• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Smashboards, why are you advertising a swimming for me to watch?
Thanks but I'm good.

I still need to watch agame ga kill, and then a few others.

And is it just me, or can anyone one else not upload files?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, what I'm planning now is to replace pikachu with Jolteon and Jolteon with Zapdos

Jolteon is faster, but Zapdos is better in EVERYTHING else.

I guess my complain of FNAF World how you just replace your characters when you get better ones is sort of reminiscent of pokemon

Replacing my pokemon as better ones become available in the game.

I didn't really notice that before

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, what I'm planning now is to replace pikachu with Jolteon and Jolteon with Zapdos

Jolteon is faster, but Zapdos is better in EVERYTHING else.

I guess my complain of FNAF World how you just replace your characters when you get better ones is sort of reminiscent of pokemon

Replacing my pokemon as better ones become available in the game.

I didn't really notice that before
Except in Pokemon, there's more to it than mere strength, movepulls, abilities and more are important. Not to mention I've seen everybody get along fine with Pikachu
'What Fates character is closest to your birthday?' Seems fun, Hopefully it's someone I like, maybe even based husbando! *Takumi*

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, cool, thanks for the answers.
There are some groups that are really stupid, abandoned and are literally made of spam.

Examples:

http://smashboards.com/social-forums/cloud-makes-me-upset-and-hes-unfair.1892/

http://smashboards.com/social-forums/dragonite-dlc-and-all-other-pokemon-future-dlc-wishes.1883/
. . .

. . . . . . .

*finally hurries and deletes that one girls-only group that never took off*

I-I've never made a group that ended up being abandoned, w-what are you talking about? :reverse:

D

Deleted member

Except in Pokemon, there's more to it than mere strength, movepulls, abilities and more are important. Not to mention I've seen everybody get along fine with Pikachu
'What Fates character is closest to your birthday?' Seems fun, Hopefully it's someone I like, maybe even based husbando! *Takumi*
I expected Peri, that would be funny :p
And where did you see that?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Hey guys, Microsoft has brought Rare's Conker back again!

You know, I was actually onboard with Conker in Project Spark. Was it what people wanted? No, but I saw it as a way to gain new interest in the character. If it was successful, perhaps we could have seen an actual, new Conker game.
But this?

No, just no.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So do you think there's a chance we'll get Sun & Moon info before the March issue of CoroCoro?

Also, I'm trying the Mew glitch for my first time. It's amazing with the amount of possibilities the games' glitches can do.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The kind of stuff that would get me banned by simply mentioning it~
UH-
RIP Bedoop Bedoop 's innocence. Eventually.
...Is this the part where I start running
I think this is the part where I start running.
But I'm pretty sure (At least, for now) Lady Anna wouldn't mention those things at this time
So I feel as if I'm safe
So I'll just sit here then.
I got...
4 Days Off.
(I'm Aug. 26, he's Aug. 22)
Soliel was 2nd, being 5 days off.

Neat. :drshrug:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I expected Peri, that would be funny :p
And where did you see that?
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem..._a_birthday_list_of_feif_characters_if_there/ https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem...ing_spoilers_chronological_list_of_birthdays/
Peri is literally a week after my birthday, and my Awakening birthday is at the very least drop dead gorgeous

OHAI SEREBII! I have a question, what do you think of my theory concerning the Reburst mega stuff Sunmoon seem to have? I think that they'll be last resorts, if the Rebursts faint, you automatically lose the match regardless of your party, but your strength becomes stronger than an average mega. My basis is how Ash can feel Greninja's pain when in that form

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So do you think there's a chance we'll get Sun & Moon info before the March issue of CoroCoro?

Also, I'm trying the Mew glitch for my first time. It's amazing with the amount of possibilities the games' glitches can do.
Hell, I'm still surprised the game doesn't break as much as it could.
I mean sure when it breaks it tears, but it's certainly playable.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a mode specifically in FNAF World where you can only use low tier characters, so you can win the game just fine with them.

Another example I can think of is, my most powerful "Psychic" is butterfree right now. Although I can replace him with either hypno or kadabra with alakazam eventually being better and mewtwo being the best. Although I don't have access to alakazam so you have to pick the slightly higher special and speed of kadabra or hypno having every other stat better.

I also believe mega butterfree should be psychic type.

Ivander

Smash Legend
"What Fates character is closest to your birthday?"
Let's see....oh hey, I share my birthday with Shigure and I'm 4 days away from Anna and a week away from Gunter. Nice!
For Awakening, I'm 2 days away from Donnel and 5 days away from Libra and Anna. Not bad.

That being said, I just noticed that Severa and Inigo keep their birthdays in Fates, yet Owain and Odin's birthdays are a month apart from each other.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Apparently this guy shares my birthday exactly, y'know except the year and all

He kind of...creeps me out

Edit:

My closest in Awakening is Nah, who also kind of creeps me out. In a different way

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem..._a_birthday_list_of_feif_characters_if_there/ https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem...ing_spoilers_chronological_list_of_birthdays/
Peri is literally a week after my birthday, and my Awakening birthday is at the very least drop dead gorgeous

OHAI SEREBII! I have a question, what do you think of my theory concerning the Reburst mega stuff Sunmoon seem to have? I think that they'll be last resorts, if the Rebursts faint, you automatically lose the match regardless of your party, but your strength becomes stronger than an average mega. My basis is how Ash can feel Greninja's pain when in that form
I got Odin for Fates(literally one day)...
...but didn't get him for Awakening?
It says his Awakening birthday is in June, not July
I think the Awakening list might be wrong, I checked the wiki and it really is 07/16
Otherwise, the only one in July is Cordelia and, please, get that ***** away from me
From Fates, there's also Sophie, Kagero and Nishiki(Kaden) near my birthday

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Let's see....oh hey, I share my birthday with Shigure and I'm 4 days away from Anna and a week away from Gunter. Nice!

For Awakening, I'm 2 days away from Donnel and 5 days away from Libra and Anna. Not bad.

That being said, I just noticed that Severa and Inigo keep their birthdays in Fates, yet Owain and Odin's birthdays are a month apart from each other.
'SWORD HAND DEMANDS IT'S OWN BIRTHDAY, GODS BE DAMNED!'

Apparently this guy shares my birthday exactly, y'know except the year and all

He kind of...creeps me out
He's supposed to be the 'intimidating yet friendly giant'

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I got Belka which is cool I guess.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
There's only two ways I'd accept Conker's next "return"

1. 3D platformer (hell make it a Ratchet and Clank Clone if need be)
2. Guest character in Killer Instinct (they got one on the battle toads, sky's the limit now)

MainJPW

M.T.A
D

Deleted member

Asama shares my exact birthday.

He looks chill which is nice i guess
Asama is literally a racist jerk troll
Here's one of his best quotes
Setsuna: "Am I going to die?"
Asama: "Physically, yes, but your spirit will live on in our memories"
Closest Fates Birthday.
Sixth May...
Oh someone has May the Fourth...
... Charlotte...

Still better than my brother sharing a B-Day with Discount Trasha.
Charlotte is literally the perfect wife for Xander in every way
So... anyone shares their birthday with him? :troll:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Asama shares my exact birthday.

He looks chill which is nice i guess
By what I heard, he's a real troll, but I haven't seen most of his supports other than Sakura, where he actually got her to break her staff in anger and he says with a smile, "I knew she had potential.". That being said, one of his voiced quotes is actually "Oh my." Now normally this shouldn't sound weird, but he says it so scarily similarly to Takei and I want to point out that he says that quote in the hot spring when you're Male Corrin.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Charlotte ain't rich though
It's the exact opposite, actually
She'd be all 'OMG, we totally share the same birthday! Like, maybe we should marry and give me all that money you ****ing weeby pleb '
I heard she's a ****ing monster on the battlefield though. Also, has anyone tried the Arena? Did they remix an old battle theme?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
By what I heard, he's a real troll, but I haven't seen most of his supports other than Sakura, where he actually got her to break her staff in anger and he says with a smile, "I knew she had potential.". That being said, one of his voiced quotes is actually "Oh my." Now normally this shouldn't sound weird, but he says it so scarily similarly to Takei and I want to point out that he says that quote in the hot spring when you're Male Corrin.
He made Sakura of all people that angry? Wow.

Asama is literally a racist jerk troll
Here's one of his best quotes
Setsuna: "Am I going to die?"
Asama: "Physically, yes, but your spirit will live on in our memories"

Charlotte is literally the perfect wife for Xander in every way
So... anyone shares their birthday with him? :troll:
If it werent for this part
he would sound awesome. I realy hate the racist cliche. . .

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So according to the whole Fates birthday list I got this guy:

I'm not sure who he is but I'm sure he describes me fairly accurately.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
There's only two ways I'd accept Conker's next "return"

1. 3D platformer (hell make it a Ratchet and Clank Clone if need be)
2. Guest character in Killer Instinct (they got one on the battle toads, sky's the limit now)
I actually really want to see that. He would look so out of place, but it would be so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom