• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been researching a lot on Hyrule Warriors, since I intend to make both games integrated into my daily life at some point (well Legends at least, since it's quick and easy to boot up and it's portable).

One interesting thing I've found.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HyruleWarriors/comments/2q9wbr/exploiting_amiibos/

amiibo rewards in Hyrule Warriors are NOT random. They are seeded, essentially being based on the date and time you booted up the game, and what combination of 5 amiibo you use per day.

Essentially, if you want to get seriously into the game and want to exploit this system to get a certain reward easily, basically just make a note of the above details when you scan an amiibo and it gives you something good. Because you can get the exact same thing again by re-creating the conditions.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
tumblr_o64egfjNy31vr6ftxo1_1280.png
Also, this. Why are the eyebrows so out of place? Makes it look like meme material.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
all these animation errors make ep 5 of Dragon Ball Super look more adequate

glad they revamped it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Looking at Hyrule Warriors elemental weakness/resistance stuff...

"Cia is normally resistant to the Fire Element, BUT will take super effective damage when being attacked by a Finishing Blow that is classed as the Fire Element".

This game is so confusing sometimes.

If fire isn't working, just throw a bigger blast of fire on her, basically. :p

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
do you guys know what cartoon is good

back at the barnyard

:secretkpop:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can't believe there are that many mistakes in a professional show...

Like...

Every product will have some flaws...

But flaws like THAT?

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
on another subject

scan is the stupidest thing put in dota since memeback

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know, I was initially excited when I first heard the PPG was getting a reboot. I loved the cartoon as a kid.

Then all this crap happens....."sigh".

It's roughly on the same line as modern Fairly OddParents for me, just going off from what I've seen of it. Or maybe I'm underestimating it and it's even worse than modern FoP.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yo.
Serious talk tho.
For those who were in the scene for DLC in Hyrule Warriors.
When should the Medli DLC pack drop tomorrow?
She releases tomorrow?

As for the time, I think it's usually early/mid-time in the waking morning for people in GMT (anywhere from 9AM to 11PM). So still sleeping hours for those in the US.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Never fear citizens! For I...

"Beige Amiibo"

will save you.
lol, are you the Tony Stark of amiibo?

And the title is amazing.

As for the banana thing, my game would be

Fire Emblem Bananas'.

Makes sense.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This might seem like a random question, but are any of you guys good at Algebra 2?

Eh... the reason I ask is because one of my friends is stuck on a problem from their test review packet. I'm waiting to see if they'll throw up an example problem real quick.

It sounds weird I now, but her teacher isn't really doing a good job at teaching. He just throws assignments at them and expects them to know it even though he's the one suppose to be teaching it lol.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I was just generally curious.

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
This might seem like a random question, but are any of you guys good at Algebra 2?

Eh... the reason I ask is because one of my friends is stuck on a problem from their test review packet. I'm waiting to see if they'll throw up an example problem real quick.

It sounds weird I now, but her teacher isn't really doing a good job at teaching. He just throws assignments at them and expects them to know it even though he's the one suppose to be teaching it lol.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I was just generally curious.
What's the question specifically about?

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
She's trying to find all Real Zeros in an equation.
Let me guess, it's an open response asking to simplify an equation in order to find the zero within the graph, or is it just asking what may be zero on the graph given a vague interpretation on said graph?

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Let me guess, it's an open response asking to simplify an equation in order to find the zero within the graph, or is it just asking what may be zero on the graph given a vague interpretation on said graph?
Here's what she said.
think of random numbers to plug into a graph function, then do the polynomial function, and then do the quadratic formula

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
Here's what she said.
Haven't done this in a while, here's the gist of it.
1. Think of 3 or 4 random points to be imputted within the graph (can be any number)
2. With the utilization of the polynomial function, and the trend shown on the points, you should find an equation
3. An equation such as x^2+x+c should be involved in some manner after that and then plug in to find the point (or points) by which it reaches zero.

The goal is to find where it is zero based on the equation and it should be found from the points chosen.

Not sure if I simplified this well but I hope this helps.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Haven't done this in a while, here's the gist of it.
1. Think of 3 or 4 random points to be imputted within the graph (can be any number)
2. With the utilization of the polynomial function, and the trend shown on the points, you should find an equation
3. An equation such as x^2+x+c should be involved in some manner after that and then plug in to find the point (or points) by which it reaches zero.

The goal is to find where it is zero based on the equation and it should be found from the points chosen.

Not sure if I simplified this well but I hope this helps.
O_O That's exactly what I needed. Thank you so much man. This should definitely help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom