• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I don't know how authentic shooting two crossbows at the same time really is but I like it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't know how authentic shooting two crossbows at the same time really is but I like it.
If the crossbow is small enough it's entirely possible.

It's the amount they are firing without the need to reload that's impossible.

Plus well... magic stuff.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so heres whats happend in the last 20 minute of my yokai watch playthrough

im get snartle 20 minutes later
okay i now have snartle

my watch rank is d and my team ar all in the upper 30's....fear me for i am king

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
so heres whats happend in the last 20 minute of my yokai watch playthrough

im get snartle 20 minutes later
okay i now have snartle

my watch rank is d and my team ar all in the upper 30's....fear me for i am king
My watch is e rank and I have 2 level 40's

and snartle

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yesterday I got a bronze idol or whatever it's called, A serious life magazine, and small exorb

Edit: Today I got a skelebella

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks for the great times, Mark. If anyone else enjoyed Classic Game Room, it's sadly coming to a some-what end.

http://classicgameroom.com/forums/topic/cgr-announcement-site-show-changes/
Greetings from the Intergalactic Space Arcade.

There’s many changes upon us. The Classic Game Room web store, and many of the interactive features on our website will be closing by the end of the year.

With the closing of our web store, it’s unlikely that we’ll re-order t-shirts, DVDs or beer mugs when they sell out. We may not even sell them next year. If you’ve had your eyes on CGR or Undertow DVDs and gear, now is the time to get them.

CGR Undertow will cease production by the end of the year. Thank you to all of the fans who have supported Undertow and the creators of the show. I’ve witnessed many smiles when positive comments come in, or a box of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arrives at the door!

I’m going to be entering another phase of my life soon and will be concentrating on my writing, art and another career outside of the gaming industry. I plan to continue CGR as a hobby. The show originally started as a hobby, so in a way it will be returning to its roots. I certainly have enough games to keep me busy!

Thank you for being the best fans in the universe. I’ve always enjoyed that CGR has been appreciated for a being a positive review show. We’re happy that our films and products have been well received. Please give a round of applause for the amazing CGR Team who has worked hard behind the scenes to keep this crazy train rolling. Personally, I think we’ve done the best job shipping products in the galaxy! You wouldn’t believe the work that goes into carefully packing things and dropping them from orbit!

There will be a new production schedule next year, I’m not sure what form it will take yet or where the shows will be. Please continue to follow, and once again, thank you.

Mark
It's very unfortunate as this show was one of the very few positive gaming channels that weren't full of memes or internet drama or anything like that. Just simple laid back gaming reviews with professionalism and down to earth approach.

This show will be missed greatly by me.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In my other game, the first thing I got from the crank was a Frostail. It's level 99 now and has the highest stat of any of my yokai. His special is super strong

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Finally decided to make a Christmas version of my Toon Link avatar to match the season.
This is actually the first time I've changed my profile picture since I joined the site.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Guess I'm jumping on the Christmas avatar bandwagon for a while.

How do you like it? :evil:

I think it's the first time I actually use a Christmas avatar. Anyway, Ganon Claus is best Santa.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The plot thickens. =O

Could Bill be hinting at something? Or are we being trintrolled right now?
Let's straw grasp a bit.
Reggie's repping Nintendo. :4mario:.
Shawn's going with Playstation. :4cloud:.
Phil is going Microsoft.
Place yer bets, ladies and mentlegen. :4pacman:

Chrono.

Let's straw grasp a bit.
Phil is going Microsoft.
It's a general Awards ceremony so of course they'll be there regardless lol

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Let's straw grasp a bit.
Phil is going Microsoft.
And then there's Microsoft...
Banjo/Chief confirmed guys!!!!!!! :108:

No but really, I'd pay good money to see these guys all play Smash together, even just for fun.

oh well there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom