• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
eh yeah but indies tend to experience delays from their intended releases so
I can see it getting delayed but not til 2017 unless they are getting involved with the NX.

I doubt it'll be anywhere near being similar to MN9's massive delays

Chrono.

Final Fantasy 7 remake, Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian didn't get canned, Resident Evil 2 remake, Nier 2 and Star Fox Zero by Platinum Games, Shaq-fu 2, Mother 1 being released overseas, Ryu in Smash, Cloud in Smash and now Psychonauts 2.

This all sounds like a made up 4chan text leak but they're all happening and they all been announced in the same year somehow.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Final Fantasy 7 remake, Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian didn't get canned, Resident Evil 2 remake, Nier 2 and Star Fox Zero by Platinum Games, Shaq-fu 2, Mother 1 being released overseas, Ryu in Smash, Cloud in Smash and now Psychonauts 2.

This all sounds like a made up 4chan text leak but they're all happening and they all been announced in the same year somehow.
All I'm just saying, keep an eye on the PS Experience, we might get another bombshell on that level

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
FalKoopa FalKoopa the Santa Anna image doesn't work on Gravatar, anything you can do?

All he need is SA3, MeleeHD, Half Life 3 and Kirby Air Ride 2

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I can't, my PC is absolute garbage
Is you PC that **** where you can't save a PNG file? Good lord is your PC a damn Windows 98? I'm honestly baffled

Just save it from your phone and upload it from there.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I can't, my PC is absolute garbage
*sweats* I...Er...My phone's the kind of phone people used a decade ago, not a smartphone that can connect to the internet...
Kind of a Capt. Obvious, but you should get a smartphone at least. Not sure about the US, but you can get one for under $60 these days if you're really in a money crunch.

:231:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
*sweats* I...Er...My phone's the kind of phone people used a decade ago, not a smartphone that can connect to the internet...
Wow.

I officially met someone stuck in 2003. Tell me, how do you feel about Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker and the nGage?

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Is you PC that **** where you can't save a PNG file? Good lord is your PC a damn Windows 98? I'm honestly baffled

Just save it from your phone and upload it from there.
I don't like the way you say "Windows 98", that is still, to this day, my favourite operating system.

And for the record, it could save PNGs just fine.

Chrono.

Eh could've just have a bunch of viruses,

Our family's first computer got #rekt by malware, viruses and all that ****.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Eh could've just have a bunch of viruses,

Our family's first computer got #rekt by malware, viruses and all that ****.
One Malware Virus wrecked our Computer so hard, when it tried running Internet Explorer, it felt like it didn't move.

I don't like the way you say "Windows 98", that is still, to this day, my favourite operating system.

And for the record, it could save PNGs just fine.
Windows 98 is great but should you use it now?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If your computer is that old, you should probably try installing Linux instead. At least it will work normally, if nothing else.

/shamelessplug

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Windows 7 is the best OS you can get now. It still beats Windows 10, imo.

I say this even as I use Ubuntu.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Windows 7 is just overall incredible and I'm not saying that because I'm still using it now to this day.

You can never go wrong with a Odd Number Windows OS.

Even then I feel bad for Mac users more. Limited Library of games that are barely optimized, have tie everything to an Apple account and that mouse.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
that's it im getting you a smartphone one that has gone to college :p
plz no, I have a job now
Kind of a Capt. Obvious, but you should get a smartphone at least. Not sure about the US, but you can get one for under $60 these days if you're really in a money crunch.

You heavily underestimate my money crunches. I'm probably getting one this month after my birthday and Christmas
Wow.

I officially met someone stuck in 2003. Tell me, how do you feel about Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker and the nGage?
Don't want to play SMS, but I've almost beaten WW! Don't know nGage tho
that sounded very rude just saying :(
Don't worry, this is aight. I've taken a LOT worse in the past, but this isn't ill-intended
If your computer is that old, you should probably try installing Linux instead. At least it will work normally, if nothing else.

/shamelessplug

It's not old, it's busted. My mother got the laptop to stop connecting to the internet somehow smh

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I do wonder why Konami is so against Kojima.

I'm just baffled as to why he's being treated like this. I also don't see how they think that moves like this won't bite them in the butt.

On another note, I was thinking of playing through one of my old Pokemon games. I'm feeling Gen 5. So... Pokemon White or Black 2?

And on yet another note, where would be a good place to enter the Shantae series? The first one?

And the girl was not there again. I shall find her eventually. Found a friend of hers. She'll tell me if she is single. And it really is hard finding a girl that likes me back. You start to think if something is up with you, ya know?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I do wonder why Konami is so against Kojima.

I'm just baffled as to why he's being treated like this. I also don't see how they think that moves like this won't bite them in the but.

On another note, I was thinking of playing through one of my old Pokemon games. I'm feeling Gen 5. So... Pokemon White or Black 2?

And on yet another note, where would be a good place to enter the Shantae series? The first one?

And the girl was not there again. I shall find her eventually. Found a friend of hers. She'll tell me if she is single. And it really is hard finding a girl that likes me back. You start to think if something is up with you, ya know?
Pirate's Curse is the best Shantae game, you'll miss story and won't know the characters, but it's nothing that important you'll miss. Risky's Revenge is a decent game, if not a little too short though

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pirate's Curse is the best Shantae game, you'll miss story and won't know the characters, but it's nothing that important you'll miss. Risky's Revenge is a decent game, if not a little too short though
First game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom