• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor of the Smash: Mastered

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Survivor of the Smash:Mastered

I love this fanfic so much I want to recreate it. Get rid of the mediocre parts, and change a few character around, few parts. Most of all though cut it off so that a sequel does not exist, for I failed on it in my opinion and want to make sure it canonically never happened!

Without further ado, here we go!

Survivor of the Smash: Nintendo

Welcome to the story of Survivor with Nintendo characters to compete for the title of the new mascot for Nintendo. Mario had quit Nintendo and settled down with Peach. One by one the Nintendo participants will drop out by elimination or other means similar to the T.V show Survivor. Mario originally intended for Luigi to be the host, since he thought that Luigi would never last 1 day on the island. Luigi promptly rejected the offer because he wanted to show Mario that he had the quality to be a shining mascot so Mario gave the job to his "friend" Stanley the Bug Man. Why was this forgotten character most noticeably starring in a single Donkey Kong game hosting the game? After Mario failed to appear in Donkey Kong 3 due to injuries from the previous Donkey Kong Jr. game, Stanley forced Mario to let him host the competition as he felt Mario owed it to him for covering him in Donkey Kong 3. If that wasn't motivation enough, Stanley simply stated he would never exterminate Peach's castle again, which would lead to a bug infestation...which would leave there being no supplies to make cake...Mario had to comply.

The participant's will consist mostly of characters from Super Smash Bros Melee along with a few others characters from Brawl and some completely new characters from other games, making the total number of participants 25. Some are not in the game as others had replaced them or other reasons. I have listed them below:
1. Mario: Settled down with Peach
2. Peach: Settled down with Mario
3. Dr. Mario: Clone of Mario
4. D.K: decided to let D.K Junior go instead of him
5. Young Link: Not needed when Link's around
6. Pichu: Yeah, we can do better than him

The list of Participants are listed below:
1.Marth
2.Bowser
3.Mewtwo
4.D.K Junior
5.Wario
6.Sonic
7.Roy:
8.Luigi
9.Mr. Game and Watch
10.Meta Knight
11.Zelda
12.Samus
13.Fawful
14.Snake
15.Ganondorf
16.Yoshi
17.Capt. Falcon
18.Samurai Goroh
19.Pikachu
20.Jigglypuff
21.Fox
22.Falco
23.Krystal
24.Megaman
25.Link

Chapter 1: A new contest is born!

The contestants came to the island on Peach's pink air cruiser, which could be seen by the people below as they cheering for the new contestants. Stanley then announced in his loud booming voice that brought everyone to his attention.

Stanley: "Ok people, you are going to play it out to the max! Remember what's on the line and enjoy yourselve-".

Before Stanley finished his speech, Fox already knew what to do and grabbed his parachute, and made a 200 ft drop from the plane, soon reaching his mark on the island.

Stanley: "Just, just follow Fox and grab your parachute please,"

As Stanley told the pilot to bring the plane to a halt so that they could make their dramatic jump. Falco followed after Fox and was just a good of a skydiver as Fox, as he plummeted down to land. G&W used the parachute that he carried around with him as he drifted like a piece paper to the island. Bowser was given his Koopa car to descend down, as no parachute would hold his bulky exterior. For Jigglypuff, she didn't need a parachute as she just inflated her body and floated down peacefully. When Capt. Falcon and Goroh went down, they were battling each other in the air, just like they did in F-Zero racing. After everyone went down in there own unique fashion, Luigi and Snake were left and Luigi was scared silly.

Luigi: "Please a man! Why can't I a go down like a Bowser did?"

Stanley: "Unless you want to gain 100 pounds for that, you better get moving!"

Stanley shoved Luigi out of the pink plane with his parachute attached, with Luigi screaming the entire time.

Snake: Keh,time to show some TRUE diving skills" he muttered as he puffed on the cigar. But as he was about to go, Stanley told him to lose the cigar and Snake unwillingly did it with anger in his eyes.

Once everyone descended Stanley just had the plane park right on the island.

Stanley: "Ok mates, hope you enjoyed your dive…"

Luigi: "I didn't…"

Stanley: "Quiet! As I was saying, now we choose teams! So, the two teams leaders are the people who dived last: Snake and Luigi"

Snake:…

Luigi: "Yahoo! Time to show some Luigi skills!"

Stanley: "Ok mates, who do you choose first, Snake?"

Snake: "Fox"

Luigi: "Yoshi!"

Snake: "Samus"

Luigi: "Umm...Jigglypuff?"

The choosing continued to commence until only 2 remained unpicked: Fawful and Roy. Snake had his full team of 12 so it was Luigi's turn to pick.

Luigi: "Hmmmmmmmmmm…eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr…aaaaaahhhhhhhhh…"

Stanley: "Just bloody pick!"

Luigi, in a panic, blurted out the first name he could think of.

Luigi: "Fine, fine, fine I'll pick Fawful just leave me aloooone!"

Stanley: "So it is settled!"

Luigi: Oh wait sorry, I panicked for a second there,! Uh, can I switch back for Roy?

Stanley: Nope all selections are final!

Luigi's team growled at him in anger of his apparent poor selection skills and his abillity to stay calm ,already negatory qualities of a good leader. While Luigi picked at random, Snake selected with strategy and was already thinking of roles to assign to his team.

Roy decided to speak up to ask about his fate.

Roy: "So… What happens to me?"

Stanley: "You… Get to go home first!" On his command, the red carpet rolled out of the plane.

Roy: "Nooooooo!" "Not fair, not fair! I have teh phires! I coulda made fires! You will all regret forgetting about me!"

Roy waved his sword in the air in a mental breakout

Luigi: He had fire and a sword too? Can I pleassssse switch?

But it was to late,the Toad mushroom people took Roy away and flew into the puffy clouds with smiley faces on them on Peach's pink plane.

The teams had 12 people on each team and were as followed
Squadrons:Snake, Samus, Fox, Falco, Link, Bowser, Capt. Falcon, Mewtwo, Marth, Pikachu, D.K Junior, and Mr. Game & Watch
Vacuums: Luigi, Yoshi, Fawful, Ganondorf, Sonic, Megaman, Krystal, Jigglypuff, Meta-Knight, Zelda, Samurai Goroh, and Wario

Stanley: "Now time to name your team's guys!" "You first Snake."

Snake: "Snake's Squadron." He said firmly with a couple of grunts from the team.

Luigi: "Luigi's Vacuum's!" "And a catchy catchphrase!" Before his team could stop him, it was too late and he said it: "We suck!"

Even more grunts were heard from Luigi's team. Megaman facepalmed and tired to negotiate a teamswitch with Fox; to which he laughed in his face.

Stanley: "Ok, Snake's Squadron and Luigi's Vacuum's with their catchy phrase… "We suck" "Alright, now we make a race for the camps and since Roy left us so early, no elimination is going to occur today. So when you get to your camp, stretch out your legs and lay back. First person out of anyone's team to reach the site wins it for their team! All right, teams ready? 3,2,1… Go!"

The race started and the teams were not even given maps, alone to travel to the other side of the island in the big, open forest. Sonic sped ahead leaving everyone in the dust, racing with no path thought out.

Snake: "Ok, men, move out!" As they all dashed into the forest with an actual sense of where they were going.

Luigi: "Err." "Any ideas now that Sonic left us?" He stuttered nervously

Krystal: "Your the leader, shouldn't you have the plan?"

Goroh: "I say we slice down the entire forest!"

Luigi: "Let's just walk and a talk about the plan in the forest, ok?"

When they finally went in, they lost some ground and Snake's team was ahead of them. There was some creatures such as Cacteurs and Grumpigs running around, which Snake shot down a Grumpig with his tranquilizer and slugged it across his shoulder.

Snake: "Planning ahead is a good idea."

G&W: "Beep!"

Snake: "Shut the hell up!"

Mr. G&W tended to get on everyone's nerves within the first hour of the game. Soon, as they approached there camp, Sonic was waiting there, trying to look cool by pretending to slurp seawater out of a shiny glass he found.

Sonic: "Pack up guys your camp's a that away!"

As Sonic pointed to the southern side of the island that look considerably darker. The team groaned and turned away as Luigi's Vacuums came into the scene and cheered for Sonic.

Luigi: "Here we are, our new home."

Everyone gave a sigh of relief and settled down into there separate spot of the refuge.

Votes: N/A

Final words, Roy: This isn't fair! Not fair! Who could of made a fire and slice down trees? Me! Hmph. I don't need this, I'm going to go fill out my contract for Super Smash Bros Brawl. Now then, where did I leave my pen?

Yeah it's in the more scripted format, but it's a fanfic, not a novel and I did write this a while back, just fixing it up in places. Comments, criticisms, whatever are appreciated! I have 70% of the recreated version of this finished so if I get requests to post more quicker, I will.

saigatachi

Smash Cadet
I remember reading this story a while back. I really enjoyed it. I couldn't help but laugh everytime Luigi did something stupid. Great job making him the leader. It's a great story element. I know you have more to the story, and I really have a itch to reread it.

On that I wanted to say a few things that I noticed while reading it this time through. I'm not a big fan of the somewhat-scripted format, because I'm more about the descriptions but you pulled that off well. Stay with that.

Also I think that you're story can benefit from some minor edits to smooth out the flow of ideas.

Like when you write:

Before Stanley finished his speech, Fox already knew what to do and grabbed his parachute, and made a 200 ft drop from the plane, soon reaching his mark on the island.

As Stanley told the pilot to bring the plane to a halt so that they could make their dramatic jump. Falco followed after Fox and was just a good of a skydiver as Fox, as he plummeted down to land.

You could say:

Before Stanley finished his speech, Fox already knew what to do and grabbed his parachute, soon reaching his mark on the island.

As Stanley told the pilot to bring the plane to a halt so that they could make their 200ft drop, Falco followed, and was just a good of a skydiver as Fox, as he plummeted down to land.

I added nothing extra just moved one phrase and deleted some unnecessary words.

---

Luigi: "Hmmmmmmmmmm…eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr…aaaaaahhhhhhhh h…"

I love this line. So Luigi.

---
When you write:

Luigi, in a panic, blurted out the first name he could think of.

Luigi: "Fine, fine, fine I'll pick Fawful just leave me aloooone!"

The description of what happens and what actually happens don't really match up. You could change it to:

In a panic, Luigi blurted out the first name he could think of.

Luigi: "Fawful!. . . I'll pick Fawful--just leave me aloooone!"

---

All in all I enjoyed and anticipate more of the story. I actually never found out who the winner(s) was/were. Keep up the good work.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Thanks, highly appreciate the feedback. Considering this was one of the longest comments I've ever received on this story, even more appreciated. (This fanfic happened to be very popular on the now dead VGdistrict.) Yeah I know what you mean about the scripted format, that's due to me starting this back in grade 9. I read a lot of fanfics in a similar fashion so it kinda stuck to me. Well now I can write in a proper story format, but that's for another story.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
But without further ado, here's chapter 2!

Chapter 2: Egads, I've been had!

The Vacuums soon set up their camp and Goroh put his muscular body to work to make a shelter and wood for the fire. Sadly, they didn't have a fire maker once they gathered the supplies (since they didn’t pick Bowser, who has fire breath). Meanwhile, everyone else either went to make an alliance, explore their camp grounds, or some even slept like the lazy Wario. Zelda soon thought the same as most girls did when they started out: A girl’s alliance. With a few words from Krystal in a quiet area of their own, the first alliance was secretly made.

Meanwhile, after hours of walking and Snake telling G&W to shut the hell up, the Squadron’s new camp was found at the southern end of the island. It was not as big as the other camp, or as nice but it would do good enough for them. Fox knowing Falco better than the other’s was anxious to make an alliance with him.

Fox: “Falco! Come here!”

Fox foolishly alerted everyone that he was going to make an alliance with Falco by blurting out his name and asking him to come into the bushes.

Fox: “So, we goooooood for an alliance?”

But Falco was thinking that maybe he wanted to go his own way for once, so he was planning to let Fox THINK he was tight with him, but didn’t go out as planned.

Falco: “Well, I don-“
Fox: “Fine! I didn’t want an alliance with you anyways!” As Fox stormed away in anger, not letting Falco even get the chance to speak and letting everyone know what happened.

Falco: “Oh boy…” Falco decided to go to sleep then, but didn’t get the chance as Stanley came onto the scene by boat.

Stanley: “Come now people! Time for the first challenge!” Falcon was filled with enthusiasm.

Falcon: “Woohoo! Yeah! Show me yo moves guys!”

This earned him some odd glances. Falcon's main reason for even joining this contest was to participate in challenges.

G&W: “Beep!”

Snake: If we lose, I’ll take you FIRST, you 2D freak.”

G&W was silent for a moment before letting out another beep.

After both teams were gathered, they were brought to a rather old, rotting wide area. The support beams were rickety, and the place smelled like a squished Goomba. Dead bug carcasses laid around the house, making some people gag. In short, the area was a disgusting, putrid eyesore.

Bowser: "This place smells worse than my castle! Who would own such a wreak of property?"

Stanley: "Hey, this is my house! Well, it was my house until I got offered this job and now I finally get to leave!"

Falco: "Yeah, but how could you even survive in these conditions beforehand? Gross!"

Stanley's face dropped a bit more.

Stanley: "When you become forgotten by the public and no longer star in any games, you merely become a pointless odd cameo..."

D.K Junior simply though to himself "Amen, brother"

Stanley: Back to the game! Ok now, your first challenge is… An endurance test! You will have to avoid the certain objects in each round as they go faster and faster and some items ricochet off the walls. If you are hit you are out and 4 people will get eliminated each round and whoever has the most team mates left wins! As for the other team? They go to the REJECTANCE ROOM. Don’t get hit too hard as we don’t have the proper medical care to fix you up so have fun!”

When everyone was lined up in the filled arena, Stanley made the announcement.

Stanley: “The first item in is the red turtle shell!”

He then tossed in 12 turtle shells into the arena. Mewtwo tended to teleport and hover over the shells making it quite easy for him. Krystal was faring well and Luigi was wall jumping, though he never did wall jump as well as his portly plumber brother Mario. Yoshi tried to latch on to a pole with his tongue, but Snake shot Yoshi’s tongue with his tranquilizer gun, making Yoshi fall into the pit of turtle shells and thus eliminating him when he got pelted by an incoming shell to the side. DK Junior was swinging off the hanging pieces of moss on the roof. Marth was rapidly using his counter to shoot them away and Link was bouncing on the tops of the turtle shells. He then performed a risky move in the arena, a spin attack sending them flying everywhere. Although he got the wall jumping Luigi, he also accidentally pelted DK Junior, so he put his shield over his head, turtle shells bouncing off it like arrows. Captain Falcon meanwhile dived down from his position on the ceiling to chuck a shell at Goroh, which he sliced in two and kicked Falcon in the face, lowering his guard and making him get hit by a turtle shell. Jigglypuff also couldn’t hold her breath no longer, thus making her fall and got clocked by an incoming shell. As Meta Knight made a glide to the other side of the arena, Bowser pounced on Meta Knight, taking him and Meta Knight out and making the Squadrons win that round.

Stanley: “4 out for Vacuums and 3 out for Squadrons, next item, lightning bolt!”

The lightning bolts soon activated and zapped Pikachu almost instantly. Fox and Falco were using their reflectors and the lightning bolts bounced off their reflectors. But after watching Wario get pelted, Wario farted near Fox and that brought Fox’s guard down, thus getting zapped by lightning and Falco even smiled when that happened to Fox, but his team mates unfortunately saw him smirk leading to less trust from his team mates. Mega Man's suit malfunctioned due to the lightning and his suit drew in the lightning, zapping him silly. As Fawful moved about in his helmet, lightning zapped his helmet and made him collide with Mewtwo, which got them both at the same time and eliminated them both. G&W then easily turned sideways with his 2D shape and stayed like that, avoiding all the lightning. Samus soon got skewered by lightning as she attempted to sneak up on Ganondorf to push him in lightning, her mistake costing her the win of this round.

Stanley: “There are 7 out for Vacuum’s and 7 out for Squadrons, it’s even now! Last item, Bob Ombs .”

The Bomb’s dropped from a hole in the ceiling and Ganondorf’s speed failed him as the Bob Ombs took him, not without spotting G&W and taking him out with himself. Zelda meanwhile, who’s been doing well tried to throw Marth off guard by flirting with him. It failed and a Bob Omb blasted her. Link’s shield was blown to bit’s after one too many Bob Ombs and the Bob Ombs unfortunately hit Link, then bounced off a shard of his shield and nailed Falco, eliminating both in one move. It was only Snake and Marth vs. Krystal, Goroh, and Sonic.

Stanley: “Final five? Then lets release all the items!”

All the previous items came onto the scene and Marth nailed a shell so hard with his sword that it hit Sonic square on and brought him down. Snake was about to try to hit Goroh with a tranquilizer, but Krystal saw him pull his gun out, so she brought out her pole and smacked an incoming Bob Omb towards her that hit Snake’s gun, and also hit Snake in the explosion. Goroh and Krystal then went up upon the ceiling again and Marth tried to follow, but a lightning bolt skimmed his head, the noise startling him while he fell over and 2 Bob Ombs and a shell hit him in the back.

Stanley: “Team Vacuums win! Wow, that’s a shocker…”

Snake didn’t mind losing, as he was ready to eliminate G&W.

Stanley: “But your not going back to your camp to plan today, your having the elimination right here!”

Snake: …

Stanley: “Ok, since were not having elimination in the REJECTANCE ROOM, I set up a voting station over there”, as he pointed to a funny looking booth that looked like a Bullet Bill. Now the other team can go back now, so be ready to see one less member of their team tomorrow! After they left, Stanley gave the other team their chance.

Stanley: “Get ready to vote! You go first, Bowser.” So the voting began.

After the voting was complete and written on the Star shaped ballets, Stanley pulled out the cup that the votes were contained in.

Stanley: “Ok, whoever gets the most votes will leave the island and be eliminated from the competition. First vote: Falco”

Falco’s eye’s opened wide.

Stanley: “Next vote Falco, the third vote: Falco and the fourth vote: Falco.”

Falco began to sweat nervously.
Stanley: “Fifth: Falco”

Falco closed his eyes in defeat, but a new name appeared in handwriting.

Stanley: “G&W.”

Falco: “I just may sta-“

Stanley: “Second to leave the island, Falco.” As he read the last vote, Falco stomped on his blaster in anger.

Stanley: “Now follow me to the cannon where we will send him back home!"

As soon as they all made it to the cannon, Stanley told Falco to get in, and within seconds, Falco was sent through the air, and back to his Arwing ship at home. Everyone watched in awe.

Stanley: “Well, whoever may laugh at him now, you may just go NEXT! So, get some rest and go back to your camp.” They all left silently and Snake’s head was down: knowing that he’ll have to live with G&W another day.

Votes:

Bowser: Falco
Game and Watch: Falco
Falcon: Falco
Fox: Falco
ZSS: Falco
Link: Falco
Mewtwo: Falco
Marth: Falco
Pikachu: Falco
D.K Junior: Falco
Snake: Game and Watch

Fox: "He didn't want to allign with me! How rude!"

Bowser: "Personally, he just pissed me off!"

Link: ...

Final words, Falco: "What?!? They had the complete wrong impression! Well, guess I'll go out flying now or something."

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Chapter 3: Didn't see that coming!

When the Vacuums arrived back at their peaceful camp, Everyone broke out in cheers, well everyone except Ganondorf and Meta-Knight, who just sat back silently. They were pretty much the social outcasts in the group, but Ganondorf was a lot worse. If you ever said something to Ganondorf, he would just start charging up his warlock punch immediately, which was a warning for the other person to scram.

Luigi meanwhile, was praising himself silently and proved to Mario that his words were blasphemy, because Luigi DID last more than one day.

Luigi: “Take that Mario, I did last a longer than a day!”

Luigi thought he was superior now, but as he said those words,Samurai Goroh approached him and said the following words:

Goroh: “You know it, I know it, Your not a good leader, so step down and let me take over your position. Take a back seat from all the stress. After all, leaders are the #1 target”

Samurai Goroh said these words rather coldly, and was awaiting an answer from the timid green man.

Luigi finally spoke up a few seconds later.

Luigi:“How about this, if i'm a ever voted off before you, you can have the spot of leade-”

Goroh: “Deal” They both shook hands on it, and Goroh turned his back to Luigi and was smiling as he went back to his rather crude bed, which was made of bamboo and leaves.

Luigi thought that Goroh would be a good leader if he left. But little did Luigi know, Goroh was now planning as he laid down on his bed on how to eliminate Luigi.

Meanwhile back at the Squadrons lower quality camp, Snake was grumbling a bit, but he knew that he had to suck it up and live with Game and Watch another day. After all, he thought to himself, Game and Watch won't be here too long, as Game and Watch was really getting on his nerves lately. Despite that, the rest of the camp didn't mind him, in fact they enjoyed him as Game and Watch was quite the entertainer and was performing various tricks like juggling with rocks, and jumping on a large palm tree while doing flips in the air. Although one thing that did bother them was that he still beeped constantly, so to solve that problem they kept his head in a scuba diver head piece that they found washed up on the beach which silenced the 2d man and he even seemed to enjoy it*.But for some reason, Snake just didn't seem to like him, similar to how he didn't like Sonic.

Soon after an hour of watching Game and Watch entertain (he is very entertaining), Stanley came to the Squadrons camp in his little home made boat, which was made of a light iron substance and a couple of barrels, along with some dead bugs hanging on the walls and a can of bug spray on the sides of the boat.

Stanley: “Hello outcasts!” He said in an almost mocking voice.

The Squadrons just mumbled a bit under their breath.

Stanley: “I see that you have quite the entertainer”

He said this as he looked at Game and Watch, who was juggling a couple of rocks on the shore.

“Any ways, today your having a special challenge I like to call the Nintendo Rally! Here's how it works: Your team will choose one person from the team to participate in the challenge, and they will participate in a challenge either against each other, or against an other special guest... If they win the challenge, you get to come over and watch their spectacular replay and your team is safe from elimination, or they come back empty handed, most likely to be ridiculed, and despised among the outcasts for a few days. This will happen every three challenges and lucky for the rest, the Nintendo Rally counts for the challenge so everyone else gets to rest up, and the sole winner of the challenge gets a small reward!. So, who's stepping up first? While you all ponder that, I'll watch your 2d fellow outcast's performance.” Stanley then sat down, and Game and Watch continued his performance.

Snake: “I say we let's pick-”

Stanley: “One more thing, you can't pick the same person every challenge!”

The Squadrons were already thinking negative thoughts not been able to pick the same person consistently, well, everyone expect Capt. Falcon that is, who always thought positively.

Snake: “Like I said, let's pick Capt. Falcon, he has both attributes of speed and power.”

Marth:“I say we pick Mewtwo, he may just be the most intelligent here; his telekinesis may come in handy too!”

Everyone pondered this for a few seconds, then decided to go with Snake's decision. Marth felt slightly discouraged and thought to himself.

Marth: “Lousy girl hair...” Mewtwo then decided to read his mind and send a message to him with his psychic powers.

Mewtwo: You tried... and you do have girl hair.

When Marth heard this message in his brain, he felt a chill in his body and was utterly in silence. Marth never knew that Mewtwo could also read minds.

Stanley then got up, tossed 5 dollars to Game and Watch for his performance, and took Capt. Falcon on his boat. As he was about to sail off, Zero Suit Samus yelled out to him and Stanley gladly stopped the boat for a second, gazing at her body.

ZSS: “How does the other team get the message?”

Stanley: “My assistant sends them the message and when a Nintendo Rally comes up, you'll either see me or my assistant.Regardless ,you'll see him soon enough.

Then finally Stanley went away in his boat with Capt. Falcon sitting in the back.

When they reached their destination, it was a giant stadium that was adorned with lights, banners, and various other things like Arwings and F-Zero car models on the roof. As soon as they entered the stadium, the assistant brought in the other selected challenger: Samurai Goroh. Inside the stadium was a giant crowd filled with goombas, lumas,and even ROBs were watching the soon to be active challenge.

Stanley then called upon his assistant to help him with the announcement and he said a couple of words to him silently.

Stanley: “So... what your name again?” He ask rather confused.

Assistant: “Pokemon Trainer...”

Stanley: Seriously, what's your name?

PT:...

Stanley: “Welcome everyone to the Nintendo Rally, where you get to watch fantastic performances by the selected contestants, allow me to explain what we are doing for the Rally today! Stanley then pointed a finger at Mr.Sand Bag. The two contestants will perform various moves on Mr.Sand Bag, and after they both perform their snazzy performances, you the crowd will decide the winner! So, let the game begin!”

PT decided the add to the excitement by releasing his Charizard in the air, letting it fly about, and unfortunately, Charizard almost ate an unfortunate Squeak, but PT brought it back just in time.

Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh were already fighting each other to be first up, but Stanley broke the fight up and let Capt. Falcon go up first, much to Goroh dismay. Capt.Falcon started on Mr.Sandbag with a series of rapid punches, then followed up with a Falcon Kick, which drove the crowd wild. His fast movement, mixed with a perfect amount of strength, made his performance dazzling, and after his last few uppercuts and a giant blow from the knee, he finished off his performance with his signature move:

Capt.Falcon: “Falcon Pawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnch!

His Falcon Punch sent Mr.Sandbag flying into the crowd, who moved out of the way just in time. The crowd was roaring Capt. Falcon's name and were very pleased with his beating on the Sand Bag.

Stanley thought Falcon's performance was very impressive too, and let Goroh go up to Mr. Sandbag next, hoping to see something just as amazing as the last act.

Goroh first let out a loud and proud battle cry before charging at Mr.Sandbag , and started his performance by launching Mr. Sandbag up in the air with his sword. He then proceeded to attack the bag with a series of sword slashes, and a couple of kick here and there. His swordplay was so fast, that the crowd lost track of it at times. Goroh put an end to his beating on the Sandbag by Making one GIANT slash which slammed Mr.Sandbag into the rigged backboard at a high velocity. Cheers erupted from the crows and Stanley was also very impressed with his performance. Once the two gave each other a deathly glare, Stanley stood up and shouted at the crowd to decide the winner.

Stanley: “Cheer if Captain Falcon's the man you want to give victory!” The crowd broke out into a very loud and while the girls cheered the word Captain, the guys cheered the word Falcon right after them.

Stanley: “If Samurai Goroh's your sword wielding champion, shout for him!” The crowd was also very loud and they yelled out Goroh's name: Samurai Goroh!

Judging by the hollering in the crowd, he made his decision on who had more cheers and an overall better performance.

Stanley: The winner, by a very small margin is... Captain Falcon!” Capt. Falcon was overjoyed and he went up to Goroh slowly.

Capt.Falcon: “Falcon Pawwwwwwwwwwwwnch!” He sent Goroh into the backboards where Mr. Sandbag rested also

Stanley quickly addressed Falcon after seeing this.

Stanley: "Easy there, you already won!

Then he turned his attention to the crowd again

Stanley: “Ok everyone, clear out and see you again next time, where two new competitors will clash heads against each other!” The crowd left very satisfied.

Silence was around the Vacuum's camp as they waited for the results, soon their request was answered with sorrow as Stanley dropped Goroh off and left.

Goroh felt rather ashamed to lose to Falcon again, so he just went back to bed without words.

As for the Squadrons, they were picked up by PT and got to watch Falcon's performance on a giant theater screen, which was met with much praise. When they were sent back, Stanley gave Capt. Falcon his reward which was A giant king sized blanket enbroided with his name on it and had a couple of F-Zero cars on it, much to Capt. Falcon's delight. A few other members weren't exactly happy with him getting his own blanket, but most of them thought that he deserved it, and were glad that they weren't being voted out today, but wondered which of the Vacuum's would diminish off of the opposing team.

The Vacuums were scrambling around, trying to persuade people to join them in voting out someone. Soon, a small pack which had Luigi,Megaman,Fawful,Sonic,Zelda,Krystal,and Goroh, were sitting deep in the forest, discussing who they wanted gone. Megaman was the first to speak up.

Megaman: “WHY in the world do we even NEED Jigglypuff man, she's useless!”

Luigi: “But I think that we should vote out Ganondorf, he's very hard to work with, he's scary, and you can't even talk to him without him trying to attack you most of the time, he only talks to a Meta Knight occasionally.”

Krystal: “I agree with Luigi, let's take out that evil freak.”

Sonic decided to speak up next.

Sonic: “No way! Jigglypuff's useless!”

Luigi: “Fawful, Zelda, do you have any input on this situation?”

Fawful spoke rather oddly when he talked

Fawful: “Yes, that Pink puffball is the mustard seed of patheticness, we don't need that cow bean.”

Zelda: “No, take out Ganondorf, I know what he's like." Zelda then thought back to Ganondorf with a shudder.

Megaman: “You want some valid reasons why Jigglypuff should go man? Well for one she can't stay awake no matter what. Two, she is very weak and has nothing we could possibly need from her. Three, Have you seen her do something besides sleep, and she can't even talk to us properly, all she does is say her own name!” Man don't you just hate it when someone repeats the same thing over and over again man? Know what I mean man?!?

Sonic: Oh I know what you mean...

Megaman's reasons persuaded a few in the group and made Fawful and Sonic change their minds.

Sonic: “Come on Luigi, Step it up! We need you with us!”

Luigi turned his head to the oddly silent Goroh.

Luigi: Anything to a say Goroh?

Goroh was still crushed after his loss to Falcon

Goroh: ...Whatever.

Luigi finally gave in with a sigh.

Luigi: “Let's do it, Jigglypuff it is."

Zelda would not change her mind no matter what.

Fawful: “KEKEKE! I will secretly persuade and round up the rest of the cow beans to vote for puffball pink ok?”

The rest of the group agreed, who were all soon pleased except for Zelda.

Later at night, when you could here bugs in the forest and the moonlight reflecting on the shore, The vacuum's were given a map to the REJECTION ROOM and soon got to the spot in less than an hour. The place had cobwebs on it and looked rather bland, but what was inside would surprise them more. Virtual Boy's were on the shelves and other rejected stuff and other forgotten things and games made tiles for the floor. Character portraits like the Eggplant Wizard and Balloon Fighter were hung up on the walls and hidden so well that you may never see it, was a picture of Stanley in all his glory. Luigi could of also swore that he saw a game cartridge of Luigi Missing hidden on the ground.

As soon as everyone took their seat, Stanley cut to the chase.

Stanley: “Ok, let's just get the voting underway, so I'll let you go first, Fawful.”

Fawful: “Ketchup beans!”

Stanley: “OK then...”

10 minutes later, Stanley brought out the skull shaped pot which had the words "Reject Time" on it. Stanley then read the first vote:

First vote: Ganondorf

Second vote: Ganondorf

Third vote: Jigglypuff

Fourth vote: Jigglypuff

Fifth vote: Ganondorf

Sixth vote: Jigglypuff

Seventh vote: Jigglypuff

While Ganondorf was half smirking at him probably going to stay, Jigglypuff was fast asleep.

Eighth vote: Jigglypuff

ninth vote: Jigglypuff

the 10th, 11th and 12th vote: Jigglypuff

Stanley said to the sleeping Jigglypuff as he picked her up: “3rd person voted out, and never going to be Nintendo's Star:Jigglypuff”

As Stanley was crossing the bridge to load Jigglypuff into the cannon, and set the coordinates back to her home, the Balloon Fighter fish flew up from the bottom of the bridge and tried to take a bite at Jigglypuff. She woke up and fell on the fish and used rest. This attack sent the fish FLYING away and into the smiling clouds. Everyone was speechless and jaws dropped, even Ganondorf had a dropped jaw as they watched Stanley shakingly loaded her in the cannon, and shoot her back to her home.

Stanley: “W-w-well, that is all.”

No one spoke for the rest of the night. They have just fully underestimated the power of Jigglypuff.

Luigi: Jigglypuff
Yoshi: Jigglypuff
Fawful Jigglypuff
Ganondorf: Jigglypuff
Sonic: Jigglypuff
Samurai Goroh: Jigglypuff
Meta Knight: Jigglypuff
Megaman: Jigglypuff
Krystal: Jigglypuff
Wario: Ganondorf
Zelda: Ganondorf
Jigglypuff: Ganondorf

Zelda: Next time...I swear it

Wario: What? I admire a pokemon who can think only about themselves!

Ganondorf: Think anyone out there can vote for me? I will hunt them down and show them to get their heads straight!

Luigi: S-Such power in that attack.

Jigglypuff, final words: ...Jigglypuff! *Falls asleep*

Top Bottom