• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWAGG1 - Waterbury, CT - Nov 12th

thebaconhawk46

Smash Rookie
I can't believe I missed It!
Wish i was there, anyways I watched most of the livestream and I have to give everyone my utmost respect. BTW my names Larz and Im the same age as Mawk and Boom, one playstyle I really enjoyed was Diesel's. Mannnn we gotta clash ganons, that'd be fun to watch.

Anyways goodjob everyone and as always,

keep it fresh Slox, you sexy sexy beast ;)

CK Momentum

Smash Apprentice
1: Th0rn - more drill, more laser. got it.
2: Banks - hi thanks for the matches. we hangin' at ROM
3: MattDotZeb - matt, please come to rom.
4: SOLAR - wow.
5: Bolt - you're my #1 rival in smash.
5: Mafia - Another tournament, another CONQUEST.
7: Jinjo - we gotta hang soon.
7: Swift - always fun playing you.
9: The CAM Factor - I dont think we played?
9: Diesel - 3rd in teams?!? nice! also i meant to tell you about my new workout program, its called the white women's workout program. I"m really loving it.
9: PYN - gg's
9: Aber - thanks for your match, i spent a long time thinking about some weaknesses i have with the matchup thanks to our set.
13: CPU - dont think i met u
13: Strawhats - whats good, bay?
13: Slox - Thanks for your match and your advice in the shoutouts. Utilt is def. somethin im trying to work into my combo game
13: OPX Inferno - not sure if we've met
17: Colin - not sure if we met
17: Mawk - not sure if we met
17: BoomRested - not sure if we met
17: CK - The body is nothing without the mind. the mind is nothing without the body.
17: Big Juice - BIG JUICE not sure if we met.
17: Proskater - proskater, always fun playin you. we should MM sometime.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Guys, I have some rather unfortunate news.

Remember that program that locked me out of the computer that had all our livestreaming stuff on it, since it basically prevents things from staying permanently installed on the harddrive once it restarts? Guess what happened between our six hours of recording and the next time I got to the computer?

Someone restarted it.

Our recordings are lost.

The only records we have are on twitch.tv.

I'm pretty effing salty right now.

Now I don't get to see me **** SOLAR in good quality. <3

Edit: http://www.twitch.tv/habulous/b/299857145
Nvm. Found it in this. Starts at 49.
BOLT. WATCH THIS AND LEARN HOW TO PLAY AGAINST PEACH.

bolt.

Smash Ace
I have so many smash rivals that I might make a fb group just to keep everything straight.:)

@ Slox$$$$$ - wtf are you talking about $100 mm to see who places higher. I don't have that kind of money to throw around. =/

@ Matt - I'm about to do just that.

Aber

Smash Journeyman

lol sorry bro but bolt's on an entirely different level than you.....just saying

And on a different note awesome set on the livestream both matches were tight as hell.....Can't believe you almost had me on FD. I don't lost to Falcos on FD.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
If I wasnt savin for rom I would had def gone to this and won it all.....i forget if bolt tried to be my rival or not :/

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
Boomrested: great name

:phone:
Haha thanks bro. The irony is I rest very infrequently, but with everyone here encouraging me to upthrow to rest, that'll be changing soon :) If we ever meet at a tourney we should play friendlies, you going to grab the coins?

crush

Smash Master
Haha thanks bro. The irony is I rest very infrequently, but with everyone here encouraging me to upthrow to rest, that'll be changing soon :) If we ever meet at a tourney we should play friendlies, you going to grab the coins?

Poopy I wrote a response to this post asking if I could take your name if you died 23 days from now and it was really creepy and stuff, but my phone died. Would've been scary for real and stuff sorry for suboptimal usage of smashboards interweb tummyhertz or whatever internet space is measured in but I just dont have it in me anymore. Like if ash really was dreaming all along and didn't end up recovering and hoenn really was the last region.

Tl;dr: yes I will be at grab the coins and hope to play you <3 best tag other than maybe silentswag

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Lol great first tounment and extremly hubbling. Thanks guys for the experience and hopefull next time I wont get 4 stocked as much. And dam it HAB how hard is it to remember? (although i do like CPU much better)

crush

Smash Master
I want chick fil a so bad, but I have never been anywhere that has one.:(
ive only been to chick fil a twice and both times were OOS. there is one that is like 30 minutes from where i live but its in a direction that i never go and its at a mall that i only ever went to on sundays and chick fil a isnt open on sundays :urg:

Top Bottom