• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
I'm going to be disconnected from the world until Monday. Not that anyone would really care.

When would registration end/the tournament start? I know I'll have the Wii U version after Christmas, so if it's after, I could probably do it.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I was considering joining the tourney- But I thought about how funny it would be if I won my own premium. lol.

i'm ready to prove my worth kursed!
I'm excited to see it! =)

Also- post incoming.

Luig

Confused
Wii u. Unless you can get others to verse you in a 3DS game. I have both systems so...

Of course!

I think we have 4 people now...Luigi boards don't seem too interested so if no one else joins in a few days, you got a very good chance at Premium lol
I'll play
Or try to

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Why did this post take so long? Because it was posted in Kursed time, of course! (Yes i did write KingOfKoopas on my hand)

Hey there, TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas !

So, what's it like being a runner up? How do you feel? Being so close to winning- Having a tie in the jury! That's pretty hectic, hey?
Anyways, you truly are the king. Sad to say that your evil plans were foiled by two pesky plumbers. Mario and uh… Green stache?
Right. Here's my thoughts on you; King.

You intrigued me. I wanted to know more about the mysterious and badass "Koopa King" who magically appeared into the forum games out of nowhere. Like Yonder, it surprised me how far you made it considering you aren't a regular here. Where did you come from?

In the beginning, being the only person in the game with three colours in your username ( TheKingOfKoopas ) when you were switched over to Brawl I thought you were a goner. But what was Brawl thinking? Wouldn't it be best to rid of the player who is from the other team ? The most isolated from any contact within the group? I guess not! Then you joined Yonder's alliance. Smart move. I would have done the same. Consider it luck of the draw but I don't know if you would have made it so far if you didn't join his alliance. But... I respect you King. I must say you are a remarkable specimen. You're mature, you make me laugh and you're quite determined likewise to Zalak Zalak . I look forward to seeing you in Survivor again sometime!

Thank you for playing Smashboards Survivor, TheKingOfKoopas!

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Sad to say that your evil plans were foiled by two pesky plumbers. Mario and uh… Green stache?
Right.
Always happens. :bowser:
I must say you are a remarkable specimen. You're mature, you make me laugh and you're quite determined likewise to Zalak.
That's the dream. :4bowser:
Of course I'm determined! There's no other way to get the girl, amirite?

also i switched onto melee not brawl

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I still dunno what to do for my 2 art pieces yet. Maybe a Survivor of the Smash promotional art hehehe...

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hey Smashboard Survivors! Just popping in to wish you guys a late Merry Christmas! (Or Whatever you celebrate. Happy Holidays!)

I just want to know how your guys's Christmas went! Here's what happened for myself:

How my christmas went: I woke up and noticed a ton of stuff everywhere in the living room. I wake up the family, we go into our stockings and unload all of the chocolate and apparatus that was included. I also got some cool stuff which basically occupied me all of yesterday.

What I got for Christmas:
  • iPhone 6
  • Wii U (No games included; I have to buy them myself.) I'M BUYING SMASH TODAY !!!!
  • A lot of chocolate
  • New bluetooth speakers for my room
  • $50 in iTunes
  • A lot of gift cards for restaurants such as Boston Pizza, Subway, Mcdonalds, The Keg, Tim Hortons... etc
  • Really cool clothes. Specifically a hood rat sweater that makes me feel OG but (I'm actually not)
  • Really cool stuff! tl;dr
What really surprised me is how my family pulled through on everything I wanted especially as my family claims we're not doing to well as we want financially. I couldn't thank them enough and I love my parents dearly. I'm content with this Christmas, I'm very thankful for everything I've got.

I hope all of your Christmas's was as incredible as mine was.

All the best

-Kursed

PS: Yonder I'm gonna make a post about you no worries!

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
yoo, i also got some sick clothing (including a SCARF), which is something i wouldn't be nearly as excited about a couple years ago. I think the gift I'm most excited about though, is the METAL GEAR SOLID LEGACY COLLECTION FOR SONY™ PLAYSATION™ 3™. I've never played a metal gear game before, so I figure this will be a pretty sick introduction to the series. I also got some other games, like Mario Maker, which I'm pretty excited to play more of.

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS, glad you had a good one :bee:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Bayonetta 2, $150, and wireless headphones. Nice.

Anyways im gonna create brackets tomorrow looks like no one from the Luigi boards wants to join so we've got like 6 people? I'll double check later.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Bayonetta 2, $150, and wireless headphones. Nice.

Anyways im gonna create brackets tomorrow looks like no one from the Luigi boards wants to join so we've got like 6 people? I'll double check later.
I think I'm gonna actually have to drop out. I suddenly am super busy for the next few days :(

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
"Happy Holidays from the staff at Smashboards" says my notifications.

Woulda been better yesterday, but oh well. Happy holidays, SWF.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
I haven't been on Smashboards for a while...
too preoccupied with Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Splatoon, and Smash U.
Besides that, I got new slippers, a new chair, a new robe, and a new alarm clock.

Luig

Confused
Here's what I got for participants:

1. TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas
2. @NheroArconix
3. Spak Spak
4. Luig Luig
5. Kitt Geekazaru Kitt Geekazaru

Someone is getting a bye it appears, lucky them.

Holler if I missed someone, creating brackets once I get the confirmation from everyone I tagged.
Could I know when it starts?
We're about to get a new router, but I'm not sure when. If I don't get it before this starts, i'll have to drop out....

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Could I know when it starts?
We're about to get a new router, but I'm not sure when. If I don't get it before this starts, i'll have to drop out....
As soon as everyone else gives the green light, preferably,

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
...I'd like to point out now, before you set stuff up super far or something, that the tournament will have to be during the day for me. If this is a problem for anyone, I'll drop out.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I've heard nothing from Nhero or Kingofkoopas, can't have a tourney with like, 2-3 people unfortunately.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hey, I finally got a Wii U! I'd love to battle some of you guys sometime! =)

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So idk what the status of the tourney is, essentially only 3 people are in it now and I don't think that warrents one. I'll have to think of another plan for my premium....

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I might just narrow it down to Adonis, Spak, and King and pick a number since they don't have premium of any sort....and they all helped me win it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom