• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I hope you didn't tell them and you can sit them in front of a computer for the direct so they get the full surprise :p

Well I have my last final for my first semester soon. So i'll be leaving in ~5 minutes. Just listening to Wonstoppable 101 one last time. Going to leave only one tab open being the direct page for when I get back.

Good luck everyone.

It's going to be. . .wild.:bluejump:
Good luck man, we'll miss ya here!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Well, there's one and a half hour to go until the site crashes, so I'm going to take hostage in the Nintendo UK YouTube where the streams are ALWAYS reliable.
Sorry if this is a double post, but link me? I need several sources as they always fail. Spoilers are almost inevitable.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I hope you didn't tell them and you can sit them in front of a computer for the direct so they get the full surprise :p

Well I have my last final for my first semester soon. So i'll be leaving in ~5 minutes. Just listening to Wonstoppable 101 one last time. Going to leave only one tab open being the direct page for when I get back.

Good luck everyone.

It's going to be. . .wild.:bluejump:
I would have loved to, but the poor dude was stationed in Turkey the past 3 months and getting tear-gassed every other day. He was having a rough one so I told him about Cloud one of the days to help him through it. I'm just glad he's back in time for him.

And good luck on the exams! Knock em dead! Figuratively! Please don't actually kill anyone!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm not really even that negative a person.

It's just that a good 90% of the stuff I say is stuff people don't like hearing.

:yeahboi:
WHO BOUGHT YOU PREMIUM?

Who been buying gifts for my man before I could buy gifts for him?

Who the ratchet garden tool?! Who was it?!

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Chapter 7 of DBS is out

Champa's team looks universally good imo. The 5th member of U7 looks awful though, hopefully he transforms

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Anyone hope they still release more Mii costumes after all the DLC characters are done? There's still so many Mii costumes I would like to see done for the fans.
I Would care about the Miis of it seemed they were cared for at all. Much better if we just had one mii with many move types.

D

Deleted member

Outside of that, he's a one-handed swordsman much like Marth, Lucina and Roy.
Please don't
I'm gonna see what this whole reaction video crap is about and try one. I'll only freak out if we get Isaac, Icies, or Ridley. None of which are likely.

Instead of face cam I am going to have Cat Cam
I dream of a day where Burb and Con0r meat in real life and my yaoi fanfic becomes canon you both do a reaction video together
The contrast of your expectations and reactions between each other would be hilarious :p

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Wow, what a day so far. All this excitement for the Smash Direct, Jontron's Starcade Episode 9 WITH AN AMAZING TWIST, and other than those, I'm reading up on various SCPs.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Chapter 7 of DBS is out

Champa's team looks universally good imo. The 5th member of U7 looks awful though, hopefully he transforms
Just in time for Goku's Smash Debut!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Everyone here should probably go to the SourceCast Twitch Channel so we can all react together.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I dream of a day where Burb and Con0r meat in real life and my yaoi fanfic becomes canon you both do a reaction video together
The contrast of your expectations and reactions between each other would be hilarious :p
iF I ever make it in the world of "Games Journalism" like I plan to. I'll be sure to co-ordinate with Burb Burb and let them know which conventions I might be attending.

It will happen someday my friend. ;)

D

Deleted member

An hour left that I'll spend by watching One-Punch Man
The problem there is, realism is, more often than not, just a defence for negativity.

That and nothing at all. :p
Of course YOU would :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Youtube link for those of us who are morons and didn't save it the million times it's been posted probably?

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I DIDNT REALIZE CLOUD HAS 2 COSTUMES WITH AERITH'S BAND.

Confirmed the only costume I'll ever use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom