• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I don't know, I wouldn't want to be blessed by an alien dictator that puts the immortal souls of his alien henchmen into the bodies of humans for pain.

No sireee!
Oh come on, it was a joke! I know that God is your true Lord and Savior that you shall never betray in your life. Learn to chill out like Trey Parker and Matt Stone instead of taking offense to anything regarding your religion.

And besides, Xenu is more of an important allegory meant to be kept secret for the high class Sciencetology scholars instead of being a legit god. That title belongs to L. Ron Hubbard and I doubt any of us will be interested in a chat about our obscure religion. :laugh:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh come on, it was a joke! I know that God is your true Lord and Savior that you shall never betray in your life. Learn to chill out like Trey Parker and Matt Stone instead of taking offense to anything regarding your religion.

And besides, Xenu is more of an important allegory meant to be kept secret for the high class Sciencetology scholars instead of being a legit god. That title belongs to L. Ron Hubbard and I doubt any of us will be interested in a chat about our obscure religion. :laugh:
...I don't like where this is going not gonna lie.
Maybe it's just me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now that I think about it, the Pokemon in said leak look awfully generic if you ask me.
Like, I know it's supposedly "from memory", but if it is as accurate as it gets it kinda feel there; like the kind of Pokemon you'd see fanmade: Nothing too out there, just a safe "mystical" representation of an animal. Which is odd for Pokemon of all things if the other gens are to say anything.

And sure, Game Freak have definitely made filler animal Mons, but to this extent? Like they at least have a few to mix things up.
True, but seeing now in full may be better. And Ken suiorgurmi wanted the designs to be simpler next time.

Maybe I overlooked, but there is no steel type on that list, just saying.
#774 is dark and steel, and op had magianna left out due to it being known.

But it's still weird considering steel gets 2 to 3 lines a gen.

And here's another "leak"

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25445676/738-and-739-leaked
Meant to come from the leaked gen 6 list which doesn't seem to have the wood pecker, so it's more then likely fake.
Love the design though.

Also magianna's creator in the movie could give it dark origins:
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/25446325/in-the-movie-magearna-was-made-by-a-man-named

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No, but there were more people complaining about the lack of online back when 3D came out then people are complaining about the complete lack of multiplayer now. Nintendo's better off like this.
"Nintendo's better off making less fun stuff"
kthxbai you aren't listening so neither will I

The crown is a rattlesnake I think! Japan gets this next month, can't wait to see what awaits

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
Let Me Ask You A Question? What Would Nintendo Have Done/Created If Kids In 1999 Watched More Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, And Monster Hunter Instead Of Pokémon.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Let Me Ask You A Question? What Would Nintendo Have Done/Created If Kids In 1999 Watched More Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, And Monster Hunter Instead Of Pokémon.
Doesn't matter. Because the anime wasn't the main profit, the cards and the games where and still are. Also Stop Putting Capitals In Every ****ing Word As It Looks Janky As ****

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
"Nintendo's better off making less fun stuff"
kthxbai you aren't listening so neither will I

The crown is a rattlesnake I think! Japan gets this next month, can't wait to see what awaits
I think it's maybe a coral snake. Or one of the posers who pretend to be a coral snake to reap the benifits. Nature's Flappy Bird clones.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just tried the Hyrule Warriors Legends Demo on my OG 3DS.

Yeah I really need a New 3DS XL for it.

Bananija

Count of Trickery

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
...I don't like where this is going not gonna lie.
Maybe it's just me.
Agreed. I'll tell my love to behave herself and try not to involve that side of her here again.

We all know what happened when South Park's Trapped in the Closet went on the air. So let's try to avoid any legal action from "them" since they see as much as the Illuminati.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Agreed. I'll tell my love to behave herself and try not to involve that side of her here again.

We all know what happened when South Park's Trapped in the Closet went on the air. So let's try to avoid any legal action from "them" since they see as much as the Illuminati.
Didn't Scientolgists spy on the creators of SP to try and get dirt on em?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I should have looked better! But like you said zoroark, it's still suspicious that there is only one steel type.
yeah, dark, ghost, poison, steel, and ghost need more mons. They are very limited. Ghost isn't to bad, but more per gen would be nice.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
yeah, dark, ghost, poison, steel, and ghost need more mons. They are very limited. Ghost isn't to bad, but more per gen would be nice.
Totally agreeing! Ghost is my favorite type (and I must admit that the final evolution of this ghost line's "leak" looks awesome)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Didn't Scientolgists spy on the creators of SP to try and get dirt on em?
Yes, if only because Isaac Hayes was one of them. So after that episode aired, he naturally said **** them for insulting his religion and left the show for good. And they willingly threatened legal action against them for the episode. Which is pretty strange since he was ok with the stereotypical jokes at the expense of his character Chef (Loves white women, a proffesional R&B singer, calls the cast crack***es on occasion, etc).

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Yeah it seems they remedied hat for Dragon to the point of going so far the other way they added a dragons slayer type.

More than half of Poison Pokemon are Gen 1.

At least if Sun & Moon are in Australia as some suspect that'll be remedied HAHA DANGEROUS AUSTRALIA WILDLIFE JOKES!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Totally agreeing! Ghost is my favorite type (and I must admit that the final evolution of this ghost line's "leak" looks awesome)
Did someone say "Ghost type?"

SPOOKFISH AHOY!

upload_2016-3-4_17-48-44.png

Yes I know this probably isn't your ideal example of a Ghost type

Who cares, it's too awesome to need to be

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yes, if only because Isaac Hayes was one of them. So after that episode aired, he naturally said **** th for insulting his religion and left the show for good. And they willingly threatened legal action against them for the episode. Which is pretty strange since he was ok with the stereotypical jokes at the expense of his character Chef (Loves white women, a proffesional R&B singer, calls the cast crack***es on occasion, etc).
Honestly, if you can't take a joke at your expense, you shouldn't be on something like SP in the first place

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I can't stand when people cry "rehash" over games like Kirby and Star Fox, you want them to change it up? Congratulations, you now have Star Fox Adventures 2 and a gritty Kirby first person shooter.

It's not a "rehash" if a game has similar gameplay, it's a SEQUEL.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dark Pokemon are about the same as electric so they are good
Ghost and Dragon are still the less nnumerous type
Fairy is excusable since it's a new one so it'll grow in time like Dark and Steel
Honestly, if you can't take a joke at your expense, you shouldn't be on something like SP in the first place
I find it uronic because, offending people is, like, the whole point of SP

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
True, I wouldn't mind it at all!

Yeah it seems they remedied hat for Dragon to the point of going so far the other way they added a dragons slayer type.

More than half of Poison Pokemon are Gen 1.

At least if Sun & Moon are in Australia as some suspect that'll be remedied HAHA DANGEROUS AUSTRALIA WILDLIFE JOKES!
Wow this is pretty bad...

They should fix that. Dragons is limited to, but it makes more sense to me that way.

And GilvaSunner has gotten 4,000 new subscribers in the past few days...

Damn! Even Lythero knows of him!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Dark Pokemon are about the same as electric so they are good
Ghost and Dragon are still the less nnumerous type
Fairy is excusable since it's a new one so it'll grow in time like Dark and Steel

I find it uronic because, offending people is, like, the whole point of SP
That's pretty much what I just said lol
I wanna know what ESP Kirby is tbh

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Did someone say "Ghost type?"

SPOOKFISH AHOY!

View attachment 99270

Yes I know this probably isn't your ideal example of a Ghost type

Who cares, it's too awesome to need to be
Is it weird that I want a ghost type inspired by the shrunken heads from South American tribes?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Even though it might not mean much, I wasn't offended by the Trapped in the Closet episode at all (and neither were my parents). Though I see why my fellow Sciencetologists would react the way they did.

D

Deleted member

I can't stand when people cry "rehash" over games like Kirby and Star Fox, you want them to change it up? Congratulations, you now have Star Fox Adventures 2 and a gritty Kirby first person shooter.

It's not a "rehash" if a game has similar gameplay, it's a SEQUEL.
Kirby Robobot is running on the same engine as TD, it just looks samey to me
Like, I look at it and just the same thing
I just want something that feels new

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Is it weird that I want a ghost type inspired by the shrunken heads from South American tribes?
I guess it depends on how strongly you want said ghost type to be based off of them. :drshrug:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think we can say more than enough people would be offended by Eric Cartman.

Not because he's bigoted and selfish, but fat and obnoxious. :troll:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I guess it depends on how strongly you want said ghost type to be based off of them. :drshrug:
Well not as badly as I want an Ice Wolf or a Fossil Raptor...but the concept does sound rather appealing and begging for another creepy pokedex ghost types are known for...I could even see it get the Normal/Ghost dual types...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This track was what I based my last post on:

This channel isn't topping this....

D

Deleted member

Except Triple Deluxe had no mechanical worlds...And Robobot Armour looks MUCH less gimmicky than Super Abilities and Hypernova
The artstyle is the same, the gameplay is the same, heck thry even admitted it looks the same
Adding a new world and mechas may make my **** hard but still feels the same

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Cartman triggered me by saying I'm a stupid *****.

Yet I told him that his Jewish butt buddy Kyle likes it when he's greased like a butterball. :p

Kyleman for the win!

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Since I never played Triple Deluxe I think Robobot is a perfect game for me to pick up.

Adorable pink piece of ****? Check.

Giant robots **** YEAH? Check.

D

Deleted member

Considering the last Kirby game was Rainbow Paintbrush I think it's okay. And Kirby Fighters and Dedede Drum Dash got games themselves
I dunno what DDD and KF have to do with this but the game just feels the same to me, but hey, it's just my opinion
I'm not forced to buy the game but I sure am going to complain about how they made Kirby edgier in the localization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom