• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man, I see a lo of things happened yesterday and today why my family had the funneral service and mass today.( which was really nice, even if it was tough t first).

I see Smash NX rumors are starting again. I could see it being real. If it happens and it's a port, there will for a fact be extra characters. My guesses would be be these:

Wolf
Ice Climbers
Henry Flemming or Wonder Red( This is based on the guess of Nintendo wanting to promote one of these in future even if they failed)
Inklings
Chrous kids
and either Jibiyan or Crash Bandicoot( A popular 3rd party of modern day, vs an old 3rd party. )

And that detective pikachu trailer with Danny devito is one of the funniest things I've seen.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
If you want a REAL main use this guy

Alternatively, the skin I always used

Man-mode the 4th
I think we can all decide on who the manliest character in LoL is though.

Yes, he is one of the characters I frequently use.

Shroob

Sup?
All I know was the stuff that was said.

A friend showed me Teemix. If I ever get in LoL I'm maining Teemo lol
Or, just don't play at all.

As someone who is burned out on LoL, it starts out fun, but after awhile, you'll be throwing your computer across the room.

Especially since Teemo is really underpowered right now.

I think we can all decide on who the manliest character in LoL is though.

Yes, he is one of the characters I frequently use.
I remember when Taric was given that rework and considered one of the worst character in the game when he had an aura, a defese buff ,a heal, some of the highest burst of any support, and an ult that increased everyone's AD and AP by 60.

That was a fun month of people underestimating me until people caught on lol

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I remember when Taric was given that rework and considered one of the worst character in the game when he had an aura, a defese buff ,a heal, some of the highest burst of any support, and an ult that increased everyone's AD and AP by 60.

That was a fun month of people underestimating me until people caught on lol
Isn't he supposed to be getting yet another rework this year?

I haven't played since they announced Yasuo when people were currently annoyed by Crit chance and manaless characters.

Yasuo was pretty much everything the fanbase was currently annoyed by rolled into one with a move that deletes every single projectile and 2 AOE CC.

And they still wouldn't nerf Nidalee's w or q. . .

Only thing I know that has happened since was Gangplank getting reworked. . .again

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Yeah, along with Yorick and a mage update (Taric is the next rework coming out). Personally looking forward to Taric, but I already like how he is right now. Even then, I'll still be using him as usual after it comes out.

I haven't reached that peak of League where I get tired of it, but it does get irritating at times. I can have fun and hilarious matches with friends, but then it just becomes a chore when you can't win lane.

And then you got this guy as Jungle and I can't stand it. :estatic:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Except here's the thing that makes it fun. I mostly likely have to click a button to even see the same argument that's been used and debunked all the time
I don't find spiteing others a fun thing to do.

It's exactly why this thread has such a negative atmosphere and why Tamaki left Smashboards in the first place.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I found this pic.

Hopefully no one falls off the ride if the rumors of a new Smash are true.
Kirby. What the **** are you doing? Palutena is sniffing Ganondorf's hair, Jigglypuff looks VERY happy to see Mac, Mega Man and Shulk are fans of each other, and Bayonetta secretly wants to jam her finger in the bike's keyhole

And Corrin's eating a nice sammich

Shroob

Sup?
Kirby. What the **** are you doing? Palutena is sniffing Ganondorf's hair, Jigglypuff looks VERY happy to see Mac, Mega Man and Shulk are fans of each other, and Bayonetta secretly wants to jam her finger in the bike's keyhole

And Corrin's eating a nice sammich
Well, who WOULDN'T want to sniff this man's hair?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't find spiteing others a fun thing to do.

It's exactly why this thread has such a negative atmosphere and why Tamaki left Smashboards in the first place.
First of all, I wasn't trying to spite anyone, just saying that the person who makes the biggest deal about Geno was on my block list, second, Tama left because he can't handle people calling him out on bull****, case and point: If he gets something wrong, he deletes any and all evidence he said it was legit, if someone says 'Hey, why did you delete this?' they get blocked

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If Smash NX becomes a thing I can only see Wolf and Ice Climbers being added.
I feel like Sakurai has made a point that Smash 4 is complete, so I had a hard time seeing them go out of their way to add new characters to a new version.

Yeah, along with Yorick and a mage update (Taric is the next rework coming out). Personally looking forward to Taric, but I already like how he is right now. Even then, I'll still be using him as usual after it comes out.

I haven't reached that peak of League where I get tired of it, but it does get irritating at times. I can have fun and hilarious matches with friends, but then it just becomes a chore when you can't win lane.

And then you got this guy as Jungle and I can't stand it. :estatic:

I've won matches with 5 junglers. Fun times.

I've also lost matches 2ith 3 top laners and being told to lill myself when I die mid as a support. . .not so fun times

I found this pic.

Hopefully no one falls off the ride if the rumors of a new Smash are true.
I refuse to believe this isn't a dragonball z budokai/tenkaichireference
Uhhh palutena

Do you mind NOT sniffing ganondorf's hair?

He clearly isn't having a good time

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
EDIT: SORRY, I OVERLOOKED THAT PIC OF CURLY BEING SUGGESTIVE, IT LOOKED PERFECTLY NORMAL TO ME SO I DIDN'T REALLY THINK ABOUT IT... SORRY ABOUT THAT...

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I like to call Bayonetta Bonnie as a nickname, anyone else like that?

:4bayonetta:Bonnie

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
It's the way you say it that makes the tone seem aggressive to Geno fans.

Just saying when you're told to have common sense that it will never happen or being responded with a gif of laughter when one person suggests a possible character, it comes of as bullying to the fans of the character, leading to more arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom