• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swag Halloween Mafia --- swag NEVER ends

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry about my poor play, I'll learn from it.

I'm mad Laundry and Ryker more or less nailed why I was scum, right down to a T.

edit: and Xonar, I just forgot where he put in why he pushed me where as I remembered the first two a lot more.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well I wasn't expecting to have this dragged out but

People's reactions and conversations. There's ways to get that that don't involve getting a slot lynched at random over what he knew to be BS. He did consider the entire push for me bull****, all of it. He was voting people at the end for saying otherwise.

Really? Because as soon as people voiced concern over my slot's lynch, he turned around and started voting for people who thought his push was fine. That is my main point, and no one seemed to find that odd at all. That looked opportunist as ****.
Dude, the whole point is that he started a ****ty push to see who was willing to go along with any ol ****ty push. Once that happened, he had a list of scumspects to look at. It's not that weird, he was trying to bait out the scum.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well I wasn't expecting to have this dragged out but

People's reactions and conversations. There's ways to get that that don't involve getting a slot lynched at random over what he knew to be BS. He did consider the entire push for me bull****, all of it. He was voting people at the end for saying otherwise.

Really? Because as soon as people voiced concern over my slot's lynch, he turned around and started voting for people who thought his push was fine. That is my main point, and no one seemed to find that odd at all. That looked opportunist as ****.
Wellthen it did what he wanted it too didn't it? Game started flying and ryker got his reads. I honestly feel like you're being a bit jaded about how this is going because you were the target but it is effective with the right person pullibg the strings on it.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
Orbo, I don't understand why you didn't push the Laundry lynch instead of the NL. Had Laundry misshot on the final Night it would have been 1 townie [Ashy] v 1 Goon [Orbo] v 1 Werewolf [Laundry] - a guaranteed loss for the town. You could have easily argued for Laundry to get lynched from that angle for a chance to win this game.

:059:
I mentioned this and Laundry pointed out it'd result in a goon win as per the OP

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Everything afterwards.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Maven, did you get lynched? Did your slot live to LyLo? You benefited.

May I add on an unrelated note that Gheb committed the worst sin possible in a dual mafia game and pissed off another faction.

Thanks for the free win, Xonar.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's because it was opportunistic as ****. Except that I set up that opportunity and acted on it. That switch could've even been considered a scum tell if you want to count it that way, although I don't think this situation merited it, and the rest of my play that day was enough to warrant a town read.

I figured out Laundry was a woof on Day 1, but couldn't swing a lynch. I also, despite campaigning REALLY hard, couldn't convince him not to shoot me. I was scared the way I treated him would get him town credit.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I figured out Laundry was a woof on Day 1, but couldn't swing a lynch. I also, despite campaigning REALLY hard, couldn't convince him not to shoot me. I was scared the way I treated him would get him town credit.
This is actually partially what did it for me lmao.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Xonar was my favourite player this game.

Sometimes ya gotta be your own doc.

If anything I was afraid Alex was gonna bring up the fact that you guys have a history of reading each other correctly to convince town, lmao.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When will I ever be graced with the presence of a town xonar

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I did. I guess what exact sin he committed to piss off both mafia teams was explained in your post somehow??? (My bad if I didn't ask clearly enough) I'm intrigued.

EDIT: I mean, what was it exactly that he did (THE SIN) that pissed off each faction.

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I mean, it's not like I wouldn't have just lynched that scumbag right away if I could have ... except that my scummates didn't actually play this game the first two Days at all. Had they been there to seal the deal Laundry would've been dead by Night 2, both of my scummates would've been still alive and we wouldn't be talking about this whole thing now.

:059:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You know, if all the scum had played the first two days rather than just two of them, the game would've been much different.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
if JimMo had played the game more than he did I probably would not have scanned him. that scan was 100% policy because he struck me as potential scum tactically lurking which is the best possible cop target imo.

on the other hand with no policy scan idve gone for laundry just so i wouldnt have had to argue for his lynch lol

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I was a little miffed that I was actually scanned by a cop this game (never happens, I'm not a high priority for most people), he got an innocent result, told everyone I was innocent, but was still convinced I was scum simply because it was possible in this setup.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
LMAO
you don't even know the set up you played

the cop only recognizes one of the two scum alignments... the one it recognizes already being entirely outed.

you played horribly. you found a scumread then crossed your arms and sat on it, not listening to anything else or trying to convince anyone else. What the **** man? Evaluate your read. Evaluate the roster. If your "way of scumhunting" is finding someone who's talking bull**** and then doing absolutely jack**** to pursue the lynch, then fix your scumhunting. Not to mention, your scumread literally townslipped and you still hung on to it. On top of that, there must've been more to have caught your eye. If there isn't, then create more. Horrible play, and you can reply "lel i hardly even play and left the thread", but **** that.

oops looks like i spilled some salt.............

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm fully aware of how the setup worked, and how it was possible for me to still be scum. I even said it, up there.

As for how I played, that's like, your opinion man. I didn't think Joey was town, and he did absolutely nothing to prove otherwise. I asked people to explain how Joey was considered so obvtown, but nobody ever did it. I wasn't being facetious, I was asking a question, but nobody ever answered my question. I asked it a bunch of times, but everyone just got mad. I didn't see any "townslip", and he wasn't trying to find scum. You can give me **** if you want to, but I fail to see how Joey's play was any better than mine. He sat on his scumread for me the whole game too, the only difference is he had more people agreeing with him who were also wrong.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Joey playing bad does not justify your play. You say people got mad over you asking the question but that's not what I saw at all. Not to mention, if THAT's the reason your play was bad, you have some insane mental block ****ing you up.

Top Bottom