• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I don't have the Wii u version and my 3ds analog stick is broken.

So that won't work at all, sorry.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Y Yonder Alright alright. I'll come up with something different.

Also, Luig Luig I know that you and others want to bring yourselves into the game, but… This isn't Exile Island. That's next seas-

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hey BI L. Lawliet BI L. Lawliet !

You're the last member of the Black Ice Guild to join Smashboards survivor. Originally you were the only one active before Kitt decided to work towards winning along with Adonis. You've made it the furtherest out of your team, to the final four! That's crazy! It's tense up here, hey? Anyways, I actually don't understand why you're out. You should have made it to the final two in my personal opinion. I don't know why the others would throw you away like that because you were very likeable. I liked having you a lot in this game, Lawliet! Well, as soon as you became more active. You didn't get into any scrambles either, so that's cool!
Thank you for playing Smashboards Survivor, Lawliet!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think I found an interesting twist for your Smash challenge, Kursed Kursed ;

Each of the final three picks one of the evicted ones that own Smash Wii U and those three fight each other, representing the one who picked him or her.

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I think I found an interesting twist for your Smash challenge, Kursed Kursed ;

Each of the final three picks one of the evicted ones that own Smash Wii U and those three fight instead.
A betting pool?

Hmm! I'd go through with this if the participants come to a majority vote.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
A betting pool?

Hmm! I'd go through with this if the participants come to a majority vote.
Idk about that, I'd like a challenge with the final 3 having more participation then just placing a bet and leaving for the next few days. Final 3 should be massive. I was ok with the Smash tourney idea [which would have been better back when more people were around back in the mid game point, imo] but yeah, no wii u and my 3DS broke a week ago [Shame I want to play Mewtwo/Luigi again...I'm probably top 15 in BC]

That's how I see it though, It's a majority vote, but my tl;dr. I want full participation. No offense to any evictees.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Idk about that, I'd like a challenge with the final 3 having more participation then just placing a bet and leaving for the next few days. Final 3 should be massive. I was ok with the Smash tourney idea [which would have been better back when more people were around back in the mid game point, imo] but yeah, no wii u and my 3DS broke a week ago [Shame I want to play Mewtwo/Luigi again...I'm probably top 15 in BC]

That's how I see it though, It's a majority vote, but my tl;dr. I want full participation. No offense to any evictees.
If you plan on buying a Wii U (Or fixing your 3DS) Or even playing on a friends console, I would stall this entire contest just for you, Yonder.

I want the final three to participate aswell.

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Offense has been taken anyway :cry:

Alternatively, the "take an evicted contestant" scenario could be for those of the final 3 who cannot play
Only thing I don't like about that scenario is that again, it's the other people playing/participating and me just doing another typical check in from the sidelines. I want the final 3 to be a contest against the final competitors in the, mano to mano to...err...femano.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
If you plan on buying a Wii U (Or fixing your 3DS) Or even playing on a friends console, I would stall this entire contest just for you, Yonder.

I want the final three to participate aswell.
I'm dedicated, but not $300+ dedicated/another 2 week wait. I'm a full time student working 3 jobs, I kind of want to move the game on.

But I appreciate the thought.

I have no friends who play Nintendo sigh.[/spoilers]

Sorry for making this difficult but the cards aren't really in my favor atm regarding smash. Like my 3DS stick...I can't dash. That's probably pretty crippling I'd imagine.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Alright. I'll come up with something different, I suppose.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
A final challenge so epic that it takes 4 days to determine what it is... *dramatic music plays*

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
if needed... i am down to fight in any smash game
I just saw you post in the same FB Bc smash group I'm in...mind blown.

Well...I mean if we can't decide on a challenge I could force myself to play smash 3ds with a broken analog stick. Would be an easy win since I can't dash but eh, die with honour.

Top Bottom