• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Cartman triggered me by saying I'm a stupid *****.

Yet I told him that his Jewish butt buddy Kyle likes it when he's greased like a butterball. :p

Kyleman for the win!
Don't give the show any ideas. We already had an episode that almost made Creek canon....

Nah, Cartman is totally into the Jew booty. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So here's the full look and names of that pokemon list I posted earlier:

Madratter is an amazing name!
Fire/ Fighting again?

Fire really is a boring type.

Than again, another water/ dark

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I ended up getting a lot in the Badge Arcade today. I was just going for the Mario Party 10 Rosalina badge I missed. Got it and a whole bunch more, mainly Kirby ones.

IMAG0313.jpg

And I made a little Kirby scene I guess.

IMAG0314.jpg

But Waluigi appears nonetheless...

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
I hope Sakurai says something about Bandana Dee, even if it is something bad.
I just want to know if my favorite character has a chance for the next game.
I know it's not much, but it's something:

Host: I see. But we did get a lot of questions like, “Why wasn’t Krystal a playable character?”

Sakurai: It’s not that I don’t understand how that feels, but if you start saying that, it becomes “Why isn’t Waddle Dee playable?” or Dry Bones, or Baby Peach. There’d be no end to it.
Sakurai totally disgracing Krystal by comparing her to generic enemies and a stupid character. This is the kind of **** that makes people want a new director for this game. The question starts and ends at reasonable characters.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I ended up getting a lot in the Badge Arcade today. I was just going for the Mario Party 10 Rosalina badge I missed. Got it and a whole bunch more, mainly Kirby ones.

View attachment 99272

And I made a little Kirby scene I guess.

View attachment 99273

But Waluigi appears nonetheless...
Well Waluigi is the best Kirby character after all. He deserves an appearance.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Sakurai totally disgracing Krystal by comparing her to generic enemies and a stupid character. This is the kind of **** that makes people want a new director for this game. The question starts and ends at reasonable characters.
This was in Brawl. Chandelure CLEARLY means the one that became stupidly popular AFTER Brawl

I don't think that was the point of that statement. Pretty sure it was more like "I can't answer why EVERYONE isn't playable. Too many characters to answer for."

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Updating the classes to master in conquest is pretty nice! They are so much better, and have great looks to go with it!

I also beat chapter 18 today, and I am now working on invasion 2.
I'll probably buy the revelations DLC within the next few days to.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

Sorry but I laughed top hard at this post, first off Sakurai wasn't comparing anyone, and second off he was talking about a generic enemy, not the character that debuted in Kirby Super Star...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hawlucha actually gets bodied by zapdos.

Noibat then comes in, evolves, and ***** him up

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Notice he's not beating up Gen VI legendaries? Gotta sell merch.
HE PULLED A FALCON ON A LEGENDARY. 1000000000000000000/10 REGARDLESS
Also Zapdos appears in XY so kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda
This just reminds me that Hawlucha will then end up getting bodied during the League because Ash isn't allowed to win it.
inb4 random trainer is a cheat who uses Zygarde Complete

D

Deleted member

HE PULLED A FALCON ON A LEGENDARY. 1000000000000000000/10 REGARDLESS
Also Zapdos appears in XY so kiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda

inb4 random trainer is a cheat who uses Zygarde Complete
I'm not saying it's not cool, but part of me finds it funny cause they never let a legendary get bodied unless it's a old legendary or another legendary is fighting it.

D

Deleted member

The funniest thing about this is how Golen's complaint was how Tai acted out of character, not that he won. Golen was happy about that iirc
This.

Tai and Agumon winning the fight makes sense.
My issue is that Tai started the fight for literally no reason, which is out of character.

If it was the over-eager Red, the proud warrior Charizard, or Agumon (who was upset that Red hit him with a Poké Ball and "killed [his] marshmallow") that initiated the actual fight, I'd have no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Kirby Robobot is running on the same engine as TD, it just looks samey to me
Like, I look at it and just the same thing
I just want something that feels new
Why does it matter? The levels look completely different, look at that one with the cars coming at the screen in the urban environment.

Why should they create an engine just to use it for a single game? Mario Galaxy 2 was "samey" and the majority of people consider it the greatest 3D Mario.

If you don't like it then don't play it, I'll play it and I'll enjoy it.

Implying Star Fox Adventures 2 would be bad.
I'm not saying Star Fox Adventures is a terrible game or anything, but it's an excellent example of players flipping out when Nintendo tries to do something new.

Other examples: Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash, Super Paper Mario, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Why should Nintendo go out of their way to change their games when there will just be even more complaining anyway?

D

Deleted member

Guess what I borrowed from my friend?
20160304_212622.jpg

Finally going to play this game
Wait a moment...
20160304_212646.jpg

What the ****?
Who put trash in here?
Jk I just didn't have anywhere to put Awakening, BD is already on my 3DS
Updating the classes to master in conquest is pretty nice! They are so much better, and have great looks to go with it!

I also beat chapter 18 today, and I am now working on invasion 2.
I'll probably buy the revelations DLC within the next few days to.
I really like the Nohr Noble, Adventurer and Wolfskin classes
Ninja is probably my favorite new class even though it's literally an Assassin reskin but who cares about that **** when you have Ninjas?

I'm waiting for my friend to buy either Birthright or the special edition so I can play the other routes because, lol, no money
She's a manly girl
Not as good as the opposite but Pikachu Libre is the manliest Pokemon of all

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After watching that scene, I realized Zapdos is very weird when it's eyes move...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why does it matter? The levels look completely different, look at that one with the cars coming at the screen in the urban environment.

Why should they create an engine just to use it for a single game? Mario Galaxy 2 was "samey" and the majority of people consider it the greatest 3D Mario.

If you don't like it then don't play it, I'll play it and I'll enjoy it.

I'm not saying Star Fox Adventures is a terrible game or anything, but it's an excellent example of players flipping out when Nintendo tries to do something new.

Other examples: Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash, Super Paper Mario, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Why should Nintendo go out of their way to change their games when there will just be even more complaining anyway?
I kinda already said that
I feel the game is meh so I'm not going to buy it
I was just stating my opinion on it, I hope I'm still allowed to do that
farted on isn't manly
Then you don't know what manly is :p
Being flattened
Obligatory flat joke goes here

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guess what I borrowed from my friend?
View attachment 99277
Finally going to play this game
Wait a moment...
View attachment 99278
What the ****?
Who put trash in here?
Jk I just didn't have anywhere to put Awakening, BD is already on my 3DS

I really like the Nohr Noble, Adventurer and Wolfskin classes
Ninja is probably my favorite new class even though it's literally an Assassin reskin but who cares about that **** when you have Ninjas?

I'm waiting for my friend to buy either Birthright or the special edition so I can play the other routes because, lol, no money

She's a manly girl
Not as good as the opposite but Pikachu Libre is the manliest Pokemon of all
The Nohr Noble is really nice as is the Wolfskin. Adventurer is also really good since they can heal and use cross bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom