the original video

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
If you don't mind me asking, what difficulty levels have you been playing at?

Also a quick reminder that you get better weapons at higher difficulties, so a weapon may seem weak if you jump difficulties a lot. Plus each weapon type has it's own basic ideal (Clubs are monsters in power but have unreliable ranged shots, bows have good range and decent homing but weak damage overall*) and then each weapon in each type has it's own stats so it will probably take a while before you ding what you like which is okay because experimentation is fun

*Haven't played in a while so that may be half wrong

Goddamn EO weeb
I've been playing at mostly around 4-5 level difficulty...if I go higher I tend to die a lot (partly because I don't pay attention to my health as much as I should) which in turn just brings the difficulty down again...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She most likely isn't avaiable anymore, as if say, Lissa got killed in Classic mode she was still alive because the plot needs her, but she can't be in battle anymore

Oh my god... Nostalgia overload
Just created multiple saves to test it and also tried choosing both Birthright and Conquest.

Yeah, Felicia comes back in Chapter 6 even if she "dies" in Chapter 3, regardless of which path you choose.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

i did just get

flora as unit

Certain characters will not appear until a certain chapter is completed even if you upgraded a weapon/location in your castle. An example of this is...
...how you get Yukimura in Birthright.

To obtain Yukimura, you need to upgrade one of your puppets until it is Level 3. If you manage to succeed with that earlier in the game, Yukimura won't appear right away. He will only join you until you finished at least Chapter 22 as well (just a heads up, Yukimura cannot be obtained in Revelation in case you were going to try it; he is Birthright only).

Similar deal with Flora. It was already explained how you obtain her, and I remember in my Conquest playthrough, I upgraded my Fire Orb to level 3 before Chapter 21, which is after that chapter that she joins your party if you completed the necessary requirement. I've already upgraded my Fire Orb to Level 3 in Revelation, but I'll need to complete a few chapters before she will join my party permanently.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Building a Fire Orb up to Lv.3
Yes, that's actually it
Here I was confused at the fact that Ness used Mettaton's theme instead of Sans and that Roy got a Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. Fire Emblem remix despite not being in that game, but now I'm just wondering why they picked Cloud instead of Dedede for Thor for the Avengers lineup toward the end. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Playing AA Justice For All,
Trilo: I was gonna give her something, still got it in my pocket
OBJECTION! I have that ring!
Judge: Penalty
what the ****
Trilo: I still have the engagement ring in my pocket
OBJECTION! You ****ing don't!
****ING AY MAN THIS IS BULL

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, a couple of people have talked about trying/playing Splatoon lately over the past few days.

Anyone interested in inking some turf together?

I've been playing online a fair bit lately, so I may as well try to do it with someone here.

Just. . .my connection does tend to drop from time to time, so fair warning in case that happens. When it works it's fine, but it got to the point of being a running gag for a while where every time I started really enjoying my match time my internet would drop. It still likes to troll me about once a day on average, it seems like.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Playing AA Justice For All,
Trilo: I was gonna give her something, still got it in my pocket
OBJECTION! I have that ring!
what the ****
Trilo: I still have the engagement ring in my pocket
OBJECTION! You ****ing don't!
****ING AY MAN THIS IS BULL
This is what I thought of reading this...

_Sheik

Smash Lord
The French localization of FE Fates is heavily (if not totally) based on the Treehouse one, from what I've seen.

I am fine with this because I'm one of the very few people who don't hold a grudge against the Treehouse localization.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
PSA: This Social Thread will soon close.

We're on page 1993, meaning we're only 7 pages away from the once distant page 2000.

Are you ready for the upcoming Social 4.0?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

We're on page 1993, meaning we're only 7 pages away from the once distant page 2000.

Umm, question! When social threads get 'refreshed', what happens to thread banned users on the old thread?

Also **** case 2-3. ****ing penalty for pressing and it being rather unclear what you have to do

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Umm, question! When social threads get 'refreshed', what happens to thread banned users on the old thread?
Good question.

I'd assume the bans carry over. Not sure right now, but I can ask my fellow staff members. :grin:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Here I was confused at the fact that Ness used Mettaton's theme instead of Sans and that Roy got a Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. Fire Emblem remix despite not being in that game, but now I'm just wondering why they picked Cloud instead of Dedede for Thor for the Avengers lineup toward the end. :p
I rather went with Ike due to similar design.

I love wonder who would be Scarlet Witch, Vision and Falcon

D

Deleted member

The French localization of FE Fates is heavily (if not totally) based on the Treehouse one, from what I've seen.

I am fine with this because I'm one of the very few people who don't hold a grudge against the Treehouse localization.
Are there any changes though? Even as slightly as some dialogue
I believe all the names are still the same though

Remember when these threads went only to page 1000? Good times
Can't wait for the spam that always happens in the first 20 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom