• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
i still think ken needs more technical skill...a wall jump on the first test for an easy win.
:094:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Ken would have been awesome in last episode's reward challenge. He would grab combo everybody off the pole and over the line.

Especially Ace. He's a dirty fox.

:037:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Hey, pokemon in every post is a Sonic boards thing.
Stop it.
Stop.
You don't want to become ******** like us.

I would watch Survivor, but being English sucks because we don't get it.

:034:

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
I thought it was pretty cool that Ken actually won the challenge for his team but then he ruined the moment by jumping on a guy and wrapping his legs around him.. haha.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I thought it was pretty cool that Ken actually won the challenge for his team but then he ruined the moment by jumping on a guy and wrapping his legs around him.. haha.
I hope he jumped off, only for the guy to explode moments later in a sea of flames.

Of course, Ken would have to yell "YES!" at the top of his lungs.

Sharky

Smash Master
hehe, I like Sugar. That hunt for the immunity idol was cute ^^

then of course, there was the KEN COMBO! XD

greenblob

Smash Lord
He was the hero of the last immunity challenge, but he's still the weakest person in the tribe. I wouldn't be too surprised if he gets voted off the next tribal council, unless someone else does something very stupid.
Hopefully we get to see more of Ken before he gets the boot. Right now he's more or less the awkward Asian sidekick guy, which isn't working for me. We all want to see more of the Ken we've come to know and love! Well, maybe not exactly love... You know what I mean.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Crikey, I recorded the episodes, except I have not watched them yet.

By the last few posts, it looks like he is still well-off, though.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
He was the hero of the last immunity challenge, but he's still the weakest person in the tribe. I wouldn't be too surprised if he gets voted off the next tribal council, unless someone else does something very stupid.
Uh, no. Susie, GC, and Randy all go before him, count on it!

I'm just worried that his tribe will lose too many challenges, and when they get into the merge, the Kota original members will create an alliance and vote off the members of the Fang tribe members that made it into the merge...

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ken will probably win, altho the number of challenges he has to win depends if he's coming from the loser's bracket tribe or the winner's bracket tribe.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hopefully we get to see more of Ken before he gets the boot. Right now he's more or less the awkward Asian sidekick guy, which isn't working for me. We all want to see more of the Ken we've come to know and love! Well, maybe not exactly love... You know what I mean.
lol are you kidding? I don't think Ken has done a single thing for anyone to not like him. He's probably only member of Fang I could say that about.

greenblob

Smash Lord
OK, so Susie is a weaker tribe member, but it seems like she's staying completely off the radar. If GC gets voted off before Ken, it would be because he's being an *******.
Don't get me wrong--I'm rooting for Ken all the way. In Melee, Ken was the arrogant and lazy reigning champion, but you couldn't help but root for him. But it seems like he has little to offer in this game.

kr3wman

Smash Master
OK, so Susie is a weaker tribe member, but it seems like she's staying completely off the radar. If GC gets voted off before Ken, it would be because he's being an *******.
Don't get me wrong--I'm rooting for Ken all the way. In Melee, Ken was the arrogant and lazy reigning champion, but you couldn't help but root for him. But it seems like he has little to offer in this game.
Because ALL the challenges, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE were physical AND IN ALL SERIOUSNESS Ken doesn't have a GOOD social game.

P.S.: He does.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
greenblob said:
But it seems like he has little to offer in this game.
Yes, because beating a physics teacher at a math puzzle to win immunity surely has no use in the game. :p

greenblob

Smash Lord
You're giving too much credit to a high school physics teacher from Maine.
It just seems like Ken has a few things going against him:
1. He's a pro gamer and he looks the part.
2. He hasn't exactly proven himself. Sure he won the immunity challenge, but I don't think his tribe members see him as valuable. They see him as expendable (although not worthless).
3. He's expected to prove himself. Sometimes you have an expendable person who stays under the radar or is charming enough to get on everyone's good side. Ken, while not being *****y, can do neither.
4. He hasn't formed any bonds or alliances with other tribe members.

You're giving too much credit to a high school physics teacher from Maine.
It just seems like Ken has a few things going against him:
1. He's a pro gamer and he looks the part.
2. He hasn't exactly proven himself. Sure he won the immunity challenge, but I don't think his tribe members see him as valuable. They see him as expendable (although not worthless).
3. He's expected to prove himself. Sometimes you have an expendable person who stays under the radar or is charming enough to get on everyone's good side. Ken, while not being *****y, can do neither.
4. He hasn't formed any bonds or alliances with other tribe members.
you do have a point. he hasnt shown his real potential yet, but he was able to beat a physics teacher in a math problem. he should stay on everyone's good side and form alliances with some people of hie tribe, like Crystal. classic brains and brawn combination right there. he may have formed alliances, but maybe CBS edited that part out. we will see what ken does on thursday......

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
Keep in mind, guys, that tribes are switching this Thursday. I guess this will throw off all of our predictions.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i hope charlie develops a crush on ken

"like oooomg this guy is wayyy sweeter than marcus, he really knows how things work in my mind, it's like he's manipulating what i'll do next! he's so handsome and mysterious, i love him... and i've never loved such an asian sensation before!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom