• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swallowcide on Fountain of Dreams

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Yeah, you can with the 5 framers too I believe. But not any less than that.

There was this one time I survived against a Dr. but I think he broke out while in the magnifying glass.

Another weird thing with Dr. is about 1/4 of the time when I eat him we die at the same time. I was thinking maybe you lose frames if you eat them while you're standing, as opposed to in the air, but testing that proved otherwise or at least not consistant.

King Kirby 90

Smash Apprentice
Yeah and you have more frames to Suicide-Cancel when you swallow your opponent on the stage and walk into the ground. You can even Suicide-Cancel the 0-Framers except for Pichu with this method. The problem is just that nearly no opponent isn't able to break out before getting KO'd.

DeathscytheHello

Smash Journeyman
swallowcide sucks anyways.
Pun intended?

Anyway, it is kind of useless to go after and explicitly try to use it, but if the opprotunity presents itself, then go ahead. Just don't expect one in every match... or ten matches...

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
whenever i swallocide my buddys they get really angry and humiliated and thats why i love doing it. I love kirbiciding in general

clownrus

Smash Rookie
The kirbycide is one of the best moves kirby can do! If you do it right its perfect. And I can do it all the time its so easy.

DeathscytheHello

Smash Journeyman
The kirbycide is one of the best moves kirby can do! If you do it right its perfect. And I can do it all the time its so easy.
It's also one of the most punishable things Kirby can do. If the opponent gets wise, you can have a lot of trouble on your hands, and more trouble is the last thing Kirby needs.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yeah, but here's the thing.

I dunno the truth about swallowcides, but from what I've done, if someobdy doesnt want to get swallowcided, they usually either

jump off the ledge at kirby; which is normally dangerous.

or

give up the ledge, which is giving up the ledge.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh-noes. The Bowser vs Kirby debate has claimed another thread! :rotfl:

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Im not in the debate, but with the ledge thing. Wait till kirby gets the invincibility frames done with, dash at ledge, and downsmash? And lol, bowser can jus fire the ledge. Kirby doesnt have many options except go up , where the opponant is waiting, refresh the invincibility frames (let go of ledge, then get back on) wich leads to downsmash death. Its not really something to think about. You have to set it up pretty well, and all kirbycides ive seen were blatently obvious to point out.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
KrazyKirbyKid is really really good at getting swallows >_>.

Top Bottom